Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
For some reason my other half wanted to weigh in this afternoon.. I’m glad he did because I weighed in too and even though I’d eaten breakfast and lunch by that point 🥁 🥁 Today, on 5 Feb, after starting this journey on 5 Jan I’ve lost a stone 🥳 buzzing!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Another -2lbs 🤩 it’s been a week and a half since my last weigh because of changing the day so I’m made up with this!! Officially at -11lbs! I think this is the most I’ve ever lost and longest I’ve ever stuck to a diet 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
Weighing in a day early, as I'm having tonight off, too:

Week 1: -5
Week 2: -2
Week 3: -3
Week 4: -2
Week 5: -2

Hit my 1 stone target for January. Big thanks to everyone on this thread for the group motivation. It's really helped!

I know it's going to slow right down so my goal for February is 7 lbs and to up my exercise - not for weight loss but for feeling good. :) Good luck all and if you're taking tonight off, ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF IT!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I think they should invent scales that when you have a loss, even a small one, it plays a fanfare. If it's a gain, then the scales turn off and won't let you see what they read until you've lost again, then cue the fanfare LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

NMK

Hey girls, week 4 and I’ve lost 10 pounds and 5 inches of both of my arms! 🤯 I’m absolutely loving the YouTube workouts especially the dance ones someone posted I forget I’m exercising which is SO unlike me 😂 also the 10 Kcal jellies which are actually 3/4 calories are my saviour 🤤 taste so sweet yum! You’re all doing so well, when I posted in this group at the beginning I didn’t think I’d even last a day! Cheers to a new week everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 21

NMK

Hey girls! Weigh day today 1 stone 6 pounds gone since this thread started regardless of what the scales say I really focused on getting my non existent fitness levels up! I absolutely adore Rick Bhullar I’ve done a walking work out everyday love that he counts the steps on the screen sooo motivating. I was deeply unhappy when this thread started and I didn’t know where to start with your help and advice and general support I feel amazing so thank you everyone! Not said this for a long long time but I’m so excited for summer! Oh and my stonebake pizza tonight 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lollypad

VIP Member
Guys guys guys! :D I know I was annoyed yesterday because the weight isn't coming off BUT I tried on my jeans (I ordered a 16 and a 14 and I usually wear 18s because a 16 is too small...) - size 16 skinny DP jeans, and they fit really comfortably! So yes, I think my body has definitely changed, even if I can't see it on the scales. Proper little mood booster that! :D

• Heart

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
1.5lbs off this morning so 7 since the beginning of January 🥳🥳 - I’m happy with that! I still have 2st to get to my target weight, but I’m setting mini goals of 5lb a time to make it feel more achievable.

• Heart

Kittycat123

Hi everyone! Just spent the last while reading through these threads. Congrats to everyone on their progress so far.

I lost 4 stone 3lbs during lockdown last year. Put 10lbs back on over Christmas 🤦‍♀️ but I’ve lost 8 of those in January.

Hoping to lose at least another 2 1/2 stone this year!

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Sorry to those who are ill and feeling rubbish... hope you get better soon so you can get back to doing what you love.

Deep breath here.... fell off the wagon big style last night 😞😞😞. Went for a long run then washed the car and cleaned the house and fell into trap of not eating enough. Mrs Tunnel was online teaching and had zoom meeting until 6 so I went shopping for milk and stuff alone.

Stood in front of my shelf of doom with no one to call to get me out of there (sorry about self pity). Bought all the usual crap that I do. Sat in the car and debated putting it all in the food bank box. Didn’t.

Got home. Left it in the boot to hide. Mrs Tunnel still working. Got food out of boot. Ate it all.

Spent the night feeling sick and guilty and as though I will never look like I did again. Wrote some shitty lying post on fb and Instagram about how I don’t care about looks given the current situation but I do. I hate myself. I hate how I look now.

I am really sorry, but I needed to be honest somewhere. This has been my life for years and I need it to stop.

On a different note, I count all veg.... mainly because they can add up and the only spice I count is curry powder as it seems to have a lot of calories oddly.

• Heart
  • Sad

RoseBush23

Weigh day today! Lost 3.5lb! 12.5lb lost since January 1st yay!

Weigh day today! Lost 3.5lb! 12.5lb lost since January 1st yay!

• Heart

NMK

Afternoon everyone! Weight day! 1 stone 1 pound off since January. Tonight I’m having a G&T so excited! Been working this week so definitely been tough with everything in the staff room 🤤 but I’ve been staying behind and doing a work out before I leave so I know I can relax in the evenings 😂 happy weekend everyone 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Weighed in this morning and I was so shocked as I’ve lost 3.8lbs this week without doing anything different to prior weeks!!! TDEE/calorie deficit has absolutely changed my life. People in my family have been commenting on how much thinner my face looks etc and I’m chuffed to bits.

I’m .4 of a lb away from losing 20 whole lbs! Wouldn’t have ever have imagined that 5 weeks ago. Absolutely buzzing today and really looking forward to my Chinese tomorrow and feeling like I can celebrate my baby’s 1st birthday without counting anything. Have a good weekend everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Meh

Chatty Member
Everyone is doing so well! Well done 🙂🙂

I have been focusing on building consistent habits with exercise and, for the first time in my life EVER, I love exercising! I am on a streak of 38 days solidly achieving my step goals and my daily exercise goals.

My food has been a bit better but not massively overhauled. I’ve lost 6lbs in the last 4 weeks and I’m delighted. I feel much better, I’m so much more flexible and mobile and my legs/tummy have decreased a lot as PJs are now baggier.

Having been a lifelong yo/yo obsessive “all or nothing” with my food and diet but never exercising I’m trying a different outlook. Making improvements to my diet: less junk, less takeaways, more natural foods. Nothing “banned” though. Whilst exercising daily. Game changer.

Slow and steady for me. If it ticks off at 1/2-1lb a week on average well I’ll take that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lollypad

VIP Member
1.5kg down this week yay! Size smaller jeans aren’t buttoning up any better but that’s going to take a while I think. Just pleased the hard work paid off finally 😂

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
I’m struggling massively with binge eating lately. I don’t think it’s ever been this bad. I can’t go two days on my calorie deficit without ending up bingeing on the third. I can’t even do a week of weight loss.

I’m so angry with myself. It’s always in the middle of the night. Just now I ate 2x pieces of white bread, 3 biscuits, a twix, packet of crisps, 2 fibre bars and some haribo all within 5 minutes. I hate it because I don’t even enjoy the food. Those of you that suffer with binge tendencies will know it’s not about enjoying it it’s just about filling that emptiness for a few minutes.

i don’t even know what to do anymore. This has been going on back and forth since Christmas and I can’t break the cycle. I haven’t lost a pound since Christmas I seemed to have somehow maintained my weight which is a miracle but i can’t continue like this 😭😭

I get anxious beforehand because I can feel a binge coming on then anxious afterwards because I’m so stressed with the vicious cycle. For a minute I genuinely contemplated laxatives or making myself sick. I’ve never done either of those I was just in a desperate state. I won’t do it but it’s kind of worrying me.

• Heart
  • Sad

NMK

Hey girls! My first day back at work today since the new year and I’ve had so many lovely compliments it’s so nice when other people notice too!! 🤍 they ordered dominos for lunch and I sat with my soup and apples 😂😂😂 just remembering this will be worth it you’re all doing amazing love all your journeys stories too

• Heart