Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, of course she should have quarantined. But that's a very, very far cry from actually killing someone. If this pandemic has taught us anything, it's to look out for one another make sacrifices - and keep a level head rather than make wild assumptions about what something we know little about.

I think it's wrong to exoit privilege and promote an insufficiently careful lifestyle at this moment.
But do you not think as rational beings we can make our own assumptions, it’s a pity Jade glamourised the whole thing because if she hadn’t, her swiz dick holiday wouldn’t have been as badly criticised as it was, don’t forget she never properly apologised, she then deleted the video because you know that and her channel aesthetic and exploiting her viewers don’t go with apology videos
It's to look out for one another make sacrifices - please tell me what Jade has given up, please tell me what she has “lost”….. oh yeah nowt. Regardless of whether you agree or not, this is Jade we’re talking about and we’re on tattle, didn’t realise it needed to be as factual as her critical essays ripped from Wikipedia

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
But do you not think as rational beings we can make our own assumptions, it’s a pity Jade glamourised the whole thing because if she hadn’t, her swiz dick holiday wouldn’t have been as badly criticised as it was, don’t forget she never properly apologised, she then deleted the video because you know that and her channel aesthetic and exploiting her viewers don’t go with apology videos
It's to look out for one another make sacrifices - please tell me what Jade has given up, please tell me what she has “lost”….. oh yeah nowt. Regardless of whether you agree or not, this is Jade we’re talking about and we’re on tattle, didn’t realise it needed to be as factual as her critical essays ripped from Wikipedia
OMG NOT ONLY WAS THAT VIDEO A FAKE APOLOGY (IM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY I'LL KEEP BEING crappy BUT JUST NOT SHOW IT) BUT SHE DELETED IT?? when did that happen?'

Reactions: 15
OMG NOT ONLY WAS THAT VIDEO A FAKE APOLOGY (IM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY I'LL KEEP BEING crappy BUT JUST NOT SHOW IT) BUT SHE DELETED IT?? when did that happen?'
I wanna say about a week after? I think she had a brand deal go up not that long after

• Wow
Reactions: 8
BTW if you've not seen this tiktok you should watch it. Can't believe its not a parody 🤣🤣🤣

shes gone off the rails this is INSANE....just eat your quaker oats girl. can you imagine being one of her uni friends and asking how her morning had gone to be polite and getting a speech like that lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
shes gone off the rails this is INSANE....just eat your quaker oats girl. can you imagine being one of her uni friends and asking how her morning had gone to be polite and getting a speech like that lmfao
like don't get me wrong i am all about trying to be more mindful (although i never am oops) but this is a whole other level ?!?

Reactions: 7
Yaaaas we stan the casual magic of ✨family hardship👏
Can we just realize that Jade finds anything that is so removed from her (other cultures, family tension, “feeling like a child being evacuated to the countryside during WWII”) ~amazing and unique~ and tries to relate it to her somehow (she will probably claim she was Korean in her past life or smth). 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly, what plane of reality is she living on? Is this her definition of “enlightenment”??

In response to le TikTok, my casual magic of the day is that I wake up as me, not Jade freaking Bowler. I am grateful for that everyday 😂

(Also is it just me or are all the casual magic bs just “I opened my curtain and gaspppp!!!! SUN. Came. Into. MY. Room. And my plants!!!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm well-aware of that - but the chances of her having been symptomatic and having infected someone else who then died of covid are extremely slim and to make an allegation to the contrary is... not something we're going to see eye to eye on I suppose. (I couldn't find the numbers for Berlin specifically, but throughout December, the R number in Germany was *around* 1 - sometimes slightly below, sometimes above, without the UK variant being a massive factor yet. This happened while the overall numbers were high, and was definitely a problem. But unless a person became a superspreader (which were often traceable), Jade probably would have infected one of the people forced to live with her. Who are alive.)

Yes, of course she should have quarantined. But that's a very, very far cry from actually killing someone. If this pandemic has taught us anything, it's to look out for one another make sacrifices - and keep a level head rather than make wild assumptions about what something we know little about.

No, we don't know for sure whether she had covid. But we absolutely cannot infer that she's probably had it - and if Minerva accommodation had an outbreak, that likely would have gotten leaked.

I think it's wrong to exoit privilege and promote an insufficiently careful lifestyle at this moment.
but this is exactly what jade hasn't done. she hasn't looked out for anyone but herself and hasn't made any sacrifices. even just ignoring the lack of quarantine etc her being so careless with her flights and not being able to spend xmas with her parents, I know mine would be devastated if I couldn't and I would feel awful, all so she could drive to another country unnecessarily, she is just selfish to the core

I don't get how she is so busy? she hasto pack and what else? also imagine a life in which you look back on a random day and wish you were eating porridge again, is that something to aspire towards?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've criticized the morality of her behavior plenty 😂 inclduing in my response. And I didn't tell anyone what they could or could not gossip about. All I'm saying is that, as a person who has valued a cautious, informed & community-oriented approach to the pandemic (idk what a "rational being" really is tbh, are humans rational in essence? Idk... ), I'm gona go ahead and question somebody's "assumption" that she "killed people." Because unlike Jade, I do actually care about covid...

