Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent all that money and it’s all utter shite. She’s definitely trying to make the bright, cartoon clothing her individual style. She doesn’t realise she looks pathetic and so so stupid. She thinks she’s one of those cool hipster type girls who wear these outfits ironically. She just doesn’t get it.

Why keep buying expensive make up and not making any effort. You can’t just trowel make up on with filthy, matted hair and mr tumble outfit and think it’s a good look. Save your money, use the make up you have and use the money to update your dated and shabby house. Who’s even looking at the lipstick when the hair is an eyesore?

Reactions: 8
There’s been no mention of the date again has there. I’ve not seen her go live for ages. Used to be about 3 times a day!

Reactions: 5
She must have hundreds of outfits like those she picked up today. It's all the same stuff all the time. She has stacks and stacks of makeup. Probably loads of mugs. She's out of control. I bet she's thousands in debt as someone commented. Even someone on an excellent wage couldn't keep up all the food shops, shopping, takeaways etc. Weekends away, holidays. Deffo doesn't add up that she's a single mother supporting herself and her daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
2314138E-B82B-4853-BD64-27DEE173C0EF.jpeg

Real ? Whose she trying to kid she seems pissed on white claw

Reactions: 5
Crazy that the whole haul was for her and no mention of getting anything for her daughter. I’m forever picking up things for the kids and coming home empty handed myself.
makes me a bit sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s just not relatable at all. Both myself and my husband work and obviously with the cost of everything at the moment no way could we be going out spending like she does every single day buying tit and getting takeaways all the bloody time. Never even seen her buying tescos own brands or cheaper brand foods, everything is branded. People are actually struggling out there and she’s just there bragging every bleeping day. She just makes out she’s relatable and she’s most definitely not. Something doesn’t add up to me.

Reactions: 10
So she spent god knows how much on junk food yeaterday; now supermarket sweeping round primark.
Yet this week she doesn’t seem to have been at work once
I'd bloody love to! We went and did a basic top up food shop this morning because I'm wanting to make sure we've got enough in to last a few weeks (im booked in to have my baby on the 25th but just in case I go into spontaneous labour earlier I wanted to make sure that we have full cupboards and stuff 😊) and then nipped in home bargains to pick up a cheap paddling pool for my daughter. We've got about £30 to last til payday now, and that's for the luxuries in life, you know, milk and bread. You know, the stuff that's a real treat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s already an issue believe me!

I don’t think she looks trans because what does that even mean? But I do think she looks like a drag queen and could potentially be a man dressing as a caricature type female for stage purposes. Big difference between drag and trans. But she knows this, that’s why she commented. It’ll increase her engagement. Pathetic sad cow. Go have a wash Aimee. Best get the white claw out, your ears are gonna be burning today 😂😂

I don’t think she looks trans because what does that even mean? But I do think she looks like a drag queen and could potentially be a man dressing as a caricature type female for stage purposes. Big difference between drag and trans. But she knows this, that’s why she commented. It’ll increase her engagement. Pathetic sad cow. Go have a wash Aimee. Best get the white claw out, your ears are gonna be burning today 😂😂
Do you know Aimee personally?

Reactions: 4
Bet she uses Klarna or clear pay.
I’m a firm believer in if you can’t afford it, don’t get it.
Someone needs to take her credit cards away

Reactions: 7
I'd bloody love to! We went and did a basic top up food shop this morning because I'm wanting to make sure we've got enough in to last a few weeks (im booked in to have my baby on the 25th but just in case I go into spontaneous labour earlier I wanted to make sure that we have full cupboards and stuff 😊) and then nipped in home bargains to pick up a cheap paddling pool for my daughter. We've got about £30 to last til payday now, and that's for the luxuries in life, you know, milk and bread. You know, the stuff that's a real treat 🙄
Same here on the money front ,you’re definitley not alone and I bet anything aimless is in a tonne of debt trying to fund her fake lifestyle for twit tok 💙I hope everything goes well with the birth of your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Crazy that the whole haul was for her and no mention of getting anything for her daughter. I’m forever picking up things for the kids and coming home empty handed myself.
makes me a bit sad.
Exactly the same as you … I’m desperate for new clothes and underwear but any spare cash I have goes on my boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
makes me a bit sad.
Thats me too. Went to primark today with the intention of getting one of those packs of 3 bra-let thingies they do for a tenner cos I badly need new ones. My nearly teenager daughter fell in love with some mad luminous coloured ones and I couldn't really afford both..... Guess who got what they wanted? Yeah, it wasn't me 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You know what… it’s not an issue that she spends ridiculous amounts of money on stuff, it’s the fact she tries to portray herself as being a relatable single Mum with single Mum struggles that’s the issue when it’s not the case at all. Her whole account (name included) is based around being a typical single Mum and I think this is why people are getting sick of her. Nobody has an issue when people have wealth and post their lifestyles on social media, the issue comes when it’s happening after trying to build a platform off being a regular person with regular problems. Harper’s Dad is involved, she gets help from her parents, seemingly her house was gifted, she seems to have no budget to stick to and spends her life applying make-up and opening parcels - is this relatable content for a “Single Mama”? I think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1402839
I mean, seriously?? Come on.
I find it quite concerning that certain people find her uplifting. Why?? What am I missing here??

I thought she said she went shopping because she was feeling low. I thought she was manic in the haul video. If I didn't know better if have said she'd had a drink or two.

This is how the majority of people are living. Juggling bills and food shops. The constant shopping hauls, parcel openings & endless make-up is not what most mum's are about. She does them to make her feel better for whatever reason. Good luck with your new arrival. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong. When I have a smear it bloody hurts and I get period pain for the day but I just get on with it. I don’t take paracetamol and and I don’t make a fkn Tiktok whinge arsing
Me too , I have a really tilted cervix , and I have had pre cancerous cells removed, its always painful for me , and I get cramping for the day . But like you , I just get on with it ! x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.