Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here but I’ve had previous losses and this pregnancy doesn’t look good either I’ve been told there’s a 50 50 chance I’ll miscarry. Honestly can’t believe she’s told her children and now she’s using her threatened miscarriage as content it’s sickening
Really hope you’re ok. Sending lots of ❤

Could Tracey actually not leannes baby have some spotlight 🙄 christ above throwbacks of willow as a baby .. cus yano billy bear was never a baby 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Could Tracey actually not leannes baby have some spotlight 🙄 christ above throwbacks of willow as a baby .. cus yano billy bear was never a baby 🙄🙄
Was gonna say the same, one picture of Baby followed by 7 videos of willow, including breastfeeding her of course 🙄 like that clicking noise she went on about at the time should have been looked at but she wouldn’t pay for the consult!! I’d say Leanne is delighted she can’t have her over to visit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus if we had a shot for every time something ‘just works’ we’d be legless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it doesn't work, but covid no longer lives there so anything is an improvement

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.