Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved LD's comment earlier LOL

Tighthole Tracey is a filthy dirty shameless scruff and I can't understand how the company worked with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolute cringe ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Just watched her on Eating with the enemy. The fake posh accent, youโ€™re living in Finglas love so would you drop the notions and the smell of desperation trying to get a claim to fame. I taught Donโ€™t tell the bride was bad enough but this was even worse. #mortoforyoutraceytuppence
She across as so dull and boring on it.

Reactions: 1
It's amazing how these bloggers can delete & block people when they are pulled up on stuff but not bother answering questions about products when asked ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  petty

You forgot to thank him for bullying women.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is this B for real? Literally 2 weeks ago she was on showing us a manual face roller she bought on beauty bay but yet she's been using this vibrating gifted one weeks? Sure Jan. We all believe the girl who brings change to the hospital in her knicker bag would shell out for a lesser product after receiving a free superior one. Makes sense. If these products are so good why did she use a filter in the demo? It was pixilating around her nose and jaw throughout.

If anyone here is looking for skincare advice I'd recommend looking up Karla K artistry or Simone Scribes. Either will give you an array of options with honest opinions at various costs points. TT hadn't heard of hyaluronic acid 3 weeks ago and now shes shilling shite. Was she not the face of Diggers frozen burgers in the recent past.
Didn't she just buy a "starter pack" from the ordinary or one of them cheap brands?? now she's been trying this whatever its call for weeks?? Christ on a bike!!!

Aliso or whatever it's called is Andrea Roche's company.
Ahh... Makes sense now

Reactions: 3
Aliso or whatever it's called is Andrea Roche's company.
Oh that is so disingenuous!! She should have to declare that its a product by her management company otherwise its even more sly than it already was. The sooner this Instagram bubble implodes on these scroungers the better. Thats a new low even for you Tuppence. Don't think we didn't notice you thawed out one of the cakes from your Aldi Mothers day pack for Pineapples birthday. Scab couldn't even spring for a fresh one for the best hubby in the land ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh that is so disingenuous!! She should have to declare that its a product by her management company otherwise its even more sly than it already was. The sooner this Instagram bubble implodes on these scroungers the better. Thats a new low even for you Tuppence. Don't think we didn't notice you thawed out one of the cakes from your Aldi Mothers day pack for Pineapples birthday. Scab couldn't even spring for a fresh one for the best hubby in the land ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I was coming on today what a bleeping scab. We buy those cakes weekly they cost pennies

Reactions: 5
She froze a free cake? Are you kidding me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The rusty green paintbrush is back for the eggwash ๐Ÿคฎ

See she washed her footmuff badly
Itโ€™s hanging on her washing line ๐Ÿค”
Still waiting for a freebie TT!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would any skincare brand choose to work with someone who canโ€™t wash their hands?
I nearly got sick when I saw those fingernails ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Whatโ€™s she doing, out digging in the non existent veg patch in the garden??

I see her giving out about Willow's tantrums again on her stories. Well Tracey, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome ๐Ÿค”

The paintbrush used for the eggwash is just something else ๐Ÿ˜…
I'd say those sausage rolls were delightful. Mmm rust....

• Haha
Tracey doesn't need that anti touch key for her purse anyway she manages just fine not touching the bleeping thing week in week out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.