Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao why does seeing one (1) bts billboard make her feel like she's in seoul... I haven't been but I would think there is more to seoul than just bts ads?
Only the most popular group in the world right now! So niche it's like being back in Korea!

If only she could stan some of the smaller groups even that would be an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only the most popular group in the world right now! So niche it's like being back in Korea!

If only she could stan some of the smaller groups even that would be an improvement.
That's what pisses me off, like I would say I'm someone with a decent interest in kpop and it's not even hard to find other groups because kpop groups are always shouting out each other's songs and stuff. BTS do that less than others since they're so big now that their interviews are a lot more scripted and focussed, but there's definitely groups they mention loving. Even TXT is from the same company as BTS so even if you just followed Big Hit's YouTube channel for the BTS videos you'd see TXT content. She's so transparent about only pretending to like BTS because she was in Seoul.

Reactions: 7
That's what pisses me off, like I would say I'm someone with a decent interest in kpop and it's not even hard to find other groups because kpop groups are always shouting out each other's songs and stuff. BTS do that less than others since they're so big now that their interviews are a lot more scripted and focussed, but there's definitely groups they mention loving. Even TXT is from the same company as BTS so even if you just followed Big Hit's YouTube channel for the BTS videos you'd see TXT content. She's so transparent about only pretending to like BTS because she was in Seoul.
Literally there are so many good k-pop groups out there that only stanning BTS and Blackpink is just basic as duck. Complete surface level knowledge but that's par for the course with Jade is appears. Pretty embarrassing.

Anyway, stan Dreamcatcher.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also if she misses seeing BTS everyday...there is literally several years worth of content on YouTube, hundreds of hours of behind the scenes footage, interviews, variety shows, performances, and that's just YouTube! They have other content elsewhere too! There is no reason for any fan to miss them.

Reactions: 8
Also if she misses seeing BTS everyday...there is literally several years worth of content on YouTube, hundreds of hours of behind the scenes footage, interviews, variety shows, performances, and that's just YouTube! They have other content elsewhere too! There is no reason for any fan to miss them.
Especially since it's literally just been Festa and they were pumping out loads of content.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, I'm not here to gatekeep anyone's fanishness but it's so clear that she's only interested in using BTS' name to get ARMY engagement on her content. She couldn't be any more transparent about it.

Reactions: 16
I saw this earlier today by Chimamanda Adichie and thought it applies so well to Jade. Thinking about the entitlement, the fake focus on ‘self care’ and ✨casual bullsh*t ✨, her trip to Switzerland and the lame attempt at an apology video and now her attempts to write a book. It’s just Jade all over.
309A1E8D-8B5D-411F-BCC6-422ECFCBC31E.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I saw this earlier today by Chimamanda Adichie and thought it applies so well to Jade. Thinking about the entitlement, the fake focus on ‘self care’ and ✨casual bullsh*t ✨, her trip to Switzerland and the lame attempt at an apology video and now her attempts to write a book. It’s just Jade all over.
View attachment 620788
Wow. I love Adichie and this description couldn't be any more fitting for Jade.

Honestly yeah, I haven’t been to Seoul myself but I’ve been researching travel things there for years, I think it would honestly take a conscious effort to not know groups other than BTS and BLACKPINK, for example my dad worked in Japan for literally a week and came back knowing who TWICE were and that’s not even Korea. K-pop is literally the music of Korea- did she never listen to the radio? Put on the TV? Even just walk into a shop that had music playing? There are so many k-pop groups that are huge basically A-Listers and she happens to only know the ones most popular in the west despite the huge amount of advertisement these groups do?
Anyway stan Day6

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I may have asked this previously, but I'm genuinely baffled as to how studytubers got to go on oxbridge summer schools which you need to be disadvantaged to attend. Now knowing about her MLM dad, it seems odd that Jade would be eligible to go on the Sutton Trust? The only possible reason I may think of is that maybe her school had a poor performance rate but that seems unlikely?
The university admissions system does it's best to be as fair as possible but there are undeniable flaws. I am the third generation of my family to go to university, I went to an okay-ish secondary school and one of the best state sixth form colleges in the country (which is also one of the top Oxbridge providers, although I didn't apply). And yet a Russell Group university gave me a contextual offer. I was really confused and also felt a little guilty as I knew I didn't deserve it. It took me ages to work out why and I eventually realised it was because I lived in a low progression area (according to that uni). Interestingly no other university gave me a contextual offer.

And the reason why I live in a low progression area? My hometown is located near a science research facility which grew rapidly during the sixties. A lot of new houses were built and bought by people who worked there and who have remained living in the town since. My postcode therefore has a lot of older/retired people and not many young people. The progression rate is therefore going to be much lower than elsewhere.

Reactions: 6
Except that Adichie is writing about trans people who rightfully find her TERF views harmful 😬. She is literally railing against cancel culture just like Jade , Ben Shapiro, and Piers Morgan.

