Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, as much as I despise Jade because of her actions, body shaming anyone is just not the way to go
I think their comment was more legging shaming than body shaming tbf, those leggings are gross, they’re poorly fitting, stained and there's threads hanging off them. Idk why you wouldn’t wear a decent outfit if you were announcing something you feel is a big achievement

Reactions: 12
This. You don't need to do a close up crotch shot.
I mean, everybody can think what they want on here (seriously no offense intended), but for me this genuinely just looks like a weird combination of the leggings seams and female anatomy. Nowhere near camel toe gate, no big breaking news. Just a female dressing a body in a world where every inch of a picture is scrutinized. When I read the comments here I expected something completely out of this world (don't watch her posts anymore, just her stories).

But again, just my two pennies.

Reactions: 24
the irony of jade preaching sustainability and environmentalism to her followers when she's selling her book on amazon. do as I say not as I do

Reactions: 28
I haven't watched her video or looked at the book description but I can already tell what will be in her book:
  • A chapter on why studying is so amazing and cool and gahhh education
  • Chapters on various revision methods that she's already spoken about multiple times (Pomodoro, blurting, quizlet, etc.)
  • A chapter on exam day
  • A chapter on ✨mindset ✨ and how to stay focused
  • A chapter on rejection (cue her writing 1000 words about Oxford even though she's "not bitter" and then gushing about Minerva)
  • A chapter on how we shouldn't define ourselves by our grades (cue rant about capitalism and hustle culture)
  • A chapter on meditation, yoga, and mental health
Bonus points if she mentions: getting all A*, her gap yah, the fact that she's half dutch, being head girl, and the fact that she realises how privileged she is

Reactions: 38
If anyone manages to put their hands on a pdf of her book could you share it here? Or is it against the rules? I'm actually curious about it! And I would like to know to whom is it directed to

Reactions: 9
Man, I’d like someone to read her book and give us satirical reviews like someone did with Ruby Ganger’s book, but also don’t give her any more money 😭

I think their comment was more legging shaming than body shaming tbf, those leggings are gross, they’re poorly fitting, stained and there's threads hanging off them. Idk why you wouldn’t wear a decent outfit if you were announcing something you feel is a big achievement
Also yeah, I get what you mean, it is indeed a ...questionable choice of outfit for this occasion lol

Reactions: 13
the irony of jade preaching sustainability and environmentalism to her followers when she's selling her book on amazon. do as I say not as I do
That and basically her whole lifestyle ... Minerva is quite literally the least sustainable and environmentally-friendly option for HE out there.

Reactions: 18
No you were just too busy promoting your book😹 also, relax, it’s not that deep. What’s happening in Palestine & Israel wont be resolved because you ‘educated’ yourself in order to be better equipped in chosing which pastel infographic to share about it on your story!
A05C3BF8-9910-464E-A770-E364B8E631E4.png

No you were just too busy promoting your book😹 also, relax, it’s not that deep. What’s happening in Palestine & Israel wont be resolved because you ‘educated’ yourself in order to be better equipped in chosing which pastel infographic to share about it on your story!
View attachment 576120
Darryl Cooper, the guy who made this podcast, appears to be an alt-right nutjob and used to regularly post white nationalist rants on Twitter which are now deleted. I found this out in a few minutes just by googling his name. Tell me more about the in-depth research you've been doing, Jade.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I mean, everybody can think what they want on here (seriously no offense intended), but for me this genuinely just looks like a weird combination of the leggings seams and female anatomy. Nowhere near camel toe gate, no big breaking news. Just a female dressing a body in a world where every inch of a picture is scrutinized. When I read the comments here I expected something completely out of this world (don't watch her posts anymore, just her stories).
I 100% agree! As insufferable as Jade is, the post really wasn't anything bad and I kinda like that she didn't go and edit out that thread or blur the seam or something. On a social media site where everybody is obsessed with being perfect and female bodies are scrutinized for every little thing... I have to commend her for keeping it somewhat real. And it really wasn't a crotch shot imo, just her crotch is in it and the leggings fit a bit weird. But that's life!

Reactions: 10
Darryl Cooper, the guy who made this podcast, appears to be an alt-right nutjob and used to regularly post white nationalist rants on Twitter which are now deleted. I found this out in a few minutes just by googling his name. Tell me more about the in-depth research you've been doing, Jade.
NOOOOOOOOOO she is so stupid ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah yes. Writing a book on studying when Jade seems to have breakdowns and overworks every second she can. Can’t wait to see the advice she lays out- she could maybe even do with reading it herself!!!
Am I the only one to be sometimes pissed of by all the emphasis she make about being stressed / overwhelmed by uni ? I made a burn out in january / february because full remote engineering studies were too much for me. I shouldn't have watched her content during these dark times :eek:

Reactions: 19
Am I the only one to be sometimes pissed of by all the emphasis she make about being stressed / overwhelmed by uni ? I made a burn out in january / february because full remote engineering studies were too much for me. I shouldn't have watched her content during these dark times :eek:
Yes! At the very least I think it would be great if she linked some organisations/charities out there available to anyone struggling when covering darker topics. Or even suggesting other students struggling reach out to their uni support services. I did when I was struggling!
But of course, her uni doesn’t have those…

I hope you’re doing better now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes! At the very least I think it would be great if she linked some organisations/charities out there available to anyone struggling when covering darker topics. Or even suggesting other students struggling reach out to their uni support services. I did when I was struggling!
But of course, her uni doesn’t have those…

I hope you’re doing better now ❤
Totally agree- as someone who bangs on about mental health and wellbeing - its dangerous for viewers how she treats being so overwhelmed as a natural part of uni. Some stress is of course inevitable and fine, but constant stress is not a given, it is harmful, and she should advise viewers who feel like that to seek appropriate help. But then - of course- she couldn't go on about minerva being super intense and the world's best uni.

Your regular reminder that Minerva makes its students devote their entire first year to learning about oral and written communication skills (as exhibited in that Keats essay...) and critical thinking...

What an excellent advert Jade is for Minerva.

Edit: I forgot to also mention the intense focus on exposure to cultural diversity, with the end result that its students can distinguish German Germans from non-German Germans at twenty paces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t see this on the thread but my main concern would be employers not recognising Minerva and dismissing my CV? Not everyone will have time to google and check their ‘admissions rate.’

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.