Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she said she had a ring door bell when her address got leaked the day before she was going on ‘holiday’ to London. Obvious she hadn’t. She’s also said her front door looks like a porch so maybe that why he opened it and walked in

The comments on there🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder if there will be a petition to get that shut down as well 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When her minions said stop being mean and take a look in the mirror, I didn’t realise they meant the Daily Mirror newspaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like her ex boyfriend has left a lengthy statement in the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏽

Gotta be her ex boyfriend 😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When her minions said stop being mean and take a look in the mirror, I didn’t realise they meant the Daily Mirror newspaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good on him if it is!!! Not before time!!!!

Reactions: 8

That is defo someone who knows her well

It really gets on my nerves how her TikToks just end suddenly. Mid way through a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Uber Eats guy delivers to her house that often he probably just wandered in without thinking about it….🤣 (that’s if he actually did 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel Harper is mirroring Aimee’s behaviour with the false anxieties. Or heaven forbid the poor wee thing actually has real anxiety thanks to that woman
I did actually think the same thing seems too much of a coincidence

Reactions: 5
I can't wait for her response to the article!
It will either be another crying video as in the cat piss one...or an arrogant "f all the trolls."
Her first line of defence is attack...so I'm going for the latter🤣🤣
Its going to attract more attention to her page, which she will obvs thrive off!!
As for harper not going to school.....Aimless prob couldn't be arsed getting what she needed...too busy sorting out twit hat's " care package".....ffs!
aimless is such a love 🤣🤣🤣
I've got visions of shirl in her hospital gown and twit hat on, half doped with anaesthetic, hanging out the bed rooting in the locker for the femfresh she so lovingly bought her🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for this to unfold. She will be fuming that she can’t delete and block all the negative comments on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It will either be another crying video as in the cat piss one...or an arrogant "f all the trolls."
Its going to attract more attention to her page, which she will obvs thrive off!!
As for harper not going to school.....Aimless prob couldn't be arsed getting what she needed...too busy sorting out twit hat's " care package".....ffs!
I've got visions of shirl in her hospital gown and twit hat on, half doped with anaesthetic, hanging out the bed rooting in the locker for the femfresh she so lovingly bought her🤣😂🤣
You do make me laugh 🤣🤣

Anyone noticed she’s changed her TikTok bio 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't think they do. Wasnt it the Mirror who poached Clare Sureys tiktok where she claimed people thought she was 15 and gets ID'd everywhere.

I hope they contact Uber and they confirm she smells like cat piss.

Also, I'm a content creator and make content for myself and for brands. I'm not tiktok famous nor do I make content like she does, shouting and giving her stunted opinion of her world at the camera. I put effort in mine and rarely share my real life. It's a very viable career and I do make a good self employed wage each year but I need to work hard to make sure it's consistent. I am covered with insurance which I'm sure she's not and right down to GDPR cover for dealing with clients. It can definitely be done and I've been doing it for many years now and hmrc love to take all my money each year. It's weird how she thinks her chatting to screen about trolls is making her a content creator. She's a tiktoker at best. And a prick.
15 🤣🤣🤣 shes got skin like a old boot 😳

• Haha
Love it makes my time at work goes faster haha love how ppl are clicking on to her calling her liar

• Haha
More like looking for the mini bottle of prosecccoooooooo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.