Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="Obicularis_Oculi, post: 4460551, member: 89914"]
So her episode isn't even on tonight but she got her free chipper anyway so all is well that ends well 😅
[/QUOTE]
I had a friend before that was on one of those Ibiza uncovered shows from back in the day and the producers told them how they put the episodes in order. The best episode goes out first obviously, then the second one isnt so good, third one is better and it goes on like that. The fact that her episode is last says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
QUOTE="Obicularis_Oculi, post: 4460551, member: 89914"]
So her episode isn't even on tonight but she got her free chipper anyway so all is well that ends well 😅
I had a friend before that was on one of those Ibiza uncovered shows from back in the day and the producers told them how they put the episodes in order. The best episode goes out first obviously, then the second one isnt so good, third one is better and it goes on like that. The fact that her episode is last says it all.
[/QUOTE]

Not sure why it's so difficult for her. Last week she told us the show (not her ep) was on Thurs. Its on Weds, same every week since it aired. Everything she does is half arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure why it's so difficult for her. Last week she told us the show (not her ep) was on Thurs. Its on Weds, same every week since it aired. Everything she does is half arsed.
[/QUOTE]
She's pure scattered in everything she does.

Reactions: 3
The bargain buyer got the exact same chipper delivered tonight, so I call bullshit on the "they sent it to me cos I'm on the tele" story. Bargain buyer even had the exact same order, same spièl about the sauce and the fish. They were told what to say, and I reckon Tracey nearly bit the hand off them when she heard the words "free meal". It'll be gorgeous in Billy bears lunch box when he goes back to school in 2 weeks, out of the freezer obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it on purpose to create a bit of content or bring attention to the fact she’s on tv!! It’s the new I ‘accidentally gave birth at home’ story 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Hey, I respect everyone’s opinion here, but I don’t think Tracey’s that bad? She’s just a regular young mum. Y’all are a bit harsh on her.
Afternoon pineapple how was the chipper last night would you recommend. Now be honest not because it was free like pretty much all the stuff the regular scummy mummy gets but ya know man to man was it a good lump of fresh cod...Well for the fraction you got. Do spill pal

• Haha
Does she have a descriptor other than 'stunning' and 'gorgeous'? It drives me mad.
For a person who claims writing as a passion she has a fairly limited diction. Everything is stunning or surreal. At least tattle taught her the difference between seen and saw. Every cloud.

Reactions: 5
So bowbow the 🤡 Tracey is giving recommendations on clothing... You heard it here first... Yes you read that right the rag queen herself is offering swipe ups to them and all #af####swipeup ladies ya know ya want to.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.