Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like my bedroom in UL no joke. 37.50 a week at the time. Why is rte bed pushed up against the wall how does Peter get in or out of it? Genuinely like student digs. I am fascinated that she would show that to people.

Reactions: 6
You may bet Peter pineapple will order a new duvet and pillows from some cheapy website soon.

Reactions: 1
see in her head, this is a deluxe suite in the Byrne House Hotel. They spent 4 years squashed into a small double in the aunts granny flat so i think she reckons this is amazing in comparison. And not dissing anyone who makes decisions to save for a mortgage ! But the bedroom has no personality, even thought the house is small bedroom wise, they could still make it homely

Reactions: 3
It’s like my bedroom in UL no joke. 37.50 a week at the time. Why is rte bed pushed up against the wall how does Peter get in or out of it? Genuinely like student digs. I am fascinated that she would show that to people.
that bed 😂 Why is there only 3 pillows 😂😂 does PP not sleep in the bed too?!!
Peter sleeps with Billy in his bed!! He’s been banished by Baby Hitler 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He sleeps in the spare room 🙈😆

• Haha
Her #ad for InHealth where the hell is she recording it ? My brain can’t process it 🤣 looks like the background is upside down or something 🤔 also she’s so uncomfortable and fake posh it’s a disaster 🥴 you’ve probably hear me mention them before ... ehhh NO

Reactions: 4
Her #ad for InHealth where the hell is she recording it ? My brain can’t process it 🤣 looks like the background is upside down or something 🤔 also she’s so uncomfortable and fake posh it’s a disaster 🥴 you’ve probably hear me mention them before ... ehhh NO
Just came on to say that.. never once heard her talk about inhealth! She says that about everything she advertises 🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s in the attic room I think!! You’d think she’d find a nicer spot in the house, oh wait that doesn’t exist 😂😂 even a blank wall behind her would be better, she puts no effort in 🙄 it’s like she’s hiding from willow!!

• Haha
I came here to say, my word Tracey but you are an awful writer. Talking about manifestation and misspelled align, not once, but twice. Hint: there's no double L.

Then waffling on about InHealth (for the first time ever 🤣) she writes "all heil the Haakaa" Don't you mean "all hail" Tracey or are you giving us a subliminal nazi salute? Obviously, I'm being facetious here, but she's a bloody shocking writer (playing loose with that term) with p*ss poor spelling, grammar, syntax, typos and attention to detail. Its a wonder she didn't tell us that shopping on inhealth is an epic, surreal experience that just works

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came here to say, my word Tracey but you are an awful writer. Talking about manifestation and misspelled align, not once, but twice. Hint: there's no double L.

Then waffling on about InHealth (for the first time ever 🤣) she writes "all heil the Haakaa" Don't you mean "all hail" Tracey or are you giving us a subliminal nazi salute? Obviously, I'm being facetious here, but she's a bloody shocking writer (playing loose with that term) with p*ss poor spelling, grammar, syntax, typos and attention to detail. Its a wonder she didn't tell us that shopping on inhealth is an epic, surreal experience that just works
Her writing is atrocious - can anyone call themselves a writer these days?

There was a screenshot posted here showing her numbers suddenly up 1k only to return to normal shortly after. You can buy followers in bulk or to be drip fed onto your account. The vendor must have done the former in error. That would make sense, as many Irish influencers saw a decline in followers after the Xmas ads dried up, yet Tracey "it just works" Quinn has seen a big jump (albeit in tiny increments) from Nov-Feb. Very suspicious

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.