Edit because there's another post above: I AGREE. I have commented on that so much! It's just the literally killing-people-part I have an issue with because it seems ignorant of how covid actually spread at the time. Yes, she was careless with her flights. But those flights were followed with a stay in a quarantine hotel - that's expensive, entitled at this time, and aa selfish move. Just not a move that *killed* somebody. If she'd infected multiple people in Germany while being asymptomatic, she likely still would have been traced in (I think that's when she went?) early December through those contacta. She wasn't likely to have contact with the main groups at risk for dying from covid (i.e., the elderly). She might have had contact with a caretaker. But again, that would have had to be closer contact for an infection to take place (since this was before the UK variant was the main variant in Germany), which would have been tracable.

Oh well... my covid-conscious self is screaming into the void 😂😂 so i'll leave this hear. We all agree that Jade was selfish and irresponsible, it's really just this one particular statement that I feel further counter-productive assumptions about the pandemic. We need to know what we're dealing with if we want to beat it 💪

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She didn't go home for Christmas 😫

I've criticized the morality of her behavior plenty 😂 inclduing in my response. And I didn't tell anyone what they could or could not gossip about. All I'm saying is that, as a person who has valued a cautious, informed & community-oriented approach to the pandemic (idk what a "rational being" really is tbh, are humans rational in essence? Idk... ), I'm gona go ahead and question somebody's "assumption" that she "killed people." Because unlike Jade, I do actually care about covid...

Edit because there's another post above: I AGREE. I have commented on that so much! It's just the literally killing-people-part I have an issue with because it seems ignorant of how covid actually spread at the time. Yes, she was careless with her flights. But those flights were followed with a stay in a quarantine hotel - that's expensive, entitled at this time, and aa selfish move. Just not a move that *killed* somebody. If she'd infected multiple people in Germany while being asymptomatic, she likely still would have been traced in (I think that's when she went?) early December through those contacta. She wasn't likely to have contact with the main groups at risk for dying from covid (i.e., the elderly). She might have had contact with a caretaker. But again, that would have had to be closer contact for an infection to take place (since this was before the UK variant was the main variant in Germany), which would have been tracable.

Oh well... my covid-conscious self is screaming into the void 😂😂 so i'll leave this hear. We all agree that Jade was selfish and irresponsible, it's really just this one particular statement that I feel further counter-productive assumptions about the pandemic. We need to know what we're dealing with if we want to beat it 💪
I must say I agree. Like me and all of you may have killed people with this way of thinking either way. When I'm going to work or to a grocery shop I won't keep thinking on how many people I may have infected while being asymptomatic because that is beyond my control. I do what I can but I won't save everyone and I won't pretend I'm always perfect in that regards. Still I absolutely agree with the criticism on Jade, specifically cause she didn't "sacrifice" anything. And not in a way that she has to sacrifice anything but she has that holier than thou attitude, lies, manipulates, then deletes may it be comments or her own videos. I had one event abroad which was extremely important to me, for which I was preparing for months and which was also directly connected with my studies. I even bought tickets and made reservations (which I didn't get back in 100%). It wasn't my decision not to go, if it was I would absolutely go. So at this point I'm kind of more pissed of at government who preaches staying at home and makes it impossible for people to travel and see their loved ones while "somehow" there is an exception for Minerva students who not only basically study online either way but publically showcase themselves breaching the most basic rules. That pisses me off the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree, I think claiming that she personally has "killed people" is a wild assumption that is not backed by any evidence at all. Her behaviour wasn't okay in any way and she definitely risked accidentally infecting someone who then would have died, but it is highly unlikely that she actually did. In my opinion, we have no reason to actually believe that she has infected (and killed) anyone.

Reactions: 11
the fact she advertised casual magic as "how to feel like the main character" or whatever just reveals what it truly is- an.exercise in egocentrism. she definitely believes she is the main character and as a result she can't conceive that any of her audience knows anything without her explaining it to them, like that time she made the book review video and talked about the ego and the id as if she was the only one who knew from reading the obscure book, not knowing they're two of the main concepts in psychology and anyone who has even heard of Freud knows what they are

Reactions: 34
the comments on her latest tiktok are ... enlightening
oh my god i swear 50% of this was you guys, or did her minions actually grow up? also cancel culture? for basically calling herself the worlds 3rd bestest mind or whatever you'd actually think she knows better

Reactions: 33
Excellent, refreshing to see fans waking up and thinking critically rather than saying everything she does is magical.
I’m wishing it’s fans, but in my heart I know it’s probably Tattlers and the comments will be deleted ☹

oh my god i swear 50% of this was you guys, or did her minions actually grow up? also cancel culture? for basically calling herself the worlds 3rd bestest mind or whatever you'd actually think she knows better
literally it's not cancel culture jade we're just saying you're tit

If only cancel culture existed for her and her family maybe her scammer of a dad and his company wouldn’t be allowed to exist!!!
wait, what!? Her dad is a scammer? Can someone fill me in on this or point me to the thread where it is discussed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.