Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work with someone who was having a op and they had to take a covid test and then had to isolate till the day of her op 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah this is normal procedure. They have been phasing it out but only to fully vaccinated…..which we know Shirl’s defo not. It’s selfish behaviour, all about them

Reactions: 6
Why does the shitshow always unfold when I’m busy 🙃 It’s been an entertaining 15 mins catching up though 🤣

Reactions: 5
She can’t have a day off without moaning. Content create isn’t a job though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she such a smug head. Your a glorified beggar. That’s it. You try and sell tit in your shop. YOU give up precious time with your daughter to be on an app that will 100% be gone in a few years. She is the type of parent that will inspire for her child to be a content creator.
I can’t stand her.

Anyone that’s stupid enough to give up a good job to be on tik tok needs to have a strong look at themselves

Reactions: 11
Omg that smug face on the "content creator" video, and why is she she being such a salty head? Speaks to people like they're fuckin stupid. And here come the comments "well said Queen" 😏
duck right off !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Content creator isn’t a real job in my eyes. Sorry if that offends.

Her smug face and ratty hair annoy me no end.

Reactions: 10
She’s just talking about herself there on that content creator video not anyone else. Thanks for clarifying that’s your job Aimless as you have no bleeping other ‘real’ job! Your just a bleeping beggy witch! Hope your declaring EVERYTHING to HMRC! God she’s up her own arse!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Someone’s asked her has she seen the article about the Uber driver…has aimless gone to the paper 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Someone’s asked her has she seen the article about the Uber driver…has aimless gone to the paper 😂😂
If it's the sun they'll have just taken her tik tok. They do it to a lot of "creators"

done! Wanted to paint her nails anyway 🤣🤣
View attachment 1389330
Hahahaha this is brilliant 😂😂😂😂

I hope it wasn’t made up again cos the poor sod could be sacked.

Content Creator isn’t a real job for the Simple fact you have no rights or Protection. Say one thing that offends people and you can have it all taken away in the blink of an eye (rightly so in many cases)

In some cases I do think Tiktok is a job, especially for creators who literally put their all into their videos, have amazing talents etc. However, with her, sitting there and talking in to your phone every day is NOT a job. Plus she has the most boring content. She's so self righteous and wonders why so many people 'troll her'. She comes across as such a witch. So funny how she says 'I've got loads of friends on this app'. We must have a completely different opinion on what a friend is 😂 she lives such a lonely, sad life.

Reactions: 10
In some cases I do think Tiktok is a job, especially for creators who literally put their all into their videos, have amazing talents etc. However, with her, sitting there and talking in to your phone every day is NOT a job. Plus she has the most boring content. She's so self righteous and wonders why so many people 'troll her'. She comes across as such a witch. So funny how she says 'I've got loads of friends on this app'. We must have a completely different opinion on what a friend is 😂 she lives such a lonely, sad life.
I agree. Aimee however is just a moany beggy witch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.