Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he looks like he could be her brother
View attachment 589335
Another bullshitter whose carbon footprint is probably giant

Nul helps companies to effortlessly offset the personal footprint of each individual employee. It's a monthly carbon offset 🧚‍♀️subscription🧚‍♀️ designed for teams.

We make it effortless to offset each individual employee’s personal carbon footprint. Manage, add, and remove employees with ease as new hires arrive and others move on. We've made Nul to be a personalised experience for each employee in helping them live climate neutral.

Nul is designed as a unique and impactful perk to help you to retain talent, attract new hires. It's the perfect way to give back to employees, while also making them ✨feel ✨and be a part of solution to tackling the carbon footprint of your business.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hey guys, long-time lurker and former jade fan here. I've been meaning to create an account for a while, especially since she announced her book. I'm in Y11 right now and I cannot for the life of me fathom why she thinks she knows how to help us with our revision and stress levels.

This past year has probably been the worst year for me, especially because of corona. Things have changed a lot since Jade did her GCSEs and she honestly pisses me off with her positivity bullshit. The uncertainty of exams happening or not happening, confusing exam schedules set by teachers and mountains of exams for the 'basket of evidence' has caused so much stress for everyone who's currently sitting their GCSEs or A levels. Jade didn't do all of that when she sat her GCSEs.

We're all stressed out and doing a ten-minute meditation, or trying to find the casual magic doesn't do anything.

I know it's not all about me and gcse students of this year but it just annoys me.

P.S. sorry if this is a bit off the current topic

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Another bullshitter whose carbon footprint is probably giant

Nul helps companies to effortlessly offset the personal footprint of each individual employee. It's a monthly carbon offset 🧚‍♀️subscription🧚‍♀️designed for teams.

We make it effortless to offset each individual employee’s personal carbon footprint. Manage, add, and remove employees with ease as new hires arrive and others move on. We've made Nul to be a personalised experience for each employee in helping them live climate neutral.

Nul is designed as a unique and impactful perk to help you to retain talent, attract new hires. It's the perfect way to give back to employees, while also making them ✨feel ✨and be a part of solution to tackling the carbon footprint of your business.

TIL my (hypothetic) agency's carbon footprint does not depend on vehicles, buildings, infrastructures and possibly their bad management... It's on my employees who don't ✨feel✨ enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they described what my whole year at university in remote felt like ahah
Jade reckons that if she took the CEO of BP on a '1 week meditation retreat' and had time alone to talk with him, she'd be able to convince him to change their climate impact ??? what

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Jade reckons that if she took the CEO of BP on a '1 week meditation retreat' and had time alone to talk with him, she'd be able to convince him to change their climate impact ??? what
please tell me you're joking she did not actually say this??? why is she so far up her own bum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
please tell me you're joking she did not actually say this??? why is she so far up her own bum
this reminds me of her cover letter to that japanese internship, what a joke. Minerva does does convince the students that they are somehow amazing ... also she goes to a cafe "not to go on social media" but to study.... a)pretty judgemental but also b) most people go to cafes to relax and talk, people studying ruins the atmosphere imo

I don't get why this is "finals week" when finals are exams? all of this is ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
she starts talking about it at 11:15 and continues until about 13:00. i had to rewatch that section because i couldn't believe my ears haha, just sounded so grandiose. nature gahl can single-handedly solve the climate crisis by taking big corporation CEOs on meditation retreats, one at a time! she has so much wisdom to bestow!

• Sick
  • Haha
That part of the video reaaaallly frustrates me. There is a huge paradox in what Jade is doing. She is passionnate about change, inequality, the climate crisis, yet look at the Minerva graduates, those that go elsewhere that minerva itself are hardly choosing jobs that are linked to sustainability and "social change"...
I know that we have been over the Minerva problem loads of times but their mindset is messed up... The fact that Jade says stuff like "give me an hour to dig into the mind of the CEO of BP" and omg people do things for money really shows how privileged these students are, and to be honest quite naive. As someone who actively works in the environment "sector" I can tell you that those who are doing the most aren't the NGOs, or the activists but the people in local communities trying to make quality of life better. Yet the minerva team seem so disconnected from simple grassroots solutions. Perhaps because they too want power, they thrive on ambition and ego.

