Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worth remembering that as per Tattle Rules,

I mean isn’t this just mini modding on your behalf? 🤦‍♀️

anyway, i see she hasn’t completely dropped her MLM “challenge” stuff though at least now it doesn’t cost you £10
I wonder if this is to bring in more money or if it’s because the journaling thing is too much work

Reactions: 8
The whole hint that the challenge data will be used for a greater project feels very wrong. You’d need way terms and conditions and clear rules outlining where the data will he used and how.. the ethics of this all has been thrown out the window.

Reactions: 30
So only semi-related to Dutch but in the (very good!) Adventures of English book and documentary series with Melvyn Bragg he talks about a language in the Netherlands which has words similar to those in English. It's a nice illustration of English's weird amalgamation of language (the whole doco is). Watch from 3.45.

I had to watch this for a linguistics class hahaha

OT

Reactions: 2
So she’s launching a productivity challenge, and suggesting people donate money to her to keep them motivated?
Why not suggest donating to a charity? She’s money obsessed I swear

Reactions: 22
So she’s launching a productivity challenge, and suggesting people donate money to her to keep them motivated?
MLMs don't work through charity, don't be silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
remember when in berlin and that cringe scene with someone playing guitar and shouting something like down with capitalism? all minerva people seem so money obsessed, dinara is exactly the same

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the issue is not just her pretending to be some kind of polyglot, its the way she fetishises other cultures and thinks that being this incredibly international worldly person makes her better, or that having a multicultural heritage makes you a better/more interesting person. its great to embrace and be proud of where you come from and everyone is equal regardless of nationality/ethnicity, but just because something is ‘cultural’ or ‘international’ doesnt make it fundamentally good

remember when in berlin and that cringe scene with someone playing guitar and shouting something like down with capitalism? all minerva people seem so money obsessed, dinara is exactly the same
its the same with writing a book to espouse all the stuff she could share for free so she can profit off students whose experience currently is so different from what hers ever was, many of whom likely dont have a disposable income

i personally think a lot of non-fiction books like hers do not need to be in that format/that long/expensive, and exist for the primary purpose of making money

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I don't remember it, someone has the link ?

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's so weird because lordy Minerva is as capitalist as they can be. I think in reality the Minerva kids all believe in some sort of benevolent capitalism. They all think they'll end up one of the 'good guys'.

Reactions: 20
Germany has banned UK travellers from entering the country. Was Jade planning on going home before she has her semester in Berlin? Although I suppose she might technically have residence rights if she has her student visa for Germany sorted. If she is allowed and is travelling from the UK to Germany she'll face another 2 week quarantine.

I just think if you have to jump through all these hoops to get the 'global experience' you selfishly want, maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be doing it and perhaps you should stay the hell home.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Germany has banned UK travellers from entering the country. Was Jade planning on going home before she has her semester in Berlin? Although I suppose she might technically have residence rights if she has her student visa for Germany sorted. If she is allowed and is travelling from the UK to Germany she'll face another 2 week quarantine.

I just think if you have to jump through all these hoops to get the 'global experience' you selfishly want, maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be doing it and perhaps you should stay the hell home.
She's probably not going home, she cares more about appearing cool and international than she does about her family. Plus, if she doesn't go home, it means she has another opportunity to post a picture of her mum crying to get sympathy points.

Reactions: 32
She's probably not going home, she cares more about appearing cool and international than she does about her family. Plus, if she doesn't go home, it means she has another opportunity to post a picture of her mum crying to get sympathy points.
Yeah if she does go straight from South Korea to Germany I don't want to hear one damn thing about how ~hard~ it is that she hasn't seen her family in so long. Her decision to be away from her family was entirely by choice. I think she tries to relate to the people in the UK who hadn't seen their families for a whole year because of shielding etc but those are completely different scenarios.

Reactions: 44
Yeah if she does go straight from South Korea to Germany I don't want to hear one damn thing about how ~hard~ it is that she hasn't seen her family in so long. Her decision to be away from her family was entirely by choice. I think she tries to relate to the people in the UK who hadn't seen their families for a whole year because of shielding etc but those are completely different scenarios.
She definitely does! When most of my friends were choosing not to see their families for their own safety and the safety of their families, our Nature Gal was too busy travelling the world for dick and posting about casual magic. So relatable!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So she's romanticizing periods now? (no shade to normalising period talk, it just feels strange to be all ✨casual magic✨ about it)

Also isn't it so lucky that she's consistently about to find nice new clothes which fit her/look good/are her style at all these "clothing swaps"?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.