Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already selling her try hard “being natural” act. Including her feeling better and “not like other girls” for not wearing make up🤦🏼‍♀️ Imo there is nothing natural in Jade, everything is either forced or super exhausting. Besides, I don’t know how a liar with a mlm business using young kids in the making can be considered a gorgeous person🤢
Sorry, I meant that I think she is actually very pretty and if she wasn't so bloody snobby could have done really well as a vegan/minimalist/natural beauty type creator. Her stinking attitude and wearing her ass as a hat makes her insufferable

Reactions: 16
Why does she act like she just discovered a cure for cancer everytime she washes her hair?! I get it - it might be a little more time intensive with her type of hair and it might feel nice and fresh - but every damn time?! Like wtf? I'm not applauding you for any little tit. Get your act together!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she act like she just discovered a cure for cancer everytime she washes her hair?! I get it - it might be a little more time intensive with her type of hair and it might feel nice and fresh - but every damn time?! Like wtf? I'm not applauding you for any little tit. Get your act together!
But she has c U r L y hair, it's so special and different than other girls gahhhh 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice the lack of body hair? I know I know her choice, she just made such a big deal about not shaving, and now she shaves once back in the UK.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice the lack of body hair? I know I know her choice, she just made such a big deal about not shaving, and now she shaves once back in the UK.
You can choose to shave or not shave. Most of the time I choose not too. But it got hot this week so I decided to. I probably won’t maintain it and will likely it shave again until August...

Reactions: 6
lol i wonder if she’s ever gonna mention her ✨new found love✨ for bts now that she’s back in the uk
She will for the next month when it's BTS Festa (basically the anniversary of them debuting so they release loads of new content for fans over the month of June) since she can capitalise on that but after that I would be genuinely shocked if she ever mentions kpop again

Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 21.56.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She will for the next month when it's BTS Festa (basically the anniversary of them debuting so they release loads of new content for fans over the month of June) since she can capitalise on that but after that I would be genuinely shocked if she ever mentions kpop again

View attachment 606309
oh yeah true a lot of armys might watch her content to see if she mentions any of the festa content, it’s only been going on for 6 days so idk if she will🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 2.46.58 PM.png

No Jade, YOU'RE disgusting. I cannot fathom how she cannot see that. Staring at her own hypocrisy like a mirror and saying positive affirnations like "oo, quirky curly hair!! you're the best!! you are worthy of everything, including disregarding other people's safety and fetishizing other cultures :love: you're a FAIRY KWEEN"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
People have absolutely had enough of her bs in the comments of this latest video. Lots about irresponsible travel, quite a few about fetishising South Korea. One person saying she's been silencing POC by deleting comments that talk about her white privilege.

Reactions: 31
OMG are u joking ?! ‘violence’?!?!? does she even remotely understand what it is like to be the victim of actual physical abuse - what on earth. she is so bleeping privileged and has the nerve to use language like that when there are so many ppl in the world demonised for their race, sexuality, religion, who have to live their lives everyday with the very real fear of very real violence.

sorry THAT is disgusting Jade.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
didn’t she go to switzerland during germany’s lockdown? so who cares if she quarantined after getting back lol, you were not supposed to leave berlin let alone the country

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She only wants to talk about Minerva after she's graduated and had the entire travel experience.

Reactions: 16
Woah I just looked at the comments again on her video and people are really laying into her about her fetishizing SK culture, fair play tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 36
the fact that she calls minerva "minerva university". good advertising. the kgi part is stupid

anyway, it seems as though she's lost heaps of subs? last time i checked, she was at 664k and now she's at 571k.

also, i personally think that jade isn't trying to intentionally do anything bad, she just doesn't realise the repercussions of her actions / the faults of what she says (e.g. the way she talks about SK). but with the Switzerland trip, she must have had at least some consideration for the pandemic??

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Woah I just looked at the comments again on her video and people are really laying into her about her fetishizing SK culture, fair play tbh
I'm glad of this but we all know she'll behave exactly the same in the next country she goes to. Anyone know what it is?

Reactions: 10
Haven't watched her videos in a while cause she's so annoying but just watched her recent one cause of how much she's being roasted and lmao she's so ignorant and annoying. She definitely thinks she 'found herself' in korea and the travel was necessary. My parents are east asian (or as Jade would say I'm not British British) and you can just tell by people's mannerisms and reactions that they are just treating her as an irritating foreigner to be indulged and she isn't picking up on it at all.

Reactions: 27
she sounds like she's going to cry when talking about how minerva overworks them

yep she's going back to berlin

she did inspire me to go to berlin

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.