Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :-

“It’s my Tik Tok and I’ll lie if I want to”

We could even have a sing a long in her honour :-

“ It's my Tik Tok, and I'll lie if I want to
Lie if I want to
Lie if I want to
You would lie too, if your life was so poo

Nobody knows where my Women’s Aid minutes have gone
Maybe the Uber Eats man stole them that time
Why have my manky nails infected my hand
When Stevie G’s coming over to mine?

It's my platform, and I'll lie if I want to
Block if I want to
Cry Troll if I want to
You would do too, if your life was this poo

Play all my records, drink white claw all night
Leave my kid upstairs alone for awhile
'Til Stevie G is with me
I've got no reason to smile

It's my Tik Tok, and I'll lie if I want to
Eat spicy rice if I want to
Lie if I want to
You would lie too, if your life was poo

My Dad and Harper just walked through the door (I’d forgot to lock the door)
Like a decent parent does
Oh, what a lovely surprise
They brought me extra spicy rice

It's my platform, and I'll lie if I want to
Lie if I want to
Lie if I want to
You would lie too, if your life was so poo

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am lol-ing at this thread title 😄Legend has it that If you stand in front of a mirror, wearing a headband, and you shout "CATS PISS" three times... Aimless will appear and she'll make a tiktok about you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t stand how she’s always laughing as if everything she says is funny and cute and we should all be joining in going ah Aimee what are you like?? I can’t imagine spending any amount of time with her - must be draining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lassie21

VIP Member
I'm probably not going to be popular here but this is just my opinion.....i agree with Aimee to a certain extent in that strangers on the internet can not possible say she "suffers" from autism from a few minute video. Suffers is so the wrong word as well btw!

Me personally I would never comment on someone's child on here or on TT. But at the same time she has chosen to put her daughter on her page when she knows the hate and trolls she is getting at the moment and that is on her and me personally I would not be doing.

Commenting on children is just not for me but everyone is entitled to their opinion but in this instance I sort of agree with Aimee in that is is between her and her daughter, its an awkward one I think.
Just my own personal opinion.

Reactions: 15

Johnson1901

VIP Member
No one could pick a suggestion but we all decided that cat piss should be included!
Hopefully this is ok for everyone!! 😂😂😂

My first time doing a thread. Be kind!!

Aimless hasn’t done much other than lie, eat bananas and attack anyone that dares have a difference of opinion to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Imagine getting to a point in your life when you are having conversations with yourself on tik tok to try and cover up all your lies !
Here she is conveniently getting out of having to show herself at her made up works do with her made up work colleague!
Do you think it’s got to the point where she has a journal with all these different characters in and what made up shite she posts and comments to keep track ???
Hi 👋 Aimee
You are a knob
Sort your bloody life out you sad creepy cow !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Aimless is alright for using her daughter as content when it suits her and for getting free gifts, but she must not interrupt her when she's filling her fat gob for likes

We can only comment on what we are shown. Aimless as her mother has given her consent to her being online by showing her and allowing her to speak on camera! Has she forgotten about that time when she was on a live and she fucked off, leaving Harper chatting to a bunch of anonymous strangers?!?!! What the fuck?! She's a cheeky twat it's her own fault people comment

Like when the schools ask for permission for your child to be shown on twitter, Facebook, the local paper etc. Once your child's image is out there you have NO control over comments or views. I'm not saying it's morally right as such, but that's how the internet works

• Heart

Popsicled

VIP Member
And wtf does she need to go home and have paracetamol after having a smear ? Go grow up you skanky scrag bag, it’s a bit of a walk in the park having a smear after giving birth surely - or did Daddy do that for her too??? 🤣🤣
Also don’t most ladies have a shower BEFORE going for smear - I know I always do and I thought it was the done thing having clean fresh smelling bits before someone rummages up there!!

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Crazy that the whole haul was for her and no mention of getting anything for her daughter. I’m forever picking up things for the kids and coming home empty handed myself.
makes me a bit sad.
Thats me too. Went to primark today with the intention of getting one of those packs of 3 bra-let thingies they do for a tenner cos I badly need new ones. My nearly teenager daughter fell in love with some mad luminous coloured ones and I couldn't really afford both..... Guess who got what they wanted? Yeah, it wasn't me 😂😂

• Heart

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
As much as Aimee does my head in it’s the modern parenting way these days. They’re all lazy, shove kids into nurseries all day, they genuinely can’t deal with them and certainly can’t be bothered dealing with them. iPads are the only distraction technique they know and certainly the only one that won’t result in a massive meltdown
I disagree with this. Yes there are many parents who choose to be like this but many parents aren't like this. Her daughter is 8, my son is 8. I'm a few years younger than Aimee, but I ensure I massively interact with my son. I go to work, he goes to school and then when we're at home together, we do things together, we don't play as much now due to his age but we're always out and about, I'm a single parent myself so through the week it's mainly just me and him, we play basketball, we go up the lakes to see the ducks, we get out and exercise and get some fresh air, then we shower/bath, eat tea together, have some reading or a film then he gets an hour to do what he wants to do and yes that could be screen time before he goes to bed at 9pm. There is no excuse for her choice of parenting. It's a really bad way to bring up a child in my opinion. The only thing I've ever seen her do in her whole time on tik tok that was something for harper is take her to the fair once. The other day when she went to aldi to do her food shop, she even had her dad over to 'mind Harper'. All she ever does is shop, could she not take her child with her at least once, baring in mind her daughter was in her pyjamas all day with unbrushed hair & probably not even washed. She neglects her child completely.

• Heart

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
So HER safety is paramount! She posts daily about the ins & outs of her life, where she goes shopping, when she goes away etc. We've seen her car, we've also seen her house inside & out. If she was concerned about safety why didn't she lock the door when the alleged food delivery driver incident happened? We also know details of her child's school and now the teachers names. That is not the actions of someone who is safety conscious.

• Haha