Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the hands flying about everywhere and the weird thing she's doing with her mouth. Trying to be posh looks like too much hard work to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She reminds me of a poor man's version of Louise Cooney. Will shill anything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hadn't looked at her Insta in a while, but went in for a look just now.

Jesus that grid post "I woke up this morning with an overwhelming urge to reconnect with... myself". Ah yeah, the woman who spends her days online talking only about herself really does need that bit of time to be even more self centered.

She is such a dose. If she managed to "manifest" herself a great job, a lovely house, lots of money etc. I'd be impressed.

But her life is so average - there's nothing special about her house that looks like a student digs, or her kids, or her job where she shills herself out making cheap looking ads with her posh voice.

Her life is not aspirational in the slightest. It makes me laugh when she thinks she's struck gold by "manifesting it" for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to whoever pointed out Mac N Cheese is made using actual macaroni, she got her tit together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jesus that grid post "I woke up this morning with an overwhelming urge to reconnect with... myself". Ah yeah, the woman who spends her days online talking only about herself really does need that bit of time to be even more self centered.

She is such a dose. If she managed to "manifest" herself a great job, a lovely house, lots of money etc. I'd be impressed.

But her life is so average - there's nothing special about her house that looks like a student digs, or her kids, or her job where she shills herself out making cheap looking ads with her posh voice.

Her life is not aspirational in the slightest. It makes me laugh when she thinks she's struck gold by "manifesting it" for herself
I took that as meaning she woke up with a humm off herself and she needs a bath and will call it "self care".. No?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for Aoife Bermingham yet? God the woman never stops moaning & is probably in a better position than 95% of the population

Is there a thread for Aoife Bermingham yet? God the woman never stops moaning & is probably in a better position than 95% of the population
And continually tags big accounts looking to grow. An utter privilege moan bag. My moo and roo also needs a thread. I wouldn’t wish miscarriage on anyone but something is not right at her wanting us to swipe up and pay to read the gorey details on Patreon. Today she wrote a blog about her fetus having black eyes. I’m sorry this is not right not to strangers

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And continually tags big accounts looking to grow. An utter privilege moan bag. My moo and roo also needs a thread. I wouldn’t wish miscarriage on anyone but something is not right at her wanting us to swipe up and pay to read the gorey details on Patreon. Today she wrote a blog about her fetus having black eyes. I’m sorry this is not right not to strangers
Jesus Christ

I agree. I'm not trying to take away from anyones accomplishments buuuttt hers are fairly average. I don't believe in manifestation or the secret. If you're working towards particular goals and have a positive mindset to spur you on, then you're likely achieve them. That's common sense not manifestation. Ok, it is harder to get on the property ladder these days and people do struggle to conceive etc but if you really want something and are focused on getting it then you probably will eventually. She manifested Peter and a 2 up 2 down in Finglas ffs, why is she acting like she won the lotto 🤣 Hilarious saying she wants to reconnect with herself. Isnt that all she does with her self care walks, podcasts, treats, baths, coffees, feet up on the best sofa ever with her trash TV show. Endlessly patting herself on the back too. What a narcissist 🤣🤣🤣

Really?? I also can’t get over her saying her kids are at a good age to be able to deal with the news...

Reactions: 2
Really?? I also can’t get over her saying her kids are at a good age to be able to deal with the news...
Sorry to derail the Tracey thread but think my moo and roo needs a thread. Something isnt quite right.
yea today she basically said she wiped and the fetus was on the toilet paper and’she’ had black eyes etc... its just something strange that she then wants you to pay to swipe up to read the full article.. strangers...

• Wow
  • Sick
Sorry to derail the Tracey thread but think my moo and roo needs a thread. Something isnt quite right.
yea today she basically said she wiped and the fetus was on the toilet paper and’she’ had black eyes etc... its just something strange that she then wants you to pay to swipe up to read the full article.. strangers...
So has she had a miscarriage ? Absolutely wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but why would you write something like that for the whole of the internet to consume 🤭

I have never had a Mc and my heart genuinely goes out to those who have and this is a question I honestly don’t know the answer to but would you really be able to see that much detail on a 7 week fetus?

Last edited:
Well I'm SHOCKED that tight tits tracy spent money in the White Moose TWICE but more shocked when OH informed me their sandwiches are €8.50!!!! WTAF for a bleeping sandwich?

Now I can confirm it's a long time since I bought a sandwich in Dublin but holy mother of duck, €8.50 from a van

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.