Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful for a young toddler like Willow stupid canvas shoes with no support, no arch, the back is loose and won’t support her heel as she walks 😠 ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
If it’s episode 6 they’re all on virgin media player now. God Tracey is so desperate for fame & attention. I can’t even use the phrase Jack of all trades because she fucks them all up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She came across ok.....but nothing like she is like on the gram. It was so boring, the topic was shite!! For someone who’s apparently so passionate about everything she just sat there smiling and tilting her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really doesn't have much to say about anything except her kids, does she? Boring. Her hair looked as if it's been ironed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dress on EWTE! 😳
She has a lovely figure, but dresses like an 80 year old who has been let loose in oxfam.
I’d say the programme was heavily edited. There’s no way she sat there and didn’t mention DTTB or her accidental on purpose home birth!
She is as dull as dishwater. I highly doubt anyone at the school gates said anything about being a SAHM.
The majority of the parents in Finglas are unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it very strange that she didn't make more out of her appearance on a TV show 🤷🏼‍♀️ I only heard her speak of it once which is not like her at all! I wonder did she she get paid in Supervalu vouchers for it 🤣

On a side note, I would not find it a positive thing being in a park at 9am on a Saturday morning 😅

Reactions: 4
Tracey - you didn’t send the treats to your Mam, you brought them down to her. That baker only delivers to Dublin and Kildare. Plus filming the goodies on the party table was a bit of a giveaway no??

She is an absolutely selfish yoke. I am so over these blaggers sharing when they break restrictions, do it in private so we don't have to know about it. But I suppose the best Mammy, sissy ever deserve to have a party, the rest of us wouldn’t understand.

Reactions: 6
Also her stories recommending the phoenix park when it's outside her 5km I live around the corner at its 8.2km from my door to the visitor center !!

Reactions: 3
Tracey - you didn’t send the treats to your Mam, you brought them down to her. That baker only delivers to Dublin and Kildare. Plus filming the goodies on the party table was a bit of a giveaway no??

She is an absolutely selfish yoke. I am so over these blaggers sharing when they break restrictions, do it in private so we don't have to know about it. But I suppose the best Mammy, sissy ever deserve to have a party, the rest of us wouldn’t understand.
Where does the mother live?!

Reactions: 1
On the beg for some red wine now...
Clearly went to see mammy yesterday evening. Nice shots of the bday table Tracey. Haven’t seen my mother or any of my family since Xmas and even that was social distanced outdoor coffee etc. And there she is during level 5 lockdown flouting the rules again because they clearly don’t apply to her 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I assume the mother just lives with her partner? That's a lot of cupcakes for two people 🤔🤫

Just watched Tracey's episode. She didn't really get a word in did she? There was too much going on. Too many couples and then those psychologists having to get their tuppence worth in as well.

Betty bullshitter with her post saying she was asked to go on the show!! Sure it was an open call out to anyone who wanted to apply 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where does the mother live?!
She lives in Wexford!

I assume the mother just lives with her partner? That's a lot of cupcakes for two people 🤔🤫
Table all dressed for a party for the two of them too! That was Traceys camera work if ever I saw it 😂 zooming in and out on the food.

Betty bullshitter with her post saying she was asked to go on the show!! Sure it was an open call out to anyone who wanted to apply 😂😂
That gave me a laugh too!!!

Reactions: 2
Just watched Tracey's episode. She didn't really get a word in did she? There was too much going on. Too many couples and then those psychologists having to get their tuppence worth in as well.
Which episode is it? I can only see six on the player and she's in none of them.

she’s in 6. There’s a few pairs in each. She doesn’t seem to be in any of the promos or clips so you could miss it!
Thanks. I got it in the end. Thought there was one pair per episode. God, there was nothing to it at all. I cringed a bit at the face she made when she said she's a digital contact creator. Boring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.