Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @charlobster for the title, I had to shorten it a little so it would fit :)

If someone who's been paying more attention than me can post a summary please?

Reactions: 5
hey there, i dunno how to quote from another thread but there was this video of the girl who said minervas fees were 15k. i actually couldn't quite believe it so i had a look at their website:

you do indeed pay about 15k (undergrad tution), but you also have to pay 11.5k for accommodation (ehhh what? have you ever looked at those rooms?) and 2k for mental health support (remember, this is the uni who say in their handbook that they'll exclude students with mental health problems because it's about their bad mindset...) so you actually pay about 30k a year.

i mean it's still less than at brown or some other *real* uni, but they'll probably need the saved tutions for the time after uni because i doubt you'll get a decent job with this "minerva diploma".

these 2 kids who work at "millionaire companies" that they constantly brag with probably got these jobs just like they got into minerva - connections. i'm afraid this will be a shock for you, but minervans aren't actually the worlds greatest minds or whatever, they are probably all rich kids that didn't get into oxbridge and mlm daughters minerva can get into other students parents' businesses

edit. sorry for my english, i just read it again and it does not make much sense actually but here we go

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jade always goes on about her rejection - which I sort of understand. But she frames it in such a way that suggests like 'poor oxford for missing out on me??', while also complaining of imposter syndrome??
Don't get me wrong, i know the two aren't mutually exclusive, and it probably is a twisted coping mechanism, but i feel like it just plays so so much into toxic positivity?

Also, I don't think Jade would have been right for Oxford. She could have got in, sure, and i'm not saying that Oxford doesn't make mistakes with admissions, but she just doesn't seem passionate about bio or academically curious enough to warrant thriving there.

Although obviously we have a parasocial relationship w her and don't know her at all - but just my thoughts.

Reactions: 24
Guys... I think I found out the surprise?? And the IG link directs it back to her account
IMG_20210512_133153_622.JPG

Reactions: 7
i may be reading this wrong but didn't she already create merch ?
I think she did (could someone clarify?) but did she have her own website or shop for it? Or was it partnered with some other company/brand? It's the first time I see this website so I thought this was it😂

Reactions: 2
Reading the guesses from people on her IG about her new project 😩

One day she’ll create a new education system etc

She’s an arrogant fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jade always goes on about her rejection - which I sort of understand. But she frames it in such a way that suggests like 'poor oxford for missing out on me??', while also complaining of imposter syndrome??
Don't get me wrong, i know the two aren't mutually exclusive, and it probably is a twisted coping mechanism, but i feel like it just plays so so much into toxic positivity?

Also, I don't think Jade would have been right for Oxford. She could have got in, sure, and i'm not saying that Oxford doesn't make mistakes with admissions, but she just doesn't seem passionate about bio or academically curious enough to warrant thriving there.

Although obviously we have a parasocial relationship w her and don't know her at all - but just my thoughts.
That story about being able to do a tlak at Oxford being a "slap in the face" or whatever to them was just...if I was an oxford professor I would be glad of my choice every day to reject her looking at her level of stupidity.
100% it is a book, I think it will just be an e book though. So busy at her univeristy yet time to write a book :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Reading the guesses from people on her IG about her new project 😩

One day she’ll create a new education system etc

She’s an arrogant fucker.
Ugh. I get being ambitious, i.e. researching in your field and making interesting discoveries (those are my aspirations, tbh), but the “creating a whole new system” is way out of line.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
...lol at the slap in the face comment

the only time I would consider my success as a reject a “slap in the face” is if I became successful in my chosen career path. Not a MLM wannabe like Jade

And even then, she wouldn’t need to be so hung up on the rejection if she had chosen a good Russel group Uni

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if the picture of her writing in a book was meant to hint that it's going to be a book.

Reactions: 10
okay, so jade did have merch before. she had a shopify where she sold "study wear" - extremely overpriced sweaters in yellow and blue with "early bird" or "night owl" written on them. it was the AM/PM collection and you were supposed to wear them for studying, yellow in the morning and blue in the evening. makes you more productive, better mindset, blah blah tit like that. i don't think it sold too good.
well i think in her new shop she'll be selling some sort of a planner or book. worked for ruby, didn't it?

taking bets for
a) another completely new, amazing productivity-increasing academic planner,
b) a journal with some weird extras like this "mood road" diagram or whatever she calls it or
c) the long awaited beginners guide to asual magic and toxic productivity (if you buy this and her 10 quid mindset challenge, you'll get a 3 month trial to her new minerva slang course - she's fluent in it. this is a cooperation with @babbel.uk i'm so happy to be working with them, i'm so blessed gahhhh you guys #ad)

sorry for this, i should probably stop posting here when i'm angry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shouldn't her journaling challenge be over by now, or coming to an end?

I'd have thought she would have promoted it throughout the time she was doing it/when it was coming to an end so she could get the next batch of people in

Reactions: 8
guys shes gonna announce the new and improved MLM
or maybe a series of language courses - starting with just the 3 she is now fluent in (German, Korean and Dutch) then moving on to Spanish when she becomes fluent after a few months in Argentina

• Haha
Reactions: 10
or maybe a series of language courses - starting with just the 3 she is now fluent in (German, Korean and Dutch) then moving on to Spanish when she becomes fluent after a few months in Argentina
oh she's also fluent in mlm, please don't forget that it's kinda her first language

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.