Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely though, I really cannot imagine anyone on Instagram would look to Tracey for skincare advice. In this case the brand deserves the minimal return they’ll get for sending her stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why would anyone take advice from someone who (self confessed!) doesn’t know the first thing about skincare and never uses it.
I totally agree. Does Tracey or faces by grace have the tiny resemblance of woman that look after or care about their appearance. Now I'm not saying you have to be glam 24/7 but they never ever look like they have even brushed their hair most days. Leaves nail varnish on until every last bit chips off. If you are recording paid content to convince others to buy what you are showing, make an effort ffs.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely though, I really cannot imagine anyone on Instagram would look to Tracey for skincare advice. In this case the brand deserves the minimal return they’ll get for sending her stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why would anyone take advice from someone who (self confessed!) doesn’t know the first thing about skincare and never uses it.
Is that electric thingie just for oil? I liked the look of it but my face is too greasy for oil. Her demo ended very abruptly. Professional to the end eh?!!

Reactions: 3
She is too mean to have a hangover. The free wine will be poured into freezer bags for the next year.

After her pamper/self care/ wash yourself Mother’s Day, I don’t see any freshly painted nails 🤣

I’d prefer to work, live in a nice area and be able to feed and dress my kids..
Well yeah obviously 🤣

Referring to my post on Monday... “I’ve been using this lip balm for months”... yeah Tracey, you keep on believing that. If it was that great and you had been using it for months your lips wouldn’t have been all sore and dry or whatever. You’d swear she thought some of us came down in the last shower 🙄
She's having us on. Sur she is still using that battered old tin of Vaseline she had in her hospital knicker bag when she was having Billy Bear.

She looks to have got her eyebrows done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well yeah obviously 🤣

She's having us on. Sur she is still using that battered old tin of Vaseline she had in her hospital knicker bag when she was having Billy Bear.

She looks to have got her eyebrows done.
yep those brows have had something done definitely tint maybe not waxed but tint & tweeze maybe

Is this B for real? Literally 2 weeks ago she was on showing us a manual face roller she bought on beauty bay but yet she's been using this vibrating gifted one weeks? Sure Jan. We all believe the girl who brings change to the hospital in her knicker bag would shell out for a lesser product after receiving a free superior one. Makes sense. If these products are so good why did she use a filter in the demo? It was pixilating around her nose and jaw throughout.

If anyone here is looking for skincare advice I'd recommend looking up Karla K artistry or Simone Scribes. Either will give you an array of options with honest opinions at various costs points. TT hadn't heard of hyaluronic acid 3 weeks ago and now shes shilling shite. Was she not the face of Diggers frozen burgers in the recent past.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Exactly

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over this. The lies. Only about 2 weeks ago she asked for advice and bought a starter kid from the ordinary. Why would she pretend she’s been using this stuff - if she has it’s been a week like. This kind of obvious disingenuous promoting stinks of ystyleireland posting Wexford photos from a sunbed in the algarve. I cannot stand dishonestly.

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over this. The lies. Only about 2 weeks ago she asked for advice and bought a starter kid from the ordinary. Why would she pretend she’s been using this stuff - if she has it’s been a week like. This kind of obvious disingenuous promoting stinks of ystyleireland posting Wexford photos from a sunbed in the algarve. I cannot stand dishonestly.
So dishonest. When she was licking her wounds over Tattle she was saying, I'm not dishonest, I don't mislead anyone, I'm just Tracey going about my business. No that's what you'd like us to believe Tracey, but in reality you do this all the time. Excited about free hair and never goes to that salon again. Our family can't live without this chocolate spread. Hasnt posted about that supermarket since the voucher ran out. Help I know nothing about Skincare. Heres a discount code for this epic brand I swear by 😂 Tracey chicken, you would be just like Aoibhe, Grace and the others except the decent brands don't want you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So dishonest. When she was licking her wounds over Tattle she was saying, I'm not dishonest, I don't mislead anyone, I'm just Tracey going about my business. No that's what you'd like us to believe Tracey, but in reality you do this all the time. Excited about free hair and never goes to that salon again. Our family can't live without this chocolate spread. Hasnt posted about that supermarket since the voucher ran out. Help I know nothing about Skincare. Heres a discount code for this epic brand I swear by 😂 Tracey chicken, you would be just like Aoibhe, Grace and the others except the decent brands don't want you.
Didn't she also say she's nice person and not a witch? Was it on that TV show?

Reactions: 2
Help I don’t know anything about skin care. I’m just going to buy these random bits from the ordinary and lo and behold some eejit in a pr office tell for it and sent her stuff for a collab and now she’s waxing lyrical about it?!?! After using it for about a day and a half?! Her new routine?! OMG

Reactions: 4
Help I don’t know anything about skin care. I’m just going to buy these random bits from the ordinary and lo and behold some eejit in a pr office tell for it and sent her stuff for a collab and now she’s waxing lyrical about it?!?! After using it for about a day and a half?! Her new routine?! OMG
Yea like at least give it a few weeks before coming on. We all remember she bought a basic starter kit only a few weeks ago. She would flog anything for a freebie. Remember she was worried about losing followers over her vulgar display of freebies at Christmas? She swore she never usually gets that much but the train keeps rolling... birthday gift for Dad ✔ mums birthday ✔ catering for Leanne's baby shower ✔ Mothers day treats for her and mum ✔ she has every occasion sown up for freebies

I tapped on through when she did the skincare ad but at least she took advice from here and wasn’t doing it whispering from under the stairs 😂😂 still a jammy witch though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’ll be coming on soon harping on about a free buggy cleaning service she got gifted and it’s “literally the best thing ever” and she “will be 100% using this service again”
Why the duck do we follow her? She’s the worst of all the instagrabbers 😡

Absolute cringe 😬 Just watched her on Eating with the enemy. The fake posh accent, you’re living in Finglas love so would you drop the notions and the smell of desperation trying to get a claim to fame. I taught Don’t tell the bride was bad enough but this was even worse. #mortoforyoutraceytuppence

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see ex bestie Laura Doyle throwing shade at influencers giving skincare advice?? Said if she needed skin advice she’d see a dermatologist or skin expert 😂😂

• Haha
What I dont get is why isn't she being pulled up on this nobody gives says anything on her posts... I just did and got blocked... Truths always hurt... But you weren't quick enough Tracy I u followed u before u blocked me... Unreal = childish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.