View attachment 620788

Except that Adichie is writing about trans people who rightfully find her TERF views harmful 😬. She is literally railing against cancel culture just like Jade , Ben Shapiro, and Piers Morgan.
she doesn't have terf views.. she has said that someone who has grown up as a man cannot possibly have the exact same life experirence as a woman, how could they? Imagine having a career in IT as a man until 40, building your career as a man in a notoriously sexist industry, then becoming a woman, have you had the same life experience as a woman trying and (maybe) failing to get to a high level position? I don't want to bring this here, but you should go to the gender discussions thread here. I find it insulting you have lumped her in with Morgan tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she doesn't have terf views.. she has said that someone who has grown up as a man cannot possibly have the exact same life experirence as a woman, how could they? Imagine having a career in IT as a man until 40, building your career as a man in a notoriously sexist industry, then becoming a woman, have you had the same life experience as a woman trying and (maybe) failing to get to a high level position? I don't want to bring this here, but you should go to the gender discussions thread here. I find it insulting you have lumped her in with Morgan tbh
I know this OT but it’s important, Idk much about Adichies views on trans people, but just pointing out here that trans women don’t “become” women, they have always been women. There are scientific studies that prove that trans people have the opposite brains to the gender they were assigned at birth. Of course they have different life experiences, but esp for trans women, they lose their previous male privilege sometimes as soon as they start to transition. Same with trans men, they gain male privilege when they start “passing” (a gross term bc trans ness isn’t defined by how you look but anyway) sorry for the Ot rant but I’m will defend trans people until the day I die, I’m cis but I’m a gay woman, and they face so much vitriol and given the fact that we owe the modern pride movement to black trans women I get very angry about these things

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can we please not derail this thread by debating trans people’s experiences?

As a trans person I’m so tired of strangers who don’t know my life or background telling me how I experience life or which privileges I do and don’t have.

Let’s get back to complaining about Jade please

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wasn’t Jade’s whole thing about London based on her being alone? She clearly wasn’t very alone.

To note the problem isn’t that she met people, it’s that her whole IG story was based on “self love” or whatever and how it was a “date” with herself

Reactions: 12
I think anyone who calls JKR’s transphobic vile “reasonable” isn’t to be entertained. I brought up Morgan because he called the very essay posted here “absolutely brilliant.” Shapiro for the same reason. I don’t want to derail the conversation but you should consider why these “feminists” should be so highly praised by the idols of the alt-right.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this OT but it’s important, Idk much about Adichies views on trans people, but just pointing out here that trans women don’t “become” women, they have always been women. There are scientific studies that prove that trans people have the opposite brains to the gender they were assigned at birth. Of course they have different life experiences, but esp for trans women, they lose their previous male privilege sometimes as soon as they start to transition. Same with trans men, they gain male privilege when they start “passing” (a gross term bc trans ness isn’t defined by how you look but anyway) sorry for the Ot rant but I’m will defend trans people until the day I die, I’m cis but I’m a gay woman, and they face so much vitriol and given the fact that we owe the modern pride movement to black trans women I get very angry about these things
I do get this, honestly I do, but your experience in a society shapes who you are, if you are born a woman/man/certain race etc you are treated a certain way by society anf that shapes you, it is not about just how you feel. I also really think this whole "oppositre brains" thing is just leading us backward, don't you think? I don't think women think one way and men another, to me it seems very regressive tbh, I am sad that we seem to be moving away from just things being gender neutral. Am I as a woman supposed to be more nurturing but a male friend more aggressive? I really hoped we had moved past this a decade ago, remember when children's toys and clothes started to be gender neutral? I don't get why wanting to wear certain clothes/act a certain way needs to be tied to your genitals. If someone with a penis wants to were eyeliner and a dress who cares, why should a woman feel the need to be "nice" and wear pink?

I think anyone who calls JKR’s transphobic vile “reasonable” isn’t to be entertained. I brought up Morgan because he called the very essay posted here “absolutely brilliant.” Shapiro for the same reason. I don’t want to derail the conversation but you should consider why these “feminists” should be so highly praised by the idols of the alt-right.
I don't agree with anything of Piers, obviously, and tbh no idea who shapiro is, but just to critique someone because someone you hate (rightfully so) likes them is a bit of a stretch imo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't agree with anything of Piers, obviously, and tbh no idea who shapiro is, but just to critique someone because someone you hate (rightfully so) likes them is a bit of a stretch imo
Not to derail this thread as it’s about Jade, but Ben Shapiro is a far right American commentator. He’s bigoted in every sense of the word. His only direct experience with the British media ended with him storming off and calling Andrew Neil (his interviewer) a leftist. Anyone Ben likes gets side eye at the very least from me

anyways back to Jade I know they were gifted but is this girl serious?! Her earrings are herself and she’s wearing them unironically. She’s beyond parody
00F83D01-A264-4DFA-A881-B70E15E50AB3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a scale of 1 to wearing yourself as earrings how self centred are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
On a scale of 1 to wearing yourself as earrings how self centred are you?
I'm studying abroad then going to Switzerland without quarantining contrary to 'stay at home' advice during a pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.