Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever buy her daughter anything or is it always just for her
Now and again she'll pick up something hideous for her. She made a point of getting her some bits after reading on here that she never seems to treat her daughter. She deffo spends more on herself though! She probably blows her maintenance money on mugs and makeup, then let's her parents buy everything for Harper

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought the twit had a date tonight. Honestly dislike her smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can hand on heart say I've never gone out shopping and thought oh that mug is cute. I'll buy it to go with the rest of the mismatched jumble sale of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest video... the comment 'I love my job' incase my managers watching 😂 she knows what she's doing doesn't she. Trying to make us believe she has an actual job again. If I was her and made the content she does, I think if my actual manager was to see my videos, I'd die of shame.

Her latest video... the comment 'I love my job' incase my managers watching 😂 she knows what she's doing doesn't she. Trying to make us believe she has an actual job again. If I was her and made the content she does, I think if my actual manager was to see my videos, I'd die of shame.
Everything she says is for the " doubters benefit!!!
As for " the date" probably another made up story!.
She's done a sterling job detracting fron the newspaper article and the Steven gerard tales 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand how she’s always laughing as if everything she says is funny and cute and we should all be joining in going ah Aimee what are you like?? I can’t imagine spending any amount of time with her - must be draining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm waiting in anticipation of the date that never was story. Come on Aimless, let's see what big drama you have today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand how she’s always laughing as if everything she says is funny and cute and we should all be joining in going ah Aimee what are you like?? I can’t imagine spending any amount of time with her - must be draining 😂
She would do my tits in

• Haha
How come she’s on her own all weekend, no date now (well probably wasn’t one in the first place) and she never has any friends round or goes out with any friends??? I find that bizarre for someone who has every other weekend free and never organises anything other than sitting on tit Tok! She doesn’t seem to have any social life whatsoever and neither does Harper!

How come she’s on her own all weekend, no date now (well probably wasn’t one in the first place) and she never has any friends round or goes out with any friends??? I find that bizarre for someone who has every other weekend free and never organises anything other than sitting on tit Tok! She doesn’t seem to have any social life whatsoever and neither does Harper!
Considering she didn't have her "90s party" with friends, and they didn't do anything for her birthday it is odd. I don't think she's very well liked

Reactions: 11
She’s not got any friends. Nobody could be friends with someone like her for any period of time. It would be too draining and mentally exhausting. Aimless is only interested in herself, not others, you would be constantly making sure her face was happy. That’s why she goes out with her mother and sister only. They will give her her own way for an easy life. But her mum has created this monster. Hopefully Harper’s dad is sensible and realises this and stops the vicious circle.

Shes pissed me off with the smear test video tbh ,I know she’s tried to back track but I feel like it could worry people and put them off even more .For anyone who’s never had one ITS NOT THAT DRAMATIC! I can’t speak for those who have medical problems which may cause smears to be uncomfortable or painful but as someone who doesn’t I can assure anyone scared that you absolutely will not need to take paracetamol ,sit and ponder life in your car afterwards or make a tit tok about the experience .She’s just a total attention seeker !Your cervix moves position ! Mine was difficult to reach at one of my smears so it took the nurse a little longer ,she told me it moves ,it can be down to what stage of your cycle youre in.I’ve also had smears that took two seconds and I barely felt a thing .please don’t worry due to this clown

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes pissed me off with the smear test video tbh ,I know she’s tried to back track but I feel like it could worry people and put them off even more .For anyone who’s never had one ITS NOT THAT DRAMATIC! I can’t speak for those who have medical problems which may cause smears to be uncomfortable or painful but as someone who doesn’t I can assure anyone scared that you absolutely will not need to take paracetamol ,sit and ponder life in your car afterwards or make a tit tok about the experience .She’s just a total attention seeker !Your cervix moves position ! Mine was difficult to reach at one of my smears so it took the nurse a little longer ,she told me it moves ,it can be down to what stage of your cycle youre in.I’ve also had smears that took two seconds and I barely felt a thing .please don’t worry due to this clown
Absolutely. She's dangerous! The new video is just as bad. She's laughing like it's funny that she's had to remake it, blaming 'trolls' - absolute shambles of a woman.
Every action and word that comes from her is just pissing drama. She's clinging on by those finger nails to having a following. I think one more newspaper article / Stevie G drama / smear test scare video and she will be done. Her 'income' from tiktok will go and she may come to the realisation of what her time on here recently has done to her image.
Employers do check social media nowadays, imagine looking her up at the minute, no employer will touch her with a 10ft barge pole!
Her videos have turned into one car crash after another and unfortunately, the ivory tower will come crashing down. The credit cards will reach a limit, daddies pockets have a limit and Shirl ain't gonna be around forever. She needs to help herself, get herself sorted mentally, physically and emotionally before it's too late.

Another drama fest for her content today about the news paper article lol have a day off.. apparently her friends are standing by her does she even have any haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Friends??? She doesn’t have any, if she did, knowing Aimee she’d of at least gone live or done a video once or twice with them.
And she’s lying, she never looks directly at the camera when she lies, she diverts her gaze.
Aimee you’re looking grubby btw, go have a shower.

Friends??? She doesn’t have any, if she did, knowing Aimee she’d of at least gone live or done a video once or twice with them.
And she’s lying, she never looks directly at the camera when she lies, she diverts her gaze.
Aimee you’re looking grubby btw, go have a shower.
She’s been reading tattle today haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.