Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she let her toddler break the "Cabbry" eggs in the first place. You'd think she would be more careful with stuff that she needs to show for a PR post. That's if it happened that way...

I'd say Willow Bear said to her, "give me dat egg Ma or I'll bust yeh" so Trace just handed it over and let her make tit of it 🤣
I’m picturing Willow morphing into Nidge from Love / Hate here 😂😂 Howling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never mind the eyebrows.. WTF is on her head??!!!

And I think BillyBear almost gave them away for where they're off too.. Outside the 5KM??!!
He was 100% giving it away where she was going to. Prob beach I'd suspect

Reactions: 3
I’d eat my hat if Aoife had Frugal Finglas Tracey across her front door step 😬😬 it’s one thing to be besties behind the screen of the phone but real life pals ?? Can’t see it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d eat my hat if Aoife had Frugal Finglas Tracey across her front door step 😬😬 it’s one thing to be besties behind the screen of the phone but real life pals ?? Can’t see it
Ohh she’s being there many times before on play dates for the kids along with Frilly Flossy. Now mind Aoife hasn’t being at Traceys house though. Anyone around Portmarnock beach today be sure to get a pic.

Reactions: 1
Did she delete what billy said or what did he say?? Very sketchy when she normally tells us every small detail and today it’s off somewhere ‘fun’

Reactions: 2
when you watch her on war on instagrammers and see her locations, she spends more time at her mothers in rathcoole than at home....

Reactions: 2
I'd say she went to sissy bestie mammy Leanne. Jambons glore bought at the petrol station on the way there 🤣
I’d rather suffer the consequences of coffee withdrawals than drink the Topaz / Circle K coffee.... but then Tracey is the foodie and I am a mere mortal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she does make me laugh, the coffee loving self care coffee addict. She wouldn’t know the difference between ground beans and the ground floor🤣

Reactions: 1
Youse are missing the point about the garage coffee's the 6th one is......wait for it.... 🆓 🆓 Leeanne lived for her 🆓 coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d rather suffer the consequences of coffee withdrawals than drink the Topaz / Circle K coffee.... but then Tracey is the foodie and I am a mere mortal!!
I am a coffee addict very fussy and is rather lick the cold old dribble off a mug that drink that garage SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.