Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I feel like we had our expectations for this girl too high. Should we really be surprised that she thinks she will become fluent in German in a few weeks when she literally has videos called "I learnt dutch in a week" "fluent in french in 2 weeks"

she always is like "dual nationality kids, I dare you to reclaim your heritage!" as if she didnt just get dutch nationality a few years ago because of brexit. I am eligible for dual citizenship and I am looking into the process but for me it's very important that I at least have some competency in the language before I get it (I have been learning on and off for a few years), because otherwise I would feel like I'm just using that country for my own benefit without caring about the culture. The fact she literally became a dutch citizen and her only effort to learn dutch was one week for a youtube video before she dropped it for korean/french/german baffles me. If I was in that position, Dutch would be my absolute priority

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 14.36.49.png

"I will talk about one day" sorry Jade you're going into your third year at this university and have yet to address the issues. saying you will do it later isnt an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 55
one second into her new video: "all the videos I made in Seoul capture about 1% of everything that happened in Seoul"
yeah we figured you experienced stuff that didn't fit into your "This video was filmed within covid regulations"-narrative, Jade

Reactions: 47
View attachment 605618
"I will talk about one day" sorry Jade you're going into your third year at this university and have yet to address the issues. saying you will do it later isnt an excuse
There is no way they had access to any of this, if they were able to attend talks about north korea etc why is that different from using a uni's lab? Where would you even start with the "disrespectful comments" when it is literally every comment she makes as well as her whole attitude

Reactions: 20
From her new video I definitely get the impression that she is holding back on saying negative stuff about Minerva (she says she will talk about it properly one day - I wonder if that's because she isn't able to talk about them too negatively without repercussions while she is a student? That's not a normal university policy!!)

She does say that being at Minerva involves “watching your friends deteriorate”… what?! She also talks about hiring an AirBnB during the semester because she was so burnt out and needed time alone. I’m not surprised. Minerva makes their students share a bedroom with other people for 4 years straight which seems so unhealthy. Having said that I find it hard to be too sympathetic - her YouTube channel, whether intentionally or not, is one giant advert for Minerva and she has undoubtedly encouraged many people to apply. So the fact she is dropping hints that Minerva is a recipe for a mental health crisis, but acts coy about it and refuses to be more transparent about what that means, doesn't sit right with me when a lot of people might apply because of her.

Reactions: 49
Sorry but I go to Cambridge and even here deteriorating is not normal. Sure, it happens to a few people, but there are sufficient resources and support available to help them which I feel like minerva does not have. Everyone on a course deteriorating should not be normalised.

Reactions: 26
From her new video I definitely get the impression that she is holding back on saying negative stuff about Minerva (she says she will talk about it properly one day - I wonder if that's because she isn't able to talk about them too negatively without repercussions while she is a student? That's not a normal university policy!!)

She does say that being at Minerva involves “watching your friends deteriorate”… what?! She also talks about hiring an AirBnB during the semester because she was so burnt out and needed time alone. I’m not surprised. Minerva makes their students share a bedroom with other people for 4 years straight which seems so unhealthy. Having said that I find it hard to be too sympathetic - her YouTube channel, whether intentionally or not, is one giant advert for Minerva and she has undoubtedly encouraged many people to apply. So the fact she is dropping hints that Minerva is a recipe for a mental health crisis but acts coy about it and refuses to be more transparent about that means doesn't seem right to be when a lot of people may potentially apply because of her.
imagine describing your friends deteriorating as a result of uni... yes people get stressed and burned out at uni (I know I did) but overall I hope I grew and improved, I didn't drastically damage my mental health, probably permanently. I really think both her and Dinara are either paid by minerva or have some kind of discounts on fees etc

Reactions: 19
View attachment 605618
Her admitting to the fact that they didn’t use any resources from the SK uni just further proves the point that her travel was absolutely unnecessary 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Her admitting to the fact that they didn’t use any resources from the SK uni just further proves the point that her travel was absolutely unnecessary 😂
of course she doesn't have the awareness to realise this is the implication :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
I am still not convinced by Minerva's workload. When I was at uni, I had no time to go take a themed tour around my city, or climb a mountain or travel to a destination away from my uni. The fact that she is able to spend so much time exploring just proves that the academics are not as serious.

Reactions: 31
There is no way they had access to any of this, if they were able to attend talks about north korea etc why is that different from using a uni's lab? Where would you even start with the "disrespectful comments" when it is literally every comment she makes as well as her whole attitude
Even if she did, she didn’t need it, she mentioned having access to labs…. Did she use any of them? No and she wouldn’t have done in normal circumstances either

Reactions: 21
Even if she did, she didn’t need it, she mentioned having access to labs…. Did she use any of them? No and she wouldn’t have done in normal circumstances either
very true, why would they need labs, none of them study anything science related do they?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 605618
I actually responded to this and her reply is TYPICAL Jade 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my gosh. This. Isn’t. Cancel. Culture.
It’s people who used to like you calling on you to be accountable and responsible during a global pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her use of the word "violence" is really... not okay in this context. The only time I've heard the world violence being used for online hate is when someone is being subjected to racist/sexist/homophobic abuse, or if the hate itself is violent (e.g. death threats). Being criticised for wantonly travelling during a pandemic really does not fit into 'violent' online hate.

We have proof she lied about the date she went to Switzerland, and her claim that she quarantined with her all her flat mates was proven to be a lie too, wasn't it? Not sure what she is referring to re: extrapolating rumours when there's actual screenshots. Her decision to stop talking about Switzerland is probably because people were pointing out she was still lying.

Reactions: 33
Oh my gosh. This. Isn’t. Cancel. Culture.
It’s people who used to like you calling on you to be accountable and responsible during a global pandemic.
it is just used as an excuse for everything now, the same as "be kind"

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.