Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve convinced me to put an order in!
You won’t regret it🤩 I followed the instructions a girl on Instagram uses (gemmab.slimming) rather than the ones on the back of the packet so cutting out the milk and oil to make it lower kcal. I think it’s about 109 kcal made with her way with just water and then whatever toppings! So tasty🤩🤩 literally couldn’t tell the difference between that and a normal cake.

Reactions: 1
You won’t regret it🤩 I followed the instructions a girl on Instagram uses (gemmab.slimming) rather than the ones on the back of the packet so cutting out the milk and oil to make it lower kcal. I think it’s about 109 kcal made with her way with just water and then whatever toppings! So tasty🤩🤩 literally couldn’t tell the difference between that and a normal cake.
Excited to give it a go!

I'm still bumbling along and, surprisingly enough, despite not really thinking about it too much, I seem to be coming in below the TDEE- each day and then being able to use that to have more when I feel like it, such as being hormonal or just tired.

Mr D reckons that there is a visible difference, but it's been too busy with work to go out for a walk, so I'm down to very little activity again until either it slows down/half term happens or I'm due back in again. But then again, with the amount of crap going on with my joints, it probably doesn't hurt to have my activity measured in trips up and downstairs, loading the washing machine and suchlike for a few days. I'll use the time for stretching/flexibility.

Reactions: 5
Weigh in:

Week 6: -2
TOTAL: 1st 2lb

Happy with that! Especially as I took last Friday off. I have to admit my motivation has been flagging the past few days but I keep reminding myself that I could be 2 stone down by Easter! 🐰 Keep going, everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Weighed in this morning and I was so shocked as I’ve lost 3.8lbs this week without doing anything different to prior weeks!!! TDEE/calorie deficit has absolutely changed my life. People in my family have been commenting on how much thinner my face looks etc and I’m chuffed to bits.

I’m .4 of a lb away from losing 20 whole lbs! Wouldn’t have ever have imagined that 5 weeks ago. Absolutely buzzing today and really looking forward to my Chinese tomorrow and feeling like I can celebrate my baby’s 1st birthday without counting anything. Have a good weekend everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My personal weight loss plan would require a straitjacket, some goat chain and a roll of super strength duct tape !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those of you that do a lot of excercise, do you ever eat back some of the calories you burn?

I’ve been eating a little higher on some of my workout days this week & I'm concerned I might have no loss on weigh in day 😬

Feeling better today. Had a breakfast of wholegrain toast, a bunch of parsley, some cherry tomatoes and a piece of cheese washed down with green tea. Had another cup of green tea mid morning. Having the leftover breaded chicken and a bit of rice with a heap of roasted veggies. (Preparing carrots, black carrots, broccoli and red onion and actually measuring the olive oil this time 😂) Will pay attention to drinking more water today 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Week 5 weigh in: 0.5lb loss. Which, I know is still a loss but i’ve increased my exercise this week so gutted it’s not more. Going to sulk all day now 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What exercise is everyone doing? Pre-lockdown, I went to boxfit a couple of times per week but I cannot get into home workouts at all during lockdown. I love walking, and I currently walk 4kms 6-7 days a week but I worry walking is not enough for weightloss.

So I got on the scales this morning because I was below my calories yesterday (despite having a penguin biscuit for breakfast and a costa tiffin for lunch 😂) and lost another half a kilo, so that’s 4.5kg since start of jan yayyy. Hoping I can be at the full stone in a couple of weeks ☺
chinese tonight though and no more weighing til next week yay! ☺

What exercise is everyone doing? Pre-lockdown, I went to boxfit a couple of times per week but I cannot get into home workouts at all during lockdown. I love walking, and I currently walk 4kms 6-7 days a week but I worry walking is not enough for weightloss.
Walking seems to be working for me, I’ve gone off running at the moment so I’m walking for between an hour and an hour and a half a day and that seems to be helping :) at the very least it clears my head!

I’ve downloaded nutracheck after so many rave reviews on here. Do you go by the calories it gives you or do you work it out from your TDEE and adjust it?

Done a Courtney Black workout this morning. 300 kcal burned in 40 mins. Just got the 7 day trial for now but if I enjoy it I might look into buying it for a month. Pre-lockdown I was going to outdoor Bootcamps and absolutely loved it. The ladies were all so lovely and cheering each other on and we’d have a right chat whilst working out which made me forget what I was doing 😂 The PT is absolutely amazing too so I miss going loads. We just used a tyre and you wouldn’t believe how many exercises you can do with a tyre😂😂 really enjoyed the Courtney Black workout this morning though. Might do another later tonight or just a step one as I don’t want to overdo it!

I’ve downloaded nutracheck after so many rave reviews on here. Do you go by the calories it gives you or do you work it out from your TDEE and adjust it?
Mine was very very similar to what a TDEE calculator gave me to as my cutting calories so I just go off the app. Not enough difference to warrant changing it.

Week 5 weigh in: 0.5lb loss. Which, I know is still a loss but i’ve increased my exercise this week so gutted it’s not more. Going to sulk all day now 😁
You may have built muscle if you’re exercising!! The scales have been relatively slow moving for me but I’m can 1000% see the difference in my comparison pictures!

• Heart
Thank you @prinnygrace. And you’re totally right. I’ve got nearly 9lb in 5 weeks, but also 3cm from my waist and improved my cardio fitness so the number on the scales isn’t the most important thing. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you @prinnygrace. And you’re totally right. I’ve got nearly 9lb in 5 weeks, but also 3cm from my waist and improved my cardio fitness so the number on the scales isn’t the most important thing. 😊
Amazing!! Definitely gaining muscle or just water retention! It is annoying not seeing big numbers but 3cm from your waist is incredible! And fitness level if a massive thing for overall health which is the main aim really💪🏼💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I walk almost every day and do some simple body weight workouts at home when the mood strikes but I definitely need to be more organized with it. I also had a weekly ballet class on Zoom but currently taking a break due to my dodgy knee. Thinking of starting to do the ballet fit workouts on Youtube!

Reactions: 2
Those of you that do a lot of excercise, do you ever eat back some of the calories you burn?

I’ve been eating a little higher on some of my workout days this week & I'm concerned I might have no loss on weigh in day 😬
My calorie target is 1200 which I find too low, especially when I’m at work as am in retail, so if I go for a walk i usually burn between 250-300 calls so I will eat some of them back if needed
nutracheck have a week view and for the two weeks I’ve done it, my aim is 8400 cals per week, I ate 10626, exercised off 2500 and had a small deficit of 350 below the 8400. I lost a pound which is my aim!
My week goes from Saturday to Friday so I by the end of the weekend I’m usually over on Calories so then claw it back during the week!
I never let myself get over hungry, so cutting down on calories doesn’t feel a chore.

Reactions: 2
Amazing weigh ins today guys well done!!!
I have decided to skip this weeks weigh in due to TOTM. Obligatory weekend takeaway has been ordered.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well after 2 weeks of my weight barely shifting my period has finally arrived and the scales have started moving again. 4lbs this week so a total of 9.5lbs in 4 weeks and shifted to the next stone which always feels like an achievement. I’d really like to get a stone off in 6 weeks if possible. Only another 263763lbs to go! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.