Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Could Aoife B brag anymore ? My parents house in Spain... my
Parents condo in Barbados... my second home... fuck off! Then the ‘movie room’ in the house she’s such a big show off

Reactions: 10

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
I've said it before, she's confusing attachment parenting with permissive parenting. I have breastfed all my kids past 2 years of age and there are always gentle but firm limits/boundaries you can put in place for your own sanity at that point, it's not the same as bf a 2 week or 2 month old. I know loads of women who have breastfed past 2, but by the time their children hit 12 months, 99% of them start to nightwean. No doubt you're reading here TT 👋🏼 have a look at Jay Gordon's night weaning method. It's gentle and very bf-friendly. You can still be firm and have limits and routines without compromising attachment and bond. In fact, your children will thank you for having boundaries, they push them to see where the limit is and know where their safety net is. If they can continue to push and never reach a boundary, they are never going to feel secure. Of course, if you're enjoying all of the above and it "just works", then rock on. But TT clearly isn't based on all the moaning and there are no medals for being a martyr to motherhood.

• Heart

molly3302

"what's that Willow, u wana set the house on fire " "ok baby" 🙄🙄🙄 does she every say no to the child seriously!! i swear Tracey wud have my kids taken off me if she heard the amount of times i say "no" but we can't all be as perfect as her

• Haha

Dancinatthedisco

So she asked Peter for a slice of Billy’s pizza.... and he brought it up to her. Am I missing something?
If this is the standard we’re up against my husband is nothing short of a Casanova. She really does try to make the extra ordinary out of the ordinary. Feel quite sorry for her.
Also Tracy.... your story replies are off hun, not sure what had you howling 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tracey on the beg for a buggy cleaning service. She’s well aware that there are services that do that because she is OBSESSED with Mellisa themindofamammy and she recently only got her buggy refurbished and cleaned.
not only that, a quick google would give you answers.

Heidi77

VIP Member
People love a newborn but the baby is old news by 6 months unless you're family. I 100% agree she is smothering Willow. She needs and outlet for herself. She should try to reconnect with old friends outside the industry or new friends (not bloggers) They're all just using each other its a recipe for drama. She does look like she could be a bit of craic. Shes just so uptight about her family life it probably over as she only interested in herself.
Really you think she could be a bit of craic? I think she's insufferable.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I doubt it. Jess Shers is a midwife and I’ve seen a few comment on how well she looked after them and they didn’t know she’s a blogger.
TT won’t make it that far. She’s too lazy.
I can imagine her ringing work and saying she needs a self care day with a bath and frothy coffee.

• Haha

XBluebellsX

Living like it's 2019 that has made my day 😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣 for real though, the whole family breeze around doing their bits like the restrictions don't apply to them. 4 households from 3 counties on a jolly gals outing in Dec, 9 months preggo sis floating around the city at Xmas, secret meetups, Traceys at the shops twice a day, family day out to the hospital. A bro flitting from south west Dub to Blanch to Finglas with coffee. Like p*ss off.. somehow they'll come out of lockdown unscathed, but poor Mrs X who only ever goes to the local shop once a week ends up with covid.

Kopgirl5

And boom just like that there is the collab !! After coming in begging for advice about skincare and buying the ordinary skincare set now magically she has been sent another brand of skincare and doing a collab and trying to fool us that she has been using it religiously .

brandambassador

VIP Member
The whole house looks like them bat shit crazy flowery mismatched patchwork homes on air B and B that you book because it’s cheap, but once you get there the creepy host and musty smell puts you off and you end up booking a hotel

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
She chooses to upload each of those videos with the kids interrupting her. Just re-record them when they’re distracted if they’re that important. Drives me mad hearing “whaaaaa, baby? Yeah, baby! Whaaaa, baby?” Fuuuuuuck off!!

• Haha

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Why did she let her toddler break the "Cabbry" eggs in the first place. You'd think she would be more careful with stuff that she needs to show for a PR post. That's if it happened that way...

I'd say Willow Bear said to her, "give me dat egg Ma or I'll bust yeh" so Trace just handed it over and let her make shit of it 🤣

• Haha

JimRoyle

I can’t get over this. The lies. Only about 2 weeks ago she asked for advice and bought a starter kid from the ordinary. Why would she pretend she’s been using this stuff - if she has it’s been a week like. This kind of obvious disingenuous promoting stinks of ystyleireland posting Wexford photos from a sunbed in the algarve. I cannot stand dishonestly.
So dishonest. When she was licking her wounds over Tattle she was saying, I'm not dishonest, I don't mislead anyone, I'm just Tracey going about my business. No that's what you'd like us to believe Tracey, but in reality you do this all the time. Excited about free hair and never goes to that salon again. Our family can't live without this chocolate spread. Hasnt posted about that supermarket since the voucher ran out. Help I know nothing about Skincare. Heres a discount code for this epic brand I swear by 😂 Tracey chicken, you would be just like Aoibhe, Grace and the others except the decent brands don't want you.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
That Jersulaema challenge of Aoife B really annoyed me that Tracey shared. I know its a bit of fun etc but those gathering to sea swim on the beach in groups, they had kids there as well while they were filming it. We are only supposed to be meeting with one other person to exercise.
If it was groups of teens hanging round outside there would be loads of complaints but its ok when it is the yummy mummy brigade doing their daily sea swim and meditation.
Me too. Why do I feel the sea swimmers act like the vegans - they always need to tell us that they swim in the sea!! Am I just jealous as I’m not a sea swimmer? I don’t know. Tracey is up Aoife B’s hole I don’t know why, Aoife has a following for no reason I mean she’s nothing of value bar showing off the house

crankypants13

VIP Member
1. Would she not do something one on one with Billy when the tyrant sleeps?? It’s like he doesn’t exist sometimes!!
Same this morning! Baby Nidge is still asleep, so she leaves Billy watching telly and goes up to his room to read?! My kids are early risers and they watch some telly in the mornings, but I usually sit with them and have a coffee / read / catch up on Tattle 😅 We all love a bit of me time, but she just takes it too far. Everything is an opportunity to have time to herself. I’d love the chance to have one on one time with my two, but they’re Irish twins and are on the same schedule with school / preschool etc so it’s not possible. I miss the days when the younger one still napped and you’d get some cuddles or chats with the older one. Those moments are so precious!

Secretsout

I honestly think Peter is a useless lazy shite. She can’t seem to have a minute alone. Kids always stuck to her. He’s working from home so why can’t he watch Willow if she’s napping etc. The garden is in bits like you would think think he’d spend a weekend sorting that. I’m laughing at Tracey worrying about having to be on time for school now. Jesus like get a grip. Most people juggling full time jobs and kids.

FinGal79

The Eatto food would make an ideal gift for someone who’s just had a baby?
Did TT order some for fellow foodie BFF sissy Leanne so? Leanne would make the portion for one last a week, it shouldn’t cost TT a lot.

Eating chipper in the bath off a plastic plate is gross. Absolutely disgusting. God, she has no class this one.

• Haha