Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aimless....if you're reading this it's a joke hun...we wouldn't "come for you" would rather spend the day with my sister in law and I can't stand her either....but that's another tale.. 🤣🤣🤣
Who's her sister in law? Or should I not even go there 😂

Reactions: 1

Faith61

VIP Member
The headphones and tablet I can understand for sensory purposes. It would give her something to focus on and block out the surrounding sound. She doesn’t have any additional needs though apparently so doesn’t need them 😜
Exactly!!🙄🙄🙄

Lassie21

VIP Member
So can't even make a cake with her daughter without a phone stuck in her face! It's quite sad actually! 😔......
And lowered herself to go to Aldi today! Wow well done you Aimee! 👏

You'd honestly swear she works for the MI5 the way she ignores the job comments. It's baffling to me as to why you wouldn't answer or at least say what industry you work in. One lady said she was going to buy coins to send her gifts and I really wanted to say don't waste your money. She doesn't need it
Didn't she get really bad food poisoning and get aloud of money for it ? I remember when she first started tiktok her telling everyone about it. That's the most she will be using

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Think Harpers dad lives in Lytham , it's the air show here in Southport yesterday and today, we went to Blackpool yesterday and the traffic was horrendous coming this way

c40

VIP Member
I don't think they do. Wasnt it the Mirror who poached Clare Sureys tiktok where she claimed people thought she was 15 and gets ID'd everywhere.

I hope they contact Uber and they confirm she smells like cat piss.

Also, I'm a content creator and make content for myself and for brands. I'm not tiktok famous nor do I make content like she does, shouting and giving her stunted opinion of her world at the camera. I put effort in mine and rarely share my real life. It's a very viable career and I do make a good self employed wage each year but I need to work hard to make sure it's consistent. I am covered with insurance which I'm sure she's not and right down to GDPR cover for dealing with clients. It can definitely be done and I've been doing it for many years now and hmrc love to take all my money each year. It's weird how she thinks her chatting to screen about trolls is making her a content creator. She's a tiktoker at best. And a prick.
What is that

kennedy7

Nothing like being drunk in charge of your child & your mother.

If she was going to get pissed up the little girl should be at her dads.

She probably ate 6 🍌 at lunch time so she wouldn't have anxiety tonight.😂

I wait in anticipation for tomorrow's video. She'll be hung over slurping on her morning fix of coffee. Calling us trolls cause we dare to have an opinion on those two fools pissed with a little girl. Well Aimless it may well have been your birthday week but you're pissed every night and then drive the school run the following day. Get yourself together girl.
Harper was at her dads that’s why Aimee was out with her mum