Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had to chase the brown paper bag from the scone around the grass, like can you COPE. With the -20 wind chill it was like being in DISNEYLAND. No exaggeration. It was AMAZING. Oh how we laughed. Best day of my LIFE. THANK YOU Mother Nature for the wind, it was just like being on Space Mountain. It just worked. It fed my SOUL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t believe that is the bedroom of a 30 something year old married couple, I’m not great at interior design etc but traceys house literally has no style at all

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t believe that is the bedroom of a 30 something year old married couple, I’m not great at interior design etc but traceys house literally has no style at all
So true, surely there has to be a bigger room to fit a double bed in?? Like it’s rammed in there!! Can’t even walk either side of it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
So true, surely there has to be a bigger room to fit a double bed in?? Like it’s rammed in there!! Can’t even walk either side of it 😂😂
Nothing matches anywhere. The whole place is a miss match disaster. There’s no way I could sleep in that room. You’d think the attic would be better for them then poor Billy up there on his own.

Reactions: 3
Nothing matches anywhere. The whole place is a miss match disaster. There’s no way I could sleep in that room. You’d think the attic would be better for them then poor Billy up there on his own.
I think Peter shares with him 😂

Reactions: 3
The whole house looks like them bat tit crazy flowery mismatched patchwork homes on air B and B that you book because it’s cheap, but once you get there the creepy host and musty smell puts you off and you end up booking a hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Im from a family of sauce addicts” so takes out every ALDI sauce she has and uses mayo!! Ahh now I can see how she’s a foodie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 God she’s an awful dry shite!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
“Im from a family of sauce addicts” so takes out every ALDI sauce she has and uses mayo!! Ahh now I can see how she’s a foodie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 God she’s an awful dry shite!!!
Absolutely bleeping creased like SAUCES such as pepper sauce, mushroom sauce , white wine sauce etc however your one with her ketchup and mayo 🤣🤣🤣 watch out Gordon Ramsey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s a serious lashing of mayo on the wrap for someone who hates dry food 😂 I think tonight’s dinner might be one of the most miserable looking yet.

Why is everything dull and thin and miserable though? Like the lettuce looks like it’s on it’s last legs. It has to be a cracked camera or something? Nothing looks appetising.

Reactions: 2
Why is everything dull and thin and miserable though? Like the lettuce looks like it’s on it’s last legs. It has to be a cracked camera or something? Nothing looks appetising.
I’d imagine that’s what lettuce looks like after it’s been in the freezer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.