Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen someone looking for it in the last thread, not sure if iv done it right but here's Laura's link

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s not a good sign when she is only filling in her cao form the day before it is due!!
I had a nosey to see what’s required from what I can see she has to do an assessment and it’s based on those results if she gets a place, she’ll have to study for it until April and then do the test! Best of luck to her cos she gonna have to get tranquillisers for Willow if she has to study 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t mind Laura , do people mind her ? I just don’t see why she has a following she rarely posts. Maybe she used to ? I wish Tracey would stop posting food pics it makes me nauseous

I don’t mind Laura , do people mind her ? I just don’t see why she has a following she rarely posts. Maybe she used to ? I wish Tracey would stop posting food pics it makes me nauseous
I love her podcast with Avril and the other Laura. Maybe since Tracy drama she's lost the love for the gram

I followed her very briefly but really can’t see why she has a following at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh look TT looking for a freebie present for Pineapple!
This tit boils my blood Devlin is at it (and I genuinely have no issues with her except that)

Just buy the present yourself you cheap ass wench! Stop looking for hand outs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The face on her when Billy interrupts. Yet Willow is allowed interrupt non stop.
She was practically shoving his face away from the camera but Willow got center stage 🙄🙄 I know she wasn’t showing his face for awhile but she had it up all weekend so what’s the difference??

Reactions: 4
She was practically shoving his face away from the camera but Willow got center stage 🙄🙄 I know she wasn’t showing his face for awhile but she had it up all weekend so what’s the difference??
Exactly you could tell she was pissed off at him then she’s all smiles for Willow.

Reactions: 2
She chooses to upload each of those videos with the kids interrupting her. Just re-record them when they’re distracted if they’re that important. Drives me mad hearing “whaaaaa, baby? Yeah, baby! Whaaaa, baby?” Fuuuuuuck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never mind the scan... go and sort out your vile nails!! Shellac can be easily picked off!! She’s just rank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She chooses to upload each of those videos with the kids interrupting her. Just re-record them when they’re distracted if they’re that important. Drives me mad hearing “whaaaaa, baby? Yeah, baby! Whaaaa, baby?” Fuuuuuuck off!!
So annoying, I can't stand it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.