Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell does she freeze so much in that little freezer of hers. Frozen slices of ham 🤢
I’d rather eat bread and butter for lunch. She’s gross. Giddy with excitement at another recycled slop meal.

Reactions: 5
How the hell does she freeze so much in that little freezer of hers. Frozen slices of ham 🤢
I’d rather eat bread and butter for lunch. She’s gross. Giddy with excitement at another recycled slop meal.
She’d love my food waste wheelie bin. They’d be fed for a decade on all the stuff I throw out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am in a heap laughing she went to Tesco for all her branded stuff she says. Then shows a load of tesco brand stuff. She cracks me up she is such a skinflint.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus wept she really made those stories sound like she’s a Michelin star chef 🙄🙄 as much as she like to go on about being a foodie I honestly think she’s going to create issues around food with billy and willow, she’s honestly annoying me at the mo I’m gonna mute her for awhile like I had to before!! Although I’ll still prob follow here for the goss!!

What was that? Oh yes just another plateful of slop... I mean pasta. Pasta Pesto tomato and cheese and she’s talking like it was a meal from Rome itself, cooked by the pope himself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was that? Oh yes just another plateful of slop... I mean pasta. Pasta Pesto tomato and cheese and she’s talking like it was a meal from Rome itself, cooked by the pope himself
Ah lads I don't think she's right in the head. She's having an orgasm over a tomato and Billy thinks Christmas has come getting garlic bread on a Tuesday night.

• Haha
Tagging Bread41, looks amazing but she has never been.. I was a regular customer of theirs before lockdown, I’ll boycott them if they give her a free loaf. Miserable gowl.

She’d love my food waste wheelie bin. They’d be fed for a decade on all the stuff I throw out 😂😂😂
She would fit your bin into the magic freezer 🤢

Reactions: 6
Does she ever stop begging. If its not a hotel stay shes after, then shes hinting for shoutouts for followers. Next she'll be freezing bread with mould on it, scraping it off, thawing it and voila as good as freshly baked. She can't be all there in the head. Heres a novel idea, instead of tagging companies on the beg why not put her money where her curled up lip is and support them for the first time in her life.

• Haha
The "Sun dried" tomatoes 🙁 wow. 4 hrs in the oven and they still look uncooked? I'd say it's cheaper to buy a pack of sun dried tomatoes, Tracey luv, rather than have the oven running for 4 hrs

Reactions: 3
It was epic though...

I am in a heap laughing she went to Tesco for all her branded stuff she says. Then shows a load of tesco brand stuff. She cracks me up she is such a skinflint.
If Tesco still did the kvi brand she’d be all over that.

• Haha
Does she think getting all excited about food makes her a foodie? Is that was it is? I'm so perplexed by it all!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.