Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JimRoyle

Aliso or whatever it's called is Andrea Roche's company.
Oh that is so disingenuous!! She should have to declare that its a product by her management company otherwise its even more sly than it already was. The sooner this Instagram bubble implodes on these scroungers the better. Thats a new low even for you Tuppence. Don't think we didn't notice you thawed out one of the cakes from your Aldi Mothers day pack for Pineapples birthday. Scab couldn't even spring for a fresh one for the best hubby in the land 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Pren20

Could Tracey actually not leannes baby have some spotlight 🙄 christ above throwbacks of willow as a baby .. cus yano billy bear was never a baby 🙄🙄

Minidoll

Very same thing here with me. Wore it 3.5 years ago. I remember the day and washed it once and it practically fell apart so binned it the. How is hers still going?? Mine shrunk and all !!!
It’s been in the freezer

• Haha

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Fuckkkkkk me, Aoife B always has a story!!! If someone says they have a pony she has a horse!!!!! Always has to come back when someone shares a post!!! No matter what someone has done she’s done it bigger and better!!!!!!
That Jersulaema challenge of Aoife B really annoyed me that Tracey shared. I know its a bit of fun etc but those gathering to sea swim on the beach in groups, they had kids there as well while they were filming it. We are only supposed to be meeting with one other person to exercise.
If it was groups of teens hanging round outside there would be loads of complaints but its ok when it is the yummy mummy brigade doing their daily sea swim and meditation.

brandambassador

VIP Member
God would you not be mortified begging all the time ! She wouldn’t stick to a skin care regime even if it was free. She would end up using aloe Vera cream as a lasagne ingredient. Begging

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Traceys frozen minestrone .. all I can say is my two youngest had stomach bugs the last few days and the resemblance is UNCANNY 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
Proabaly more to do with not making it recognisable
From the same one who has posted her front door, address and local fire station at times 🤣
Why doesn’t she brush her few strands of hair ? She’s so desperately unkept .
more mindless videos of willow ‘being willow’. Notice she didn’t tag the white moose when she was saying the order was wrong. She would be afraid of her shit that Paul would call her out . I mean a wrong order is a wrong order, but you know Paul he would be all offended and she knew well not to tag. She would tag for a freebie otherwise. Also the @@@@ things other have gotten for free when she’s begging for it too. And showing the rug company that 500 people swiped up. 499 of those were tattlers looking to see how cheap the rug was!

• Haha

Sunshine125822

“Im from a family of sauce addicts” so takes out every ALDI sauce she has and uses mayo!! Ahh now I can see how she’s a foodie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 God she’s an awful dry shite!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Sizzle

I am in a heap laughing she went to Tesco for all her branded stuff she says. Then shows a load of tesco brand stuff. She cracks me up she is such a skinflint.

• Haha

Bingbangbong

Delighted to see she is still taking tips from here and Billy got a real plate and cutlery today for his dinner not a baby plastic ones like last week ..

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Definitely reading here. Story about Willow colouring on the floor. She’s so obvious.
Washable or not the child shouldn't be colouring on the floor. 🙄 be colouring the walls next and what can you say when you allowed her to colour the floor like. Baffles me

Jroenwn

Hadn't looked at her Insta in a while, but went in for a look just now.

Jesus that grid post "I woke up this morning with an overwhelming urge to reconnect with... myself". Ah yeah, the woman who spends her days online talking only about herself really does need that bit of time to be even more self centered.

She is such a dose. If she managed to "manifest" herself a great job, a lovely house, lots of money etc. I'd be impressed.

But her life is so average - there's nothing special about her house that looks like a student digs, or her kids, or her job where she shills herself out making cheap looking ads with her posh voice.

Her life is not aspirational in the slightest. It makes me laugh when she thinks she's struck gold by "manifesting it" for herself

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Knowing them they probably only bought two legs for the table it'd be cheaper to prop it up against the wall

Why is willow drinking out of a bottle she should have a little beaker
It's probably came free on a comic.

• Haha

cg32

Why does their bedroom look like a teenager has just been allowed decorate for the first time, those elephant lights 😂😂😂

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I see the Aldi van paid Tracey a visit too. I can't believe they are doling out freebies to the likes of these greedy insta feckers. Why not give them to Crumlin or frontline staff? It has really turned me off Aldi I have to say. Anyway Tracey Tuppence won't have to put her hand in her pocket to buy Easter eggs, what a selfish grabber.