Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sometimes my students record the classes for personal use, which I am fine with but they always ask first. totally agree about posting it online. I have just seen jade is spending the weekend very nearto where I live, hoping I see her doing some cringe casual magic inthe park 😂
That is exactly my point as well. I have students record things for personal use, but they ask before and that's completely fine. Just as I, as a teacher, ask students (and when they're younger) and their parents' permission to record classes if I need to do so.

Reactions: 8
On June 5th she posted she was out of quarantine, and I’m pretty sure she mentioned previously that she was having to quarantine until her tests came back negative

Reactions: 2
On June 5th she posted she was out of quarantine, and I’m pretty sure she mentioned previously that she was having to quarantine until her tests came back negative
That sounds like she was doing test to release then

Reactions: 9
You must quarantine on arrival in England. You can take a test no earlier than the 5th day after arrival in England.
You arrive in England on Monday. Tuesday will be your first full day of quarantine. You can take a test no earlier than the 5th day after arrival in England - Saturday. You must continue to quarantine while you await your test result.
But surely if she arrived back home on the 2nd, she would have only been out of quarantine on the 7th - if it was the 1st she would have been out of quarantine on the 6th (this is not taking into account the 24 hours wait time for results also, so it's more like 8th/7th)

For it to be 5 days in quarantine she should have arrived back on the 30th/31st

If we go by the 2nd, it seems she took the day 2 PCR test that you have to book on return (and pay for as it's private) and assumed that her negative meant that she can be out of quarantine, which I understand is not the case:
If you choose Test to Release, you must still book and take your 2 compulsory travel tests.
(also seemingly no mention that your day 2 PCR test counts, it the 5th day onwards tests that do)

But surely if she arrived back home on the 2nd, she would have only been out of quarantine on the 7th - if it was the 1st she would have been out of quarantine on the 6th (this is not taking into account the 24 hours wait time for results also, so it's more like 8th/7th)

For it to be 5 days in quarantine she should have arrived back on the 30th/31st

If we go by the 2nd, it seems she took the day 2 PCR test that you have to book on return (and pay for as it's private) and assumed that her negative meant that she can be out of quarantine, which I understand is not the case:

(also seemingly no mention that your day 2 PCR test counts, it the 5th day onwards tests that do)
The original poster stated that they got it wrong and she was back on 30th/31st, so this actually seems to track with her following the rules for once (or at least not showing us when she broke the rules)

Reactions: 3
How’re we all feeling about the latest video on how to write a book during uni?
I mean, she said itself in the video... she has a publishing deal so whatever she writes will be published regardless of the quality of the content. So it's just kind of eye-roll inducing when YouTubers give writing tips when ultimately the conditions they write under are far less stressful and cutthroat compared to writers who didn't get a publishing deal handed to them on a platter. I imagine it's a lot easier to write a book in a short space of time if you know it's guaranteed to be published to matter what you put on the page. Her editor would never turn around and tell her, for example, that a whole chapter is terrible and needs re-writing. Most of what she writes now will be published in its current form apart from a few minor edits, unlike real writers who experience brutal critique from their editors.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I mean, she said itself in the video... she has a publishing deal so whatever she writes will be published regardless of the quality of the content. So it's just kind of eye-roll inducing when YouTubers give writing tips when ultimately the conditions they write under are far less stressful and cutthroat compared to writers who didn't get a publishing deal handed to them on a platter. I imagine it's a lot easier to write a book in a short space of time if you know it's guaranteed to be published to matter what you put on the page. Her editor would never turn around and tell her, for example, that a whole chapter is terrible and needs re-writing. Most of what she writes now will be published in its current form apart from a few minor edits, unlike real writers who experience brutal critique from their editors.
yeah I agree, I started to watch it just because of curiosity because it was boring and I cannot really see who it was relevant to

Reactions: 7
We all know how out of touch she's become, but I really don't know who her target audience is anymore? Her old studytube videos, while mostly generic, are outdated with the current system and she can't relate to the current school exam years who are being impacted by covid. Her travel videos aren't relatable to all of her audience staying at home either due to the pandemic or the fact that they've lost jobs/money due to covid. How many people are going to take advice from such a niche like writing a book at university? Especially since most people at uni are so busy with actual work/social lives unlike Minverva? While other studytubers like Jack Edwards and Ruby Granger can be annoying, at least they've somewhat moved away and evolved their content from their previous audiences.

