Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am lol-ing at this thread title 😄Legend has it that If you stand in front of a mirror, wearing a headband, and you shout "CATS PISS" three times... Aimless will appear and she'll make a tiktok about you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she get really bad food poisoning and get aloud of money for it ? I remember when she first started tiktok her telling everyone about it. That's the most she will be using
I remember that lol I almost fell for her lies haha back then

Reactions: 3
I am lol-ing at this thread title 😄Legend has it that If you stand in front of a mirror, wearing a headband, and you shout "CATS PISS" three times... Aimless will appear and she'll make a tiktok about you
Aimless and the legend of the handband 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baffles me how she lets her kitchen get in that state! There’s only the 2 of them and she doesn’t exactly cook from scratch 😂😂😂

She’s piling on the weight too 🐷

Reactions: 9
I've never known anybody set up a make up station in their kitchen! How disgusting and unhygienic is that! Why would you do your make up in the kitchen when you have a bedroom that you don't share with a partner or a bathroom? I'm baffled!

Reactions: 8
Baffles me how she lets her kitchen get in that state! There’s only the 2 of them and she doesn’t exactly cook from scratch 😂😂😂

She’s piling on the weight too 🐷
It looks like one of those C5 documentaries where the person is living in squalor, filth and hoarding. That hair is absolutely vile, it looks awful from the side and back 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her kitchen is a tit hole made me clean mine even cleaner ocd haha

Right so I work for the NHS in a surgical field. If you go in for an operation in some health boards you still need to be swabbed 2 days prior to surgery then Isolate until you’ve had surgery. Other health boards are trailing if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to be swabbed but recommend isolating. Reason being to keep the theatres and recovery area covid free and to protect the staff.

Obviously this does apply to Shirl who was out on the lash with Aimless yesterday evening. Imagine if she contracts covid? We’d never hear the end and they would 100% blame nhs

Reactions: 14
Right so I work for the NHS in a surgical field. If you go in for an operation in some health boards you still need to be swabbed 2 days prior to surgery then Isolate until you’ve had surgery. Other health boards are trailing if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to be swabbed but recommend isolating. Reason being to keep the theatres and recovery area covid free and to protect the staff.

Obviously this does apply to Shirl who was out on the lash with Aimless yesterday evening. Imagine if she contracts covid? We’d never hear the end and they would 100% blame nhs
I thought this too. My dad had to go in for a small op and he had to have a test beforehand and recommended he isolated which he did.
Rules don’t apply to them tho 🙄

I couldn't even follow what she was saying about the op, she wasn't making sense and kept going off on a tangent about how many bags she has to pack 🙄 always a bleeping drama with her. Was it really the most sensible thing the cats piss hat duo could do, to go out before her op on Monday? Whatever is wrong with her she's probably making it out to be so much worse than what it is

You'd honestly swear she works for the MI5 the way she ignores the job comments. It's baffling to me as to why you wouldn't answer or at least say what industry you work in. One lady said she was going to buy coins to send her gifts and I really wanted to say don't waste your money. She doesn't need it
I know right I don’t actually think she does work and I think that shell is her useing a fake profile

I couldn't even follow what she was saying about the op, she wasn't making sense and kept going off on a tangent about how many bags she has to pack 🙄 always a bleeping drama with her. Was it really the most sensible thing the cats piss hat duo could do, to go out before her op on Monday? Whatever is wrong with her she's probably making it out to be so much worse than what it is
All she does is moan and I swear she loves drama because it gets her to be centre of attention

Reactions: 5
I know right I don’t actually think she does work and I think that shell is her useing a fake profile

All she does is moan and I swear she loves drama because it gets her to be centre of attention
It doesn't make sense because she volunteers such personal information about hers and her daughter's business, yet goes off on one if someone questions her job 🤔 and she wonders why people think she's a liar

Reactions: 8
She must be having that cat piss hat surgically removed from her greasy head 😂😂

• Haha

I agree because that account only had 2 followers, a strange profile pic and aimee didn't even follow her 🙄

• Haha

I work with someone who was having a op and they had to take a covid test and then had to isolate till the day of her op 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.