Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging looking for a valentines freebie. Is that really what she's reduced to now. Dads birthday = freebie , sister has baby = freebie, valentines day on the hint. Have a bit of dignity would you Tracey

Reactions: 3
I have never had a Mc and my heart genuinely goes out to those who have and this is a question I honestly don’t know the answer to but would you really be able to see that much detail on a 7 week fetus?
No u can't. Iv had multiple losses

Tight arse Tracey on the beg again... I really wish this whole insta world would just f#ck off. The hand outs the lot of them get for doing sweet FA and then you have the genuine needy or deserving people who would be so grateful for a freebie. BOILS MY BLOOD 😠😠

Reactions: 4
Tight arse Tracey on the beg again... I really wish this whole insta world would just f#ck off. The hand outs the lot of them get for doing sweet FA and then you have the genuine needy or deserving people who would be so grateful for a freebie. BOILS MY BLOOD 😠😠
can’t agree more with this. It’s painful😧. Hubby was in hospital with covid, home over 10 days now but exhausted - only getting illness benefit because despite being front lines essential/ private hospital doesn’t pay sick pay. I’m back working after mat leave but I’ve a surgery coming up for MS meaning 6 weeks on just illnessbenefit too. Sorry I’m not moaning, my point is we have a birthday and Valentine’s within that time & we won’t be begging for freebies anywhere ! The lack of ability to spend €20-30 on something even like a lunch or takeaway is painful from them. Tracey will recycle a baby grow 2 sizes too small but then spends €8.50 on a toasty from the white moose when in reality she would spend that on 3 days dinners from Aldi. I honestly don’t know how brands work with her, she’s scruffy,unkept, filthy, filthy nails, kids bursting out of clothes. Nothing about her makes me think ‘I’ll buy that as I trust Tracey !’

• Heart
Reactions: 12
can’t agree more with this. It’s painful😧. Hubby was in hospital with covid, home over 10 days now but exhausted - only getting illness benefit because despite being front lines essential/ private hospital doesn’t pay sick pay. I’m back working after mat leave but I’ve a surgery coming up for MS meaning 6 weeks on just illnessbenefit too. Sorry I’m not moaning, my point is we have a birthday and Valentine’s within that time & we won’t be begging for freebies anywhere ! The lack of ability to spend €20-30 on something even like a lunch or takeaway is painful from them. Tracey will recycle a baby grow 2 sizes too small but then spends €8.50 on a toasty from the white moose when in reality she would spend that on 3 days dinners from Aldi. I honestly don’t know how brands work with her, she’s scruffy,unkept, filthy, filthy nails, kids bursting out of clothes. Nothing about her makes me think ‘I’ll buy that as I trust Tracey !’
Sorry to hear this, hope your DH continues to recover and your surgery goes well.
I agree with everything you’ve said above.

She is a complete beggar. Wtf was the inhealth Ad like?? It looked like she was being held prisoner in a bunker somewhere, arms flailing, fake posh accent talking 90 to the dozen. She must have only had a five minute window away from Willow. So unprofessional. Nothing she shows would make me want to go buy it. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tagging looking for a valentines freebie. Is that really what she's reduced to now. Dads birthday = freebie , sister has baby = freebie, valentines day on the hint. Have a bit of dignity would you Tracey
We aren’t big into valentines but we will be if we get a freebie recommendation.

MOOCHER!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear this, hope your DH continues to recover and your surgery goes well.
I agree with everything you’ve said above.

She is a complete beggar. Wtf was the inhealth Ad like?? It looked like she was being held prisoner in a bunker somewhere, arms flailing, fake posh accent talking 90 to the dozen. She must have only had a five minute window away from Willow. So unprofessional. Nothing she shows would make me want to go buy it. Ever.
She looked so scruffy in it as well. Tracey surely you have one nice outfit in your wardrobe. And as for that hair words fail me.

Reactions: 3
We aren’t big into valentines but we will be if we get a freebie recommendation.

MOOCHER!
She is a shameful moocher. I'm so embarrassed for her. A repulsive amount of gifts passed her door since Christmas and she hasn't donated a thing. All she thinks about is how she can have a wonderful evening without putting her hand in her pocket or how she can get a gift for someone so she doesn't have to fork out herself. Its so off-putting. What do brands see in her? She's a scruff and her persona is like an adult billy-barry kid. A theatrical performance to shill something she wouldn't buy herself. Going on about that baby carrier from inhealth. Hello Tracey we haven't forgotten Laura gave you the sling you used on Willow. You don't spend Money.

Reactions: 9
Tracy buy your valentines stuff yourself you selfish boot. Stop begging!!!!!!
She actually sickens me.
She is so two faced. She pretends she is all sweetness and light when she is the opposite.
We all know the truth TT.
No go buy your kids some WARM winter clothes.

Reactions: 6
Il never understand why any bloggers/influencers put up a box saying any recommendations on were I can get this all you have to do is google and wat ur looking for will most likely pop up🙈 I understand that company’s send stuff as advertisment but it should be what there job is in like some of them are trying to sell skin care and are not qualified in. But half of them are beggars 🤔

Reactions: 4
cud it be ne more ovbious that shes looking for something free for valentines 🙄🙄 piss off Tracey!fine if ur gona ask for recommendations but pay for the stuff and show uve paid, this blogger tit pisses me right off & its not jealousy most of them are muppets just looking for feee stuff so annoying, sheel spend €8.50 on the sandwich in the hopes she gets more free stuff that prob killed her to pay that!
Regarding the m/c as said above no u cant tell at that stage& what strikes me as extra bizzare is the fact that shes being so open abt it (not that it shud be something u hide) but ive had a few and the last thing u want to do while going thru it is talk abt it yes once uve been thru it maybe but not while its so raw it takes time to get ur own head around it so how she can broadcast abt it to how many followers just baffles me, i know every1 deals with stuff differently but that is very odd!!

Reactions: 2
cud it be ne more ovbious that shes looking for something free for valentines 🙄🙄 piss off Tracey!fine if ur gona ask for recommendations but pay for the stuff and show uve paid, this blogger tit pisses me right off & its not jealousy most of them are muppets just looking for feee stuff so annoying, sheel spend €8.50 on the sandwich in the hopes she gets more free stuff that prob killed her to pay that!
Regarding the m/c as said above no u cant tell at that stage& what strikes me as extra bizzare is the fact that shes being so open abt it (not that it shud be something u hide) but ive had a few and the last thing u want to do while going thru it is talk abt it yes once uve been thru it maybe but not while its so raw it takes time to get ur own head around it so how she can broadcast abt it to how many followers just baffles me, i know every1 deals with stuff differently but that is very odd!!
I'll bet she thinks we are all just jealous. Honestly couldn't be further from the truth. I've scrimped to get by for years and am now thankfully in a more comfortable position (through hard work not handouts) I'll splurge when I want to but I also give back and donate. Hand on heart I find it of low character to brazenly beg for free things all the time and to get so many freebies and never donate. There are 2 or 3 homeless shelters in her area. It would serve the good karma shes always chasing better to do up a hamper of goodies for them, than to do a scaldy giveaway for a few extra followers. Truly Tracey, there is absolutely nothing aspirational about you. You should be ashamed of yourself always begging when you are not in a disadvantaged position

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.