Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
I'm hoping that the child's father is one of them if what she's said about him and his family are lies
The child’s father is treading very very carefully as Aimee is very keen to shout that she’s being abused etc and he’ll lose his contact. The family are definitely playing the long game. But the lies are just racking up and making her look more and more unhinged and unpredictable.

It must be so hard witnessing this first hand and not being able to do anything.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Crazy that the whole haul was for her and no mention of getting anything for her daughter. I’m forever picking up things for the kids and coming home empty handed myself.
makes me a bit sad.

• Heart

hereforthecapri

My other half and I both work and have a fairly decent combined monthly income, no nursery fees etc and we still couldn’t afford to spend like her!! She doesn’t live on this planet

c40

VIP Member
Apparently her date wouldn’t travel to her. Well he’s probably read the daily Mail haha and thought fuck that

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Shes pissed me off with the smear test video tbh ,I know she’s tried to back track but I feel like it could worry people and put them off even more .For anyone who’s never had one ITS NOT THAT DRAMATIC! I can’t speak for those who have medical problems which may cause smears to be uncomfortable or painful but as someone who doesn’t I can assure anyone scared that you absolutely will not need to take paracetamol ,sit and ponder life in your car afterwards or make a shit tok about the experience .She’s just a total attention seeker !Your cervix moves position ! Mine was difficult to reach at one of my smears so it took the nurse a little longer ,she told me it moves ,it can be down to what stage of your cycle youre in.I’ve also had smears that took two seconds and I barely felt a thing .please don’t worry due to this clown

• Heart

smellrose

VIP Member
Someone had commented “one minute she’s got terrible anxiety and can’t go anywhere and then an hour later she’s got a M&S haul to show ya” 🤣🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Aimless is shameless

You can ask when harper is going to her dads and she’ll tell you, you can ask where harpers bedroom is and she’ll point it out from the front of the house, you can see what school she goes to and her teachers names, but you can’t make an observation about her maybe being autistic cos she finds it invasive 🙄🙄🙄
Boundaries???🤣🤣😂think giving teacher's names out was pushing them a bit!
Calling harper's dad from here to eternity and saying he left you with PTSD..not nice for harper?😳
Leaving her alone on camera, ( tik tok live) getting yourself a ban wasn't your finest hour Aimless!!
Keep her off tik tok then the boundaries are clear.....thankyou!!!!
You obnoxious, contrary wannabee😡

Last edited:

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Is it a made up fancy dress and she's just going on the piss with her alcoholic mum to conspire about who sets up the next fake Luna Jane account to show those nasty trolls that our Cat Piss smelling, dead hair wearing, two job faking Aimless isnt a liar?

Dear Liary, today I said I had Skype when in fact its not been used by anyone in the world in 6 months. I should have said Teams but I fucked up so will make a new fake account to back up my story. PHEW!

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
I’m going to go against the grain here and say that it’s impossible to tell if a child has additional needs just from seeing her on videos for a few minutes at a time. All children develop at different rates and to label them just because they’re not the same as your child isn’t fair. I don’t think this is the place to discuss Harper, she’s exposed enough without us picking her apart.
None of us hve said anything nasty about Harper. Everything said about that child is from a place only of concern. Harper wouldn’t be mentioned here at all if he mother learnt to safeguard her and kept her off social media

• Heart

neewbie112233

Wow 😂😂😂 it’s taken me a while to catch up. Absolutely hilarious you bunch of nasty trolls 🥰🥰🥰
Aimee has definitely lost the plot now. Imagine being that obsessed and consumed by an app that your making up profiles and talking to yourself. If only she put that much effort into parenting harper 🤷🏼‍♀️
Only a compulsive liar would try this hard to “prove” she’s not lying. If she didn’t give a shit like she makes out, she’d get on with her amazing life and leave the “sad, jealous trolls” to talk and ignore their comments.

She 100% smells of cat piss 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11