Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Can you cut up an old rug & put it Into a courgette and frozen chicken dippers dish ? Totally unrelated to this thread. Just asking for a friend 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

brandambassador

VIP Member
The cheek of all of you ... don’t you know Tracey has 8-10 hours of self care planned daily ? How is she supposed to drop Billy to school and then collect him, sort willows 5947373 needs and naps AND be a podcaster, life coach, student nurse, mindful eating coach, breastfeeder, accidental home birth guru, wifey, foodie, OCD cleaner, having baths, getting giddy, accept freebies and beg for freebies for birthdays of friends and family members? I don’t know what you guys do in a day but I just can’t see how Tracey is supposed to make time. Xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I sent her a reply for the staycation I said if you have an area in mind google it or look up air b&b and you should get loads of info..../: 🤬🤬🤬
I sent similar note...”hey it’s very easy to find places on the internet. You’ve a degree in marketing apparently so I’m sure you’ll have no trouble searching .”....😂😂😂😂 blocked !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Popcorntigger

Tracey doesn't need that anti touch key for her purse anyway she manages just fine not touching the fucking thing week in week out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sizzle

I can’t get over this. The lies. Only about 2 weeks ago she asked for advice and bought a starter kid from the ordinary. Why would she pretend she’s been using this stuff - if she has it’s been a week like. This kind of obvious disingenuous promoting stinks of ystyleireland posting Wexford photos from a sunbed in the algarve. I cannot stand dishonestly.

Reactions: 14

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
We had to chase the brown paper bag from the scone around the grass, like can you COPE. With the -20 wind chill it was like being in DISNEYLAND. No exaggeration. It was AMAZING. Oh how we laughed. Best day of my LIFE. THANK YOU Mother Nature for the wind, it was just like being on Space Mountain. It just worked. It fed my SOUL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Poppywell

Chatty Member
My little lady is 102 months 2 weeks and 6 days old. To any of ye that don’t use months for ages 😳 shes 9 🤣 I had to looks up the months weeks and days for that

• Haha
Reactions: 13

brandambassador

VIP Member
Tight arse Tracey on the beg again... I really wish this whole insta world would just f#ck off. The hand outs the lot of them get for doing sweet FA and then you have the genuine needy or deserving people who would be so grateful for a freebie. BOILS MY BLOOD 😠😠
can’t agree more with this. It’s painful😧. Hubby was in hospital with covid, home over 10 days now but exhausted - only getting illness benefit because despite being front lines essential/ private hospital doesn’t pay sick pay. I’m back working after mat leave but I’ve a surgery coming up for MS meaning 6 weeks on just illnessbenefit too. Sorry I’m not moaning, my point is we have a birthday and Valentine’s within that time & we won’t be begging for freebies anywhere ! The lack of ability to spend €20-30 on something even like a lunch or takeaway is painful from them. Tracey will recycle a baby grow 2 sizes too small but then spends €8.50 on a toasty from the white moose when in reality she would spend that on 3 days dinners from Aldi. I honestly don’t know how brands work with her, she’s scruffy,unkept, filthy, filthy nails, kids bursting out of clothes. Nothing about her makes me think ‘I’ll buy that as I trust Tracey !’

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lucydowl

VIP Member
How the hell does she freeze so much in that little freezer of hers. Frozen slices of ham 🤢
I’d rather eat bread and butter for lunch. She’s gross. Giddy with excitement at another recycled slop meal.
She’d love my food waste wheelie bin. They’d be fed for a decade on all the stuff I throw out 😂😂😂

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
Why did she let her toddler break the "Cabbry" eggs in the first place. You'd think she would be more careful with stuff that she needs to show for a PR post. That's if it happened that way...

I'd say Willow Bear said to her, "give me dat egg Ma or I'll bust yeh" so Trace just handed it over and let her make shit of it 🤣
I’m picturing Willow morphing into Nidge from Love / Hate here 😂😂 Howling!!

• Haha

Sosurreal

I came here to say, my word Tracey but you are an awful writer. Talking about manifestation and misspelled align, not once, but twice. Hint: there's no double L.

Then waffling on about InHealth (for the first time ever 🤣) she writes "all heil the Haakaa" Don't you mean "all hail" Tracey or are you giving us a subliminal nazi salute? Obviously, I'm being facetious here, but she's a bloody shocking writer (playing loose with that term) with p*ss poor spelling, grammar, syntax, typos and attention to detail. Its a wonder she didn't tell us that shopping on inhealth is an epic, surreal experience that just works

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
It’s not a good sign when she is only filling in her cao form the day before it is due!!
I had a nosey to see what’s required from what I can see she has to do an assessment and it’s based on those results if she gets a place, she’ll have to study for it until April and then do the test! Best of luck to her cos she gonna have to get tranquillisers for Willow if she has to study 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11