Reactions: 30
We all know how out of touch she's become, but I really don't know who her target audience is anymore? Her old studytube videos, while mostly generic, are outdated with the current system and she can't relate to the current school exam years who are being impacted by covid. Her travel videos aren't relatable to all of her audience staying at home either due to the pandemic or the fact that they've lost jobs/money due to covid. How many people are going to take advice from such a niche like writing a book at university? Especially since most people at uni are so busy with actual work/social lives unlike Minverva? While other studytubers like Jack Edwards and Ruby Granger can be annoying, at least they've somewhat moved away and evolved their content from their previous audiences.
Exactly, Ruby's stuff is bizarre but at least she is finding some sort of niche. Jades content is just GAHHH, I’m rich! Watch mummy and daddy bank roll me through my fake degree so I can travel round the world having lots of fun, while you’re stuck at home and haven’t even been able to see your nan for a year!
cAsUaL mAgIc 😋
It’s nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Am I missing something? If you're registered at a GP, that automatically means you'll be offered the vaccine at some point, whether that's because you're in the right age group or because there happens to be excess supply in your area. You don't need to check if you're "registered" for a vaccine.

The public have been urged multiple times not to contact their GP inquiring about vaccines because it inundates surgeries with unnecessary calls when they are already so busy. You'll get called up when you get called up - ringing them to check you're 'registered' won't make a difference and will only annoy your GP. She needs to think things through before giving out stupid advice.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I missing something? If you're registered at a GP, that automatically means you'll be offered the vaccine at some point, whether that's because you're in the right age group or because there happens to be excess supply in your area. You don't need to check if you're "registered" for a vaccine.

The public have been urged multiple times not to contact their GP inquiring about vaccines because it inundates surgeries with unnecessary calls when they are already so busy. You'll get called up when you get called up - ringing them to check you're 'registered' won't make a difference and will only annoy your GP. She needs to think things through before giving out stupid advice.
Responded with a laugh emoji because my god... the stupidity

It really shows how out of the loop she is with everything, like... I understand she may not have the easiest access to BBC/Sky News or the government briefings, but you'd really think she would have read some gov or NHS page on vaccines - which I'm sure states that you're automatically eligible

Reactions: 21
I'm glad she's invited for vaccine and all, and I understand different areas get through age groups faster, but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth that I'm older, have not left the country once during this pandemic, and am still waiting whereas she's invited what, a week after returning to the UK? Probably being unreasonable here and just bitter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Responded with a laugh emoji because my god... the stupidity

It really shows how out of the loop she is with everything, like... I understand she may not have the easiest access to BBC/Sky News or the government briefings, but you'd really think she would have read some gov or NHS page on vaccines - which I'm sure states that you're automatically eligible
She clearly doesn't care about government guidance since her sticking to COVID guidelines is such a rarity. I don't think she realises posts like that aren't helping anyone, they're just putting some of us who need to call the GP for genuine reasons at risk - I need my annual prescription renewal next week and if there's hundreds of people calling up asking for the vaccine just in case, it makes my life a lot harder.

Reactions: 17
I'm glad she's invited for vaccine and all, and I understand different areas get through age groups faster, but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth that I'm older, have not left the country once during this pandemic, and am still waiting whereas she's invited what, a week after returning to the UK? Probably being unreasonable here and just bitter 😂
Haha I was literally about to say the same thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she gonna be in the UK long enough to get her second? If she gets it next week it’s the start of September before she can get her 2nd dose?

Reactions: 6
She clearly doesn't care about government guidance since her sticking to COVID guidelines is such a rarity. I don't think she realises posts like that aren't helping anyone, they're just putting some of us who need to call the GP for genuine reasons at risk - I need my annual prescription renewal next week and if there's hundreds of people calling up asking for the vaccine just in case, it makes my life a lot harder.
Also I think most of us who have actually been in the country over the last year understand how the vaccine rollout works and know not to pester our GPS

Reactions: 22
Also I think most of us who have actually been in the country over the last year understand how the vaccine rollout works and know not to pester our GPS
That too! It also really pisses me off considering I live in Glasgow and have been subject to restrictions since last September that only lifted last week, and whilst I do have my vaccine booked in I just put up with waiting because I knew it was the right thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ffs Idk what it's like for anyone else but it takes an AGE to get through to my doctors surgery. Imagine being on hold for 20-30 minutes only to say "can you check I'm registered for the vaccine". There's such a tiny tiny tiny chance you'd somehow be not be registered.... But yeah go ahead, annoy receptionists and waste their time, clog up the phone lines.. Cool

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also don't understand why she's giving this advice when she didn't do it herself? Like surely she should realise that the system is robust because she received the text without having to call her GP?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.