Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast
Mindful eating
Life coaching
Family friendly HQ

and these 4 were only in the last 12 months

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah lads I don't think she's right in the head. She's having an orgasm over a tomato and Billy thinks Christmas has come getting garlic bread on a Tuesday night.
Nearly wet myself laughing at this 😂😂😂 thank u for cheering me up after a tit day

Reactions: 3
Had to say they asked her to share their page... You couldn't just share a great service off your own back Tracey no?? God forbid eh 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
The only time she would share something off her own back, is if it benefits her in some way e.g a repost or shoutout

How empty it must feel to get a "congrats" message from an influencer who is literally only doing it in the hope of a kickback from your audience. What a vacuous world they belong to 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How is she going to manage next week a school run and a toddler and naps and getting up and being on time. Oh god I don’t know should she get some help in - I really don’t know how she’s going to cop I really don’t. Poor thing thank god I only have 4 to worry about if I had 2 I couldn’t cope 🙉🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that shiny bit on her lips saliva? She makes me feel nauseous the way she talks never noticed it until lately

Honestly, what is the point of recording IG stories when she gets derailed by Willow whining every time?
It's so frustrating to hear her describing things:
"this set comes with all of those things.. which I think are? .. popular things?"

Riveting stuff.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, what is the point of recording IG stories when she gets derailed by Willow whining every time?
It's so frustrating to hear her describing things:
"this set comes with all of those things.. which I think are? .. popular things?"

Riveting stuff.
She had nothing insightful to say about any of the items so why did she even bother showing them 😂 when she said she was anxious about Billy returning to school I thought she meant anxious about him being exposed to covid or how he will settle back in BUT....oh no, in true Tracey form its all about me me me. How her day is impacted 😏

seriously worrying about school run & a nap ffs she does nothing else, willow should be down to 1 big nap a day so just wake her before you collect Billy & feed her snacks & a bottle in the car jaysus it's not rocket science

Reactions: 6
Peter’s working from home? He brings Billy to school so it’s just collecting that’s stressing her out? Wait til she’s a student midwife doing 12 hour unpaid shifts on placement.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could willow not nap when she’s gone to collect him, isn’t Peter in the house working?? I time my child’s nap for school run and my Hubby is here to watch her on the monitor, I’d only be gone 20 mins max! Even if she’s awake couldn’t he take his lunch or a break at that time 🙄🙄 she’s some cabbage 🥬

• Haha
The cheek of all of you ... don’t you know Tracey has 8-10 hours of self care planned daily ? How is she supposed to drop Billy to school and then collect him, sort willows 5947373 needs and naps AND be a podcaster, life coach, student nurse, mindful eating coach, breastfeeder, accidental home birth guru, wifey, foodie, OCD cleaner, having baths, getting giddy, accept freebies and beg for freebies for birthdays of friends and family members? I don’t know what you guys do in a day but I just can’t see how Tracey is supposed to make time. Xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The cheek of all of you ... don’t you know Tracey has 8-10 hours of self care planned daily ? How is she supposed to drop Billy to school and then collect him, sort willows 5947373 needs and naps AND be a podcaster, life coach, student nurse, mindful eating coach, breastfeeder, accidental home birth guru, wifey, foodie, OCD cleaner, having baths, getting giddy, accept freebies and beg for freebies for birthdays of friends and family members? I don’t know what you guys do in a day but I just can’t see how Tracey is supposed to make time. Xoxoxo
Creased up laughing 😂 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.