Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipygoss

They way you describe it I thought she had a pic up of a bone sticking out of her arm or something.
Sorry I edited there now to say what the photos are. Thankfully no pictures of broken bones - that would make me afraid to ever pick up the phone again! 😂 Suppose maybe it’s just me who finds seeing people in neckbraces scary. Even the one of her lying at the bottom of the stairs was too much for me, I shouldn’t have scrolled across in fairness, it was stupid of me.

Dubchick81

Also her stories recommending the phoenix park when it's outside her 5km I live around the corner at its 8.2km from my door to the visitor center !!
Its literally 10 mins from my house and i'm 5.1KM from the visitors centre.. No way is it within her 5km.. For the record T, as i'm sure you were unaware/misinformed.. The distance restriction is 5, not 50KM from your home...

Heidi77

VIP Member
i think this is the case,im not sayin hes not a lazy git cos he is but i think she loves being the parent that does everything she loves being told oh tracey ur so good bla bla bla, she wud hate to think willow needed ne1 more then her!
How in hell then does she plan on doing midwifery?

Fatface

VIP Member
We are in for the home birth story again soon in the run up to the birthday ‘for any new eyes’ 🙄... such a surprise I mean a very quick 12 hours after her waters broke I can’t get over the speed of it 🤪🤭 who would have thought on your second baby that when your waters break, 12 hours later your baby could come? Stunned
I had an unplanned home birth on my second - he came about 15 mins after my waters broke and 1.5 hours after the first mild contraction 😂