Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be really petty but I’m of the opinion that she shouldn’t be filming herself while driving

I know she’s not actually on her phone but I imagine she’s still focused on looking a certain way or portraying a certain image and it’s distracting
agreed so many influencers do this. tremember when her driving companion was filming her in the infamous trip to Switzerland as they were on some kind of mountain path (iirc).

Reactions: 18
This is going to be really petty but I’m of the opinion that she shouldn’t be filming herself while driving

I know she’s not actually on her phone but I imagine she’s still focused on looking a certain way or portraying a certain image and it’s distracting
Not just Jade, but this bugs the crap out of me about so many YouTubers.

"Don't worry guysss, it's hands-free so it's safe!" (Proceeds to spend the entire journey looking at the camera instead of all the children and old people undoubtedly rolling over the bonnet. Or scrambling mid-drive to grab their phone off the floor when it falls off the stand. RIP everyone else on the road.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Someone posted in another thread of a guy who did it to show how unsafe it was! I really wish she wasn’t doing it! It’s so unsafe!!

Reactions: 8
Someone posted in another thread of a guy who did it to show how unsafe it was! I really wish she wasn’t doing it! It’s so unsafe!!
But she has to show everyone how casually comfortable she became about driving a car!!

Reactions: 7
Whatever she's off her tits on, I want some of it (although ✨casual magic✨ seems to be an unpleasant side effect, probably because Minerva doesn't have any actual labs for cooking)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
in my experience, the better people are the less they claim to be so, all the people I have met who are c2 in english actually underemphasise their abilties
I think this actually makes a lot of sense. The people who are better at the language are more conscious of how much they don’t know and the errors they might make, BECAUSE of their higher understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think this actually makes a lot of sense. The people who are better at the language are more conscious of how much they don’t know and the errors they might make, BECAUSE of their higher understanding.
exactly it is kind of the same with everything really, the more you know the more you are aware you don't know

Reactions: 5
Casually making her disabled followers feel like tit (y)
how is this making her disabled followers feel like tit? it's maybe weird/unusual to express it, but if we think about it, aren't we all (who can walk/see/hear/talk whatever) grateful/happy that we can do these things? if someone in your friend group says "i'm happy to go on holiday next week", and you cant go because you have to work or whatever, would that also mean your friend is making you feel like tit? come on now. you are allowed to express happiness for the things you have lol. it's not like she said "only people who can walk are valid"

Reactions: 7
how is this making her disabled followers feel like tit? it's maybe weird/unusual to express it, but if we think about it, aren't we all (who can walk/see/hear/talk whatever) grateful/happy that we can do these things? if someone in your friend group says "i'm happy to go on holiday next week", and you cant go because you have to work or whatever, would that also mean your friend is making you feel like tit? come on now. you are allowed to express happiness for the things you have lol. it's not like she said "only people who can walk are valid"
Think it’s more that she started the video with ‘find 5 things that are beautiful right now’, then said ‘the fact I can walk’?? I can see how that might upset someone who is not able bodied

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think it’s more that she started the video with ‘find 5 things that are beautiful right now’, then said ‘the fact I can walk’?? I can see how that might upset someone who is not able bodied
oh ok, i can see that too. thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: 6
aren't we all (who can walk/see/hear/talk whatever) grateful/happy that we can do these things?
Also a lot of Deaf people (I don't know much about other communities) don't want to hear and are happy being Deaf (capital D!) because it gives them their own unique culture, language and community (to put it very simply). It's not that you can't be grateful to be hearing but Deaf people often don't see Deafness as a lack of something but rather a gaining of something else. That rhetoric of "those who are hearing should be grateful they can hear" can sound somewhat harmful because it implies those who can't are less than and/or should be pitied/wallowing in self-pity. I know that's not what you're saying at all and I'm not trying to single you out but people often say these things too quickly without thinking about it much. Sorry for going OT, my mom is Deaf, so I wanted to mention it quickly!

find 5 things that are beautiful right now
once again the way she words things is so strange? like why does she say "right now"? I don't want to be nitpicky but she can walk all the time? The other things make sense because they are only there at that time (she has just found this daisy and can see it right now and thinks it's pretty, fair enough) but why is walking on the list?

Reactions: 12
What the duck is her story about nearly being assaulted and still defending casual magic?!?

(What I got from it was: "See, guys, I get it. The world can be bad too. I, for example, nearly got assaulted there seconds ago. But here is the solution: just focus on the positive things!" Wtf?)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Effing hell, she’s beyond weird. She’s taking this casual magic tit way too far now. She’s successfully made herself memorable with all the gaahs, eeks and casual magic bullcrap - give it a bleeping rest Jade, you sound unhinged.

Why does she always look like she needs a bloody good wash?

What the duck is her story about nearly being assaulted and still defending casual magic?!?

(What I got from it was: "See, guys, I get it. The world can be bad too. I, for example, nearly got assaulted there seconds ago. But here is the solution: just focus on the positive things!" Wtf?)
that was just unbelievable. Also that phone she is shilling, 100% we will never see it again, I don't know why brands like this try to advertise with people who use apple products, I personally don;t like apple products but most people never change from them do they? Just like Holly gabrielle and that gifted laptop :rolleyes:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.