Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apple727

imagine reading a study guide form someone who uses and references wikipedia in a university essay 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 68

swishswishbish1

Her talking about the woman who offered them a free meal at her restaurant and saying that she was glad because "Seoul is expensive and we are uni students"... Jade what the fuck, you're rich and don't pretend like you're not. Ah yes, jetting off across the world for no real reason with a scam of a university is exactly what a uni student actually struggling with finances would do

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

peterbread

"I don't have a PHD in study methods why does my voice matter why should people take my advice" jade you hit the nail on the head in the first minute of your video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

fwooper

VIP Member
No you were just too busy promoting your book😹 also, relax, it’s not that deep. What’s happening in Palestine & Israel wont be resolved because you ‘educated’ yourself in order to be better equipped in chosing which pastel infographic to share about it on your story!
View attachment 576120
Darryl Cooper, the guy who made this podcast, appears to be an alt-right nutjob and used to regularly post white nationalist rants on Twitter which are now deleted. I found this out in a few minutes just by googling his name. Tell me more about the in-depth research you've been doing, Jade.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

bobbobdracella

I'm glad she's invited for vaccine and all, and I understand different areas get through age groups faster, but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth that I'm older, have not left the country once during this pandemic, and am still waiting whereas she's invited what, a week after returning to the UK? Probably being unreasonable here and just bitter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 59

artemist

Chatty Member
Wowwww, the fact she said “the last few months I’ve just been holed away, typing on my laptop constantly for months”

Jade that is literally all life at Oxford is. The fact she even had time to write 60K words while doing her degree highlights how little work they must do for it. For my course at Oxford I’ve probably written around 50k words in assignments since I started in October and there is no way it would have been possible to do an extra 60k on a book. I know I keep banging on about it but again, Oxford so was not for her and it only becomes clearer every time she tries to brag about all the hard work she’s been doing at Minerva. It’s laughable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ECH

VIP Member
lol i wonder if she’s ever gonna mention her ✨new found love✨ for bts now that she’s back in the uk
She will for the next month when it's BTS Festa (basically the anniversary of them debuting so they release loads of new content for fans over the month of June) since she can capitalise on that but after that I would be genuinely shocked if she ever mentions kpop again

Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 21.56.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57

fwooper

VIP Member
The last part of the video where she speaks German has a jump cut every 10 seconds and there's even jump cuts in the middle of her sentences. There's nothing wrong with being at the learning stage but I think she wants to make her progress seem more impressive. But with all those cuts it's pretty obvious she is stopping to refer to her notes and/or re-doing it over and over again until she gets it right and it's unlikely that's an accurate representation of her actual proficiency level. As she likes to say herself, don't believe everything you see on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

peterbread

Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 14.36.49.png

"I will talk about one day" sorry Jade you're going into your third year at this university and have yet to address the issues. saying you will do it later isnt an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 55

n8459

Chatty Member
On a scale of 1 to wearing yourself as earrings how self centred are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

AliceXO

Hey guys, long-time lurker and former jade fan here. I've been meaning to create an account for a while, especially since she announced her book. I'm in Y11 right now and I cannot for the life of me fathom why she thinks she knows how to help us with our revision and stress levels.

This past year has probably been the worst year for me, especially because of corona. Things have changed a lot since Jade did her GCSEs and she honestly pisses me off with her positivity bullshit. The uncertainty of exams happening or not happening, confusing exam schedules set by teachers and mountains of exams for the 'basket of evidence' has caused so much stress for everyone who's currently sitting their GCSEs or A levels. Jade didn't do all of that when she sat her GCSEs.

We're all stressed out and doing a ten-minute meditation, or trying to find the casual magic doesn't do anything.

I know it's not all about me and gcse students of this year but it just annoys me.

P.S. sorry if this is a bit off the current topic

• Heart
God Eve must be kicking herself. She didn't need to go to Oxford after all to learn German after all?!?! She just needed to join Lingoda. She could learn it in a month!! It isn't too late to drop out Eve :)

• Haha