Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from trying to get a freebies it shows that she clearly has no friends cos this is something you’d ask your friends or sisters maybe, stuff like skincare or holidays usually is word of mouth recommendation!!
Hasn't mystic mammy already recommended Clarins, sack off the kids needs and get into boots immediately 🤣 I find it strange she wants to be a midwife. They work 12 hour shifts and she hasn't had a job in years. I reckon she has ambitions to be a homebirth midwife or an airy fairy doula 🙄 however, she'll have to study for at least 4 years, she'll have to do a placement in a maternity hospital and get a few years experience under her belt before branching out in her own. She won't have clients just cause she's Tracey off insta who had an accidental home birth. Cant see her sticking to it as her gravy train will come to a stop. She can't be filming lectures and births for insta🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sent her a reply for the staycation I said if you have an area in mind google it or look up air b&b and you should get loads of info..../: 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sent her a reply for the staycation I said if you have an area in mind google it or look up air b&b and you should get loads of info..../: 🤬🤬🤬
I sent similar note...”hey it’s very easy to find places on the internet. You’ve a degree in marketing apparently so I’m sure you’ll have no trouble searching .”....😂😂😂😂 blocked !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she wants a nice starter set to do her a few months. Proper skincare is a twice a day job and no set is going to "last a couple of months" you might be gifted occasionally, but if you are serious about looking after your skin its going to be costly. Google it Tracey and you'll see a basic routine for average skin is cleanser, toner, serum, essence, moisturizer and SPF. You won't be gifted an indefinite supply toots, you're not a MUA.

Reactions: 1
Scalding hot shower because she’s too miserly to ever have heat on properly or a power shower for long.

So it’s quite a luxury for Trace

Reactions: 2
Her skin looks so dehydrated these last few days. It has almost a plasticy tone. If you’re bathing in .50c bath bombs and eating a slice of pizza when you’re in the bath I would say it’s probably not the best habit. She never sticks to anything. Did we hear anymore about her doing the life coaching training? That vanished off the bio and the chats!

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the update on your toes Tracey. If they're anything like your finger nails please keep it to yourself 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
In awe of her English teachers use of vacablary- the irony.... she has got to be trolling 😂😂😂
Tracey the self confessed word nerd who can’t spell and foodie who can’t cook!!

Finding the extraordinary in the ordinary. You keep on not reading here Tracey 🤭

Ooh she edited it, that was quick! Glad I could help.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In awe of her English teachers use of vacablary- the irony.... she has got to be trolling 😂😂😂
Tracey the self confessed word nerd who can’t spell and foodie who can’t cook!!

finding the extraordinary in the ordinary. You keep on not reading here Tracey 🤭
Saw that too but she changed it since 🤣🤣 she's written it in her awful accent. She's a word nerd with a limited "vacablary". So limited that she only ever describes something as surreal, unreal or epic 🤣 Tracey if you studied English at uni, why don't you know the difference between seen/saw and did/done. Hint: my 8 year old does and he hasn't been to uni yet 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely reading here. Story about Willow colouring on the floor. She’s so obvious.

Reactions: 2
Definitely reading here. Story about Willow colouring on the floor. She’s so obvious.
Washable or not the child shouldn't be colouring on the floor. 🙄 be colouring the walls next and what can you say when you allowed her to colour the floor like. Baffles me

Reactions: 10
Billy absolutely did not say that a candle was beautiful he’s a child he doesn’t give a hoot about your candle of an ass 😞

Reactions: 5
Asking about getting chart music back on her Instagram as if some cheesy Justin Beiber song aimed at tweenagers will help her engagement on that weird candle. She's so basic on Instagram

Reactions: 3
ffs hydraulic acid 🙈🙈 its hyaluronic acid u pleb clearly cudnt have done an ounce of research 🙄 so embarrassed for her!! begging for a staycation now piss of tracey and book it urself like everyone else 😤😤
Yer one Denise, hair dresser/salon owner from Cork, mates with Sabby made that very error a while back.. Just so happens to too was signed by ARoche at the same time as Tracey.. I think someone has been watching stories and waiting to use her error to beg for some herself..
Difference being that Denise had BOUGHT a heap of products to start a routine an hyaluronic acid was a main active ingredient which is why she was mentioning it..

Now she’s looking for a free staycation just GOOGLE it like the rest of us 😡😡
She's been gifted enough stays.. Surely she'd return to one or 2 of them as while she was there on her free stay they were each the best place ever.. with Aldi just a stonesthrow away

I would also imagine 90% of people don't actually burn them candles 🤣
Can't actually believe she burnt it!! its a fecking ornament piece.. FFS

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Yer one Denise, hair dresser/salon owner from Cork, mates with Sabby made that very error a while back.. Just so happens to too was signed by ARoche at the same time as Tracey.. I think someone has been watching stories and waiting to use her error to beg for some herself..
Difference being that Denise had BOUGHT a heap of products to start a routine an hyaluronic acid was a main active ingredient which is why she was mentioning it..

She's been gifted enough stays.. Surely she'd return to one or 2 of them as while she was there on her free stay they were each the best place ever.. with Aldi just a stonesthrow away

Can't actually believe she burnt it!! its a fecking ornament piece.. FFS
these baggers have no bloody shame 😠

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.