Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There BETTER be a livestream tonight, because I NEED to hear Will wish viewers a "Happy Farters Day".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There BETTER be a livestream tonight, because I NEED to hear Will wish viewers a "Happy Farters Day".
There probably will be. Everything he says he’s not gonna do, he usually does. How many times has he said there won’t be Sunday night Live shows , and they’ve had them almost weekly since then. He wears me out with his New Ideals that he comes up with on every video, then he either never does what he says or does it once , then he’s got yet Another New Ideal . 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He will most likely have a livestream tonight, and he will most likely achieve his goal of most viewers ever because of his last livestream. We need lots of people asking questions from the start about his trolls, about his stalker getting arrested, about why he wasn't at flavortown, why he didn't get an interview with guy and SMF did. That should get his rant started early on.

Reactions: 11
We need lots of people asking questions from the start about his trolls, about his stalker getting arrested, about why he wasn't at flavortown, why he didn't get an interview with guy and SMF did.
It's like Guy somehow knew he was at risk of getting air-humped.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This wax museum video you have got to be kidding me, the two of them looked and acted like complete and utter jackasses. He didn’t even know who half the people were he can’t pronounce anyone’s names. I get so embarrassed for them when I watch them. It’s just awful.🙄😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you read the YouTube comments, YITS stans think the wax museum cringe-fest was hilarious. If Will takes the praise to heart, we could be in-store for more of Will's unfunny and borderline offensive attempts at humor. Seriously, if he plays into his stans and continues to try and be "funny", he's going to get himself canceled. I can't wait.

Reactions: 15
The amount of comments on the wax museum video are very low in comparison to other recent videos? I wonder how many comments Willy could have deleted??

Reactions: 8
Will is mystery, each video whether good or bad (we know they’re all bad but some have more views than others) makes money for the channel, people like the carpetbagger have to put something out daily just to be able to support not having a day to day job. Somehow Will can take 5+ days off per week while keeping up not only himself but his wife also. Will can’t be just financially bleeding out he must be hemorrhaging at this point. Will you can’t blame trolls, simply put, you’re just lazy plain and simple.

Reactions: 10
He will most likely have a livestream tonight, and he will most likely achieve his goal of most viewers ever because of his last livestream. We need lots of people asking questions from the start about his trolls, about his stalker getting arrested, about why he wasn't at flavortown, why he didn't get an interview with guy and SMF did. That should get his rant started early on.
I am wondering that too of why he didn't go to Flavortown to see Guy. He is definitely been acting more odd ever since the start of 2022. Yeah, Will is most likely not making as much money as he use to with Youtube. Just look at the hotels he booked on the last trip and on Route 66.

Reactions: 9
Hughe Hebner, Leonardo DiCapriul, Elvis Presley himself well Alvis, Cameron D-ezzz, Eddie Muffy, Macho Leebay, Jack Bulack, Taylor Swiff, and lass but not lease Michael Jekson
Don’t forget when he paused the camera in front of Billie Eilish and said NOTHING because he has no idea who she is or couldn’t say her name. I was holding my breath for a “Billie Eyelash” at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you read the YouTube comments, YITS stans think the wax museum cringe-fest was hilarious. If Will takes the praise to heart, we could be in-store for more of Will's unfunny and borderline offensive attempts at humor. Seriously, if he plays into his stans and continues to try and be "funny", he's going to get himself canceled. I can't wait.
Every single negative comment was deleted within seconds of post! He's "slick" and was waiting on the sidelines!

Reactions: 9
So no Ding & Dong live stream tonight! Now in addition to cancelling meet ups he'll probably cancel lives due to the trolls and the toxic environment. What's the excuse this time Willy?!?!....
22888cb0240a34464defaf9b07f5052d.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.