Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling weirdly emotional reading this thread morning 😂 everyone has absolutely smashed this month, so proud of us all ❤ Couldn’t be more grateful for you all and everyone’s continuous cheering each other on/tips/tricks just everything I honestly think it’s contributed so much to not giving up yet as definitely usually would have done by now!

For me, the hardest month is out the way and I’m 15lbs down with a weigh in still to go tomorrow. Roll on February 💪🏼 Enjoy your takeaways tonight guys 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Joining in 😊

I tracking my calories with Nutracheck and finding it a really good and helpful app so far. Will probably do the paid version when my trial ends. I’m on 1400 a day and that has been fine so far.

Only problem is I’m too scared to weigh myself atm. I’m not sure I could cope with the numbers I know it’s going to be a shock. I do know I have about two stone to lose 😬 one of my main goals is to feel healthier. I feel like I’m putting myself at risk of diabetes and cancer the way I’m carrying on so trying to heal my body and all it’s ailments through food and diet rather than medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Feeling weirdly emotional reading this thread morning 😂 everyone has absolutely smashed this month, so proud of us all ❤ Couldn’t be more grateful for you all and everyone’s continuous cheering each other on/tips/tricks just everything I honestly think it’s contributed so much to not giving up yet as definitely usually would have done by now!

For me, the hardest month is out the way and I’m 15lbs down with a weigh in still to go tomorrow. Roll on February 💪🏼 Enjoy your takeaways tonight guys 😍
15lbs is amazing!! Well done!
A short month to get through this time so if we managed Jan then we can definitely do Feb💪🏼

Joining in 😊

I tracking my calories with Nutracheck and finding it a really good and helpful app so far. Will probably do the paid version when my trial ends. I’m on 1400 a day and that has been fine so far.

Only problem is I’m too scared to weigh myself atm. I’m not sure I could cope with the numbers I know it’s going to be a shock. I do know I have about two stone to lose 😬 one of my main goals is to feel healthier. I feel like I’m putting myself at risk of diabetes and cancer the way I’m carrying on so trying to heal my body and all it’s ailments through food and diet rather than medicine.
Maybe take pictures instead then you stay clear of all numbers?? Then once you notice a difference in them then you could start to weigh! Good luck💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow congrats to everyone so far, this thread is amazing. Love the support everyone gives each other, it's really motivating. I am at work this afternoon, fighting the good covid fight and all that but tomorrow, after I've weighed, me and my daughter are having a Chinese and watching The Wheel :love: a good way to end the month I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some AMAZING results! Massive well done to you guys! Weigh day for me is tomorrow. And YES to the takeaway!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys, this thread is so motivating - well done everyone!!!

Weigh in on Sunday for me. Also going to take measurements and start tracking those.

Enjoy the takeaways - very well deserved!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done to everyone so far. Weigh in day for me tomorrow, hoping for a lose. Noticed when I put my joggers on this morning there is definitely less muffin top than usual!!Thats got to be a good sign right?😉
So glad I’ve pushed myself to go out for a walk every day this week,even in the rain!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Joining in 😊

If you have a partner / family member that you live with you can do blind weigh-ins where you don't look at the numbers and they tell you how much the number has changed each week. Though if that's going to put too much pressure on you mentally then clothing/measuring is probably better

• Heart
Wow!! Well done everyone, you’re on fire 🔥 can’t believe the progress! Next Monday will be my 4th weekly weigh in, I hope I don’t let the side down 😂

Rather than a pay day take away, we’re having lo dough pizzas this weekend. That way we can make it through a full month on plan, and save our first cheat meal or takeaway for Valentine’s Day weekend (as that’s when my partners pay day is). I know I was the first to bring up cheat meals on the last thread but the meals I’m cooking which fit into my plan mean I’m not desperate for a takeaway yet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy! I hope you have some dry weather and are able to get outside 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Weigh day today! Lost 3.5lb! 12.5lb lost since January 1st yay!

Weigh day today! Lost 3.5lb! 12.5lb lost since January 1st yay!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well done to everyone so far. Weigh in day for me tomorrow, hoping for a lose. Noticed when I put my joggers on this morning there is definitely less muffin top than usual!!Thats got to be a good sign right?😉
i've also noticed that, i was kinda feeling myself this morning 😁 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s mine and my boyfriends anniversary on Tuesday but because we live apart and both with others we can’t form a support bubble and are only able to see each other on walks. I just got a delivery which he ordered for me of a huge hamper full of lots of fresh fruits and a few muffins. He said he didn’t want to ruin my hard work too much so went for a fresh fruit hamper as opposed to the usual chocolate and sweets😭 so sweet and thoughtful. The fruit looks so good as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I had payday takeaway which tasted AMAZING at the time but now I feel SO SICK. Like omg the bloat is unreal. Really doesn’t feel nice. Who knew your body would get so used to eating healthy😩😂 I can’t believe I used to eat until I felt like this daily😂😂😂 it was tasty but wow😶🤢

Reactions: 8
So I just tried the lo dough brownie mix.. 65 calories for a portion and they are yummy 😍

Also bought some low alcohol, low calorie gin in my shopping this week. 15 calories a glass with diet tonic. My first drink in ages.. worth the wait 😋

• Heart
So I just tried the lo dough brownie mix.. 65 calories for a portion and they are yummy 😍

Also bought some low alcohol, low calorie gin in my shopping this week. 15 calories a glass with diet tonic. My first drink in ages.. worth the wait 😋
I’m making the brownies tomorrow🙌🏼 Think I might freeze some in portions so I don’t have to eat them all🤣

Reactions: 1
Can I join in too?

I've lost 24.4lbs since 1st of August, currently at 151.8lbs, my target is 140-145lbs. I'll be happy with another 7lb loss but I think once I lose 7 I will still want to lose a few more. My weight loss is very very slow and it's so annoying. But hopefully I'll get there soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello! Joining in just in time for a new month.

I gained almost a stone in December, on top of the 2 stone I already need to lose. I dropped 5lbs in the first couple of weeks of the month but had a tit time at work and struggling to cope with covid/lockdown. Feeling a bit more motivated now. I'd like to lose and keep off the 2 and a half to 3 stone that I'd need to lose to be in the top end of healthy BMI, as am thinking of trying for a baby next year (could change my mind though lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.