Reactions: 32
this reminds me of her cover letter to that japanese internship, what a joke. Minerva does does convince the students that they are somehow amazing ... also she goes to a cafe "not to go on social media" but to study.... a)pretty judgemental but also b) most people go to cafes to relax and talk, people studying ruins the atmosphere imo

I don't get why this is "finals week" when finals are exams? all of this is ridiculous
Commenting on the studying in a café, I tried studying there as well in pre covid times (bc I also wanted to be a cool student), but the only things I noticed were that it's just expensive especially if you go out multiple days a week and not as practical and "magical" as it seems on social media :rolleyes:
I started feeling guilty and awkward by occupying a spot for so long and only ordering a few drinks so I quitted quite fast and returned to my desk at home or to the uni's library 😅

Reactions: 13
Jade: posts Insta graphics and just leaves it there
Also Jade: guys, slactivism is bad!

Jade: a humble queen
Also Jade: I can stop BP's CEO from contributing to climate change and make him realize the good in the world because he is so blinded by money

Jade: I'm an empath
Also Jade: laughs as she talks about people dying from climate change (12:50)

Meanwhile, the ~Koreans~ on the street as she rants to her camera: 0.o

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also Jade: laughs as she talks about people dying from climate change (12:50)
She ALWAYS does that, like why does she laugh at everything? Can she not see how that isn't appropriate? I know some people do that as a coping mechanism when something is sad but she can edit this, why does she not realize how weird it looks while editing?

I also hate how when she said "if your thoughts are troublesome [...], listen to a podcast [...] you're the main character" wow Jade, thank you for curing my depression, I've NEVER thought of that!!!

Also, it annoyed me how she called the video "study with me" when it wasn't a study with me video? That might be me being pedantic because obviously she can call it whatever she wants, but still

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Haven't posted in a while, but I couldn't let that comment about BP's CEO pass... I swear the bleach drank itself before I could

• Haha
Reactions: 26
somehow positive affirmations never seem to include humility, or reminders that you are just one person and don't need to make yourself the main character of everything. We are all one character, expecting to be the main character in lives other than our own is obnoxious and selfish.

I do like working in cafés though 😅 and I really like those shirts she wears with naked bodies on them, I just wish I could afford them (and could figure out whether they would be welcomed at my workplace haha - but even if so, the 100+$ are prohibitive)

Oops, second post, but this also reminds me of an Insta story or older vlog where she talked about going over the UN development goals with a friend and coming up with start ups that could "solve" each of them (or the lack not meeting the goals indicates). And sure, she said it was just something to get them thinking, I.e. nothing they were going to pursue... but "rich white kids who did voluntourism pitching a start up" is just such a wild, yet also somehow such a common, approach. Noooo of course these "solutions" wouldn't include asking people in need exactly what they need, and these ideas probably did include to finally stop meddling, step back, and let people take the wheel who have worked on an issue for years or decades but haven't stood a chance against wha the Global North *thinks* is right...

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
somehow positive affirmations never seem to include humility, or reminders that you are just one person and don't need to make yourself the main character of everything. We are all one character, expecting to be the main character in lives other than our own is obnoxious and selfish.

I do like working in cafés though 😅 and I really like those shirts she wears with naked bodies on them, I just wish I could afford them (and could figure out whether they would be welcomed at my workplace haha - but even if so, the 100+$ are prohibitive)

Oops, second post, but this also reminds me of an Insta story or older vlog where she talked about going over the UN development goals with a friend and coming up with start ups that could "solve" each of them (or the lack not meeting the goals indicates). And sure, she said it was just something to get them thinking, I.e. nothing they were going to pursue... but "rich white kids who did voluntourism pitching a start up" is just such a wild, yet also somehow such a common, approach. Noooo of course these "solutions" wouldn't include asking people in need exactly what they need, and these ideas probably did include to finally stop meddling, step back, and let people take the wheel who have worked on an issue for years or decades but haven't stood a chance against wha the Global North *thinks* is right...
that’s a really interesting point actually, i think a lot of ‘self-care’ and manifestation stuff is so individualistic and makes people less inclined to consider what is beneficial for the collective

Reactions: 10
that’s a really interesting point actually, i think a lot of ‘self-care’ and manifestation stuff is so individualistic and makes people less inclined to consider what is beneficial for the collective
Absolutely, it feels like all of that went from "it's okay to say no sometimes and take time for myself" to "i am the only important person and the whole world revolves around me"

Sorry to bring up something else but since we've talked about her referencing before:
Screenshot 2021-05-26 225405.png

I'm assuming she isn't done yet, so she might still have gotten her references in order later but it bugs me how inconsistent her references are here? It looks like she's going for APA but why does she say "Pages 211-225" and then later "(pp. 30-59)" and then for the Ritter source, she just says "OUP Oxford", why does she not put the location first like with the others?

Reactions: 25
For everyone to properly ✨visualise✨ this meditation retreat, here is the CEO of BP, Bernard Looney.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.