Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Violence??? 💀💀💀 she’s really trying to claim people calling her out for being a covidiot was violent?
Violent? Are you kidding me? I get that it is painful to be called out, but violent? This is so offensive to anyone who has ever been the victim of actual violence. Using the term violence like this totally trivializes the pain and trauma people actually go trough. I'm thinking about victims of war and assault. I'm beyond disgusted!

Reactions: 27
Also this (the fourth picture) is another outright lie, isn't it? She for sure didn't properly quarantine after Switzerland (or if she did, she didn't plan on it because she had her flight booked back to the UK a few days after the Switzerland trip).
Jeez, at this point Jade is going full-on Trump. She’s lying, back-tracking and denying stuff and trying to create so much confusion that everyone forgets what the original issue was. Just address it or own it Jade. I’d have more respect if she did either but these circles of lies are just such a mess.

Violent? Are you kidding me? I get that it is painful to be called out, but violent? This is so offensive to anyone who has ever been the victim of actual violence. Using the term violence like this totally trivializes the pain and trauma people actually go trough. I'm thinking about victims of war and assault. I'm beyond disgusted!
I mean, if she got threats online or via DM then that’s totally unacceptable, but criticism online, however angrily expressed, isn’t violence. What frustrates me with Jade is that she’s been so cushioned from the impacts of the pandemic that she really can’t understand why people are disappointed with her behaviour. People have lost loved ones, homes, careers, educational options - Jade has been able to carry on pretty much as normal but hasn’t had the sensitivity to address that with any degree of tact or humility. That’s what’s annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just address it or own it Jade. I’d have more respect if she did either but these circles of lies are just such a mess.
She's 'addressed' and 'owned' it a few times now. I don't care if she does it any more, her words are meaningless to me. I'd only have respect now if I saw actions. E.g. if she committed to not travel to Berlin and Argentina and followed through.

Reactions: 17
She's 'addressed' and 'owned' it a few times now. I don't care if she does it any more, her words are meaningless to me. I'd only have respect now if I saw actions. E.g. if she committed to not travel to Berlin and Argentina and followed through.
I meant address it honestly, and either apologise in a meaningful way and commit to change things, or own it in the sense of being honest that she’s going to do what she’s going to do simply because she wants to, irrespective of the impacts. She won’t do either because the first means she has to admit she’s wrong and potentially she won’t be able to do what she wants, and the second shows her true colours and it might lose her some followers. She’s trying to have her cake and eat it, and portraying herself as some kind of victim is really unattractive.

Reactions: 12
Jade is the textbook definition of victim complex. Every time she is called out for something she claims "violence" or "cancel culture" like, Jade, you're in the public eye. Of course people are going to critique you and some of those people generally are just dicks, but those of us who are actually trying to tell you that what you're doing is WRONG are not !! I think Jade is actually a gorgeous person and is so natural and I love that about her, and it could be a real selling point for her. Bristol would have done her the world of good and brought her down a peg or two but instead she's run off to her make-believe university full of other 'mummy and daddy golden children' and has adopted that vile smirk which has ruined her. This will be her downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her talking about the woman who offered them a free meal at her restaurant and saying that she was glad because "Seoul is expensive and we are uni students"... Jade what the duck, you're rich and don't pretend like you're not. Ah yes, jetting off across the world for no real reason with a scam of a university is exactly what a uni student actually struggling with finances would do

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Her talking about the woman who offered them a free meal at her restaurant and saying that she was glad because "Seoul is expensive and we are uni students"... Jade what the duck, you're rich and don't pretend like you're not. Ah yes, jetting off across the world for no real reason with a scam of a university is exactly what a uni student actually struggling with finances would do
This annoys me so so so much. there are people at my university who have a looottttt of money and sometimes they'll say things like "ugh its so hard being a poor student lol" and I'm like ... your parents give you like £200 a week to spend on whatever you want AND they're paying for your accomodation. You're fine.

Reactions: 35
The fact that she was implying that you were being violent in your criticism is ridiculous. Exist on TikTok as a Jewish person and you will see what real online violence is. A few comments calling you out for travelling in a pandemic is not violence. If she received genuine violence then I feel sorry for her as that should not happen to anyone but all i've seen is valid criticism

Reactions: 22
Guys, I feel like we had our expectations for this girl too high. Should we really be surprised that she thinks she will become fluent in German in a few weeks when she literally has videos called "I learnt dutch in a week" "fluent in french in 2 weeks"

she always is like "dual nationality kids, I dare you to reclaim your heritage!" as if she didnt just get dutch nationality a few years ago because of brexit. I am eligible for dual citizenship and I am looking into the process but for me it's very important that I at least have some competency in the language before I get it (I have been learning on and off for a few years), because otherwise I would feel like I'm just using that country for my own benefit without caring about the culture. The fact she literally became a dutch citizen and her only effort to learn dutch was one week for a youtube video before she dropped it for korean/french/german baffles me. If I was in that position, Dutch would be my absolute priority
Did you watch that video? She already has a basic level of proficiency so I guess that vid was a bit mislabelled. She was speaking well for someone who doesn’t speak it a lot at home. People have many reasons for becoming dual citizens especially during this period. For example I became one of my country of birth during covid so we could quickly travel back to family in case something awful happened. Her family likely got dual citizenship so it wouldn’t be a massive hassle to travel back to see family. Plus I didn’t see anything wrong with her reclaiming your heritage stuff - it’s nice to push that message out once in a while as a reminder, but if she did it all the time everyone here would *still* criticise her for some reason or another. Not everyone puts a requirement on themselves before getting dual citizenship. If you’re eligible, you’re eligible. Even if I didn’t have proficiency in my mother tongue I would still get dual citizenship because it means that I get to see my *family* and my beautiful country once in a while - without having to go through the usual headache causing process.

Reactions: 1
I think Jade is actually a gorgeous person and is so natural and I love that about her, and it could be a real selling point for her.
She’s already selling her try hard “being natural” act. Including her feeling better and “not like other girls” for not wearing make up🤦🏼‍♀️ Imo there is nothing natural in Jade, everything is either forced or super exhausting. Besides, I don’t know how a liar with a mlm business using young kids in the making can be considered a gorgeous person🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Sorry but I go to Cambridge and even here deteriorating is not normal. Sure, it happens to a few people, but there are sufficient resources and support available to help them which I feel like minerva does not have. Everyone on a course deteriorating should not be normalised.
idk, i'm at cam too and most of my friends are pretty broken at this point in exam term/their degree. Having a uni wide acceptance that the 'week 5 blues' is normal and to be expected is not healthy. There's a 5-6 week backlog in the counselling waiting list atm as well.

Reactions: 9
Did you watch that video? She already has a basic level of proficiency so I guess that vid was a bit mislabelled. She was speaking well for someone who doesn’t speak it a lot at home. People have many reasons for becoming dual citizens especially during this period. For example I became one of my country of birth during covid so we could quickly travel back to family in case something awful happened. Her family likely got dual citizenship so it wouldn’t be a massive hassle to travel back to see family. Plus I didn’t see anything wrong with her reclaiming your heritage stuff - it’s nice to push that message out once in a while as a reminder, but if she did it all the time everyone here would *still* criticise her for some reason or another. Not everyone puts a requirement on themselves before getting dual citizenship. If you’re eligible, you’re eligible. Even if I didn’t have proficiency in my mother tongue I would still get dual citizenship because it means that I get to see my *family* and my beautiful country once in a while - without having to go through the usual headache causing process.
I understand that completely, and I wanted to make clear that my main issue was that Jade seemed to only be interested in learning Dutch for youtube and once the video was over never mentioned it again. But I think the minimum if you get dual citizenship is to at least make an effort to learn the language, even if it's after you acquire it. That is just my personal view. I would feel the same if someone got British citizenship and didn't even show an interest in learning English (obviously for some people this is not possible eg if you are a refugee but I just think its a courtesy to the culture otherwise). If you are from a country that requires a lot of paperwork and visas to travel to Europe, then I understand it as a necessity. But travelling between the EU and the UK for a period of less than 6 months will not be affected at all by Brexit, aside from health insurance. Regardless of the reason behind it, if I were in her position, I would be making more of an effort to learn Dutch, especially since her Dutch grandma doesn't speak English, as opposed to prioritising the language of whatever country Minerva sends her to. But obviously it is her life she can do what she wants, I am just stating my opinion. And yes, I did watch the video. She had an extremely minimal level of proficiency, she didn't even know present tense conjugation and was more inclined to pronounce words in a french accent rather than a dutch accent.

idk, i'm at cam too and most of my friends are pretty broken at this point in exam term/their degree. Having a uni wide acceptance that the 'week 5 blues' is normal and to be expected is not healthy. There's a 5-6 week backlog in the counselling waiting list atm as well.
Yeah the week 5 stuff definitely should not be normalised. But from my experience with my course and people on my course, week 5 seems to have less of an impact in my subject as opposed to natscis or other courses (I think bc my course is heavy at the start of term and eases off throughout as opposed to the reverse). Just speaking from my personal experiences. I have seen people struggle but then get the help they need and improve- Minerva seems to provide no such opportunity, and kicks people out who are struggling with mh which is concerning to me. I

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.