Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's nothing but a liar. Been on Tattle and is now using our words "gaslight" "narrative " etc. Bringing Harper into it for clout. She's absolutely disgusting. Putting on a little voice to try and get sympathy. She's a hard faced one, she didn't state that she'd not only read the comments, but spent ages replying to them. Honestly can't stand much more of this tit show

Reactions: 12
Omg that latest video.
he tried to get in the house. TRIED. Multiple times in this video, she repeats that he tried. Attempted. Which means he never came in the house??? So she was talking utter tit the other day basically.
Is she not embarrassed??? She makes me cringe so bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I cannot cope much longer with this woman. The fact she calls people who have an opinion a troll is just embarrassing by this point. Anyone who disagrees with her is a troll? She needs to get a life, moan moan moan some more!! Why is she even replying to the comments, digging an even bigger hole for herself every time she opens her stupid mouth.

Reactions: 7
I’d like to go on record to say that from the info I’ve shared from another group I’m in, the facts I’ve posted here have been completely true and come from 2 sources. The person sharing the information in a private group is in touch with TWO people who knows Aimee.

I’ve never shared this because the person involved is worried about causing more harm and potentially putting Harper at risk. But there is genuine concern from people in Aimee’s circle about her behaviour, lies and her parenting.

Maybe Aimee needs to be more careful with her lies as they’re tripping her up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You can tell she knows she’s been rumbled cos she’s flushed and panicking. Sad that she’s made her entire TikTok grumbling about trolls and ordering food.

Her hair looks so much better up in that bun compared to the side shed look she favours. Tragic

Reactions: 2
I’d like to go on record to say that from the info I’ve shared from another group I’m in, the facts I’ve posted here have been completely true and come from 2 sources. The person sharing the information in a private group is in touch with TWO people who knows Aimee.

I’ve never shared this because the person involved is worried about causing more harm and potentially putting Harper at risk. But there is genuine concern from people in Aimee’s circle about her behaviour, lies and her parenting.

Maybe Aimee needs to be more careful with her lies as they’re tripping her up.
I'm hoping that the child's father is one of them if what she's said about him and his family are lies

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Dying laughing....my other half thinks I've lost the plot 🤣🤣🤣
It’s all pure comedy gold ! She is a gift from the gods ! We all need a laugh at the moment don’t we 🤣 xx

Sorry - did we establish why she's sooooooo tired today?

Did she wash up 2 plates, 2 cups and a bit of cutlery this morning? - over did things?

God she's a spoilt brat :mad:

View attachment 1394093
She is nursing a raging hangover more like

Reactions: 2
I didn't hear her name the company (Uber Eats) in her latest shittok

Being careful now Aimless? You wanna watch that they don't sue you

Reactions: 5
I'm hoping that the child's father is one of them if what she's said about him and his family are lies
The child’s father is treading very very carefully as Aimee is very keen to shout that she’s being abused etc and he’ll lose his contact. The family are definitely playing the long game. But the lies are just racking up and making her look more and more unhinged and unpredictable.

It must be so hard witnessing this first hand and not being able to do anything.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My other half and I both work and have a fairly decent combined monthly income, no nursery fees etc and we still couldn’t afford to spend like her!! She doesn’t live on this planet
Do you think she is just massively in debt and daddy has to keep bailing her out ?

The child’s father is treading very very carefully as Aimee is very keen to shout that she’s being abused etc and he’ll lose his contact. The family are definitely playing the long game. But the lies are just racking up and making her look more and more unhinged and unpredictable.

It must be so hard witnessing this first hand and not being able to do anything.
Wow must be so hard for him not to say anything then.

Here we go - in the black n white - the difference in her story!!
really needs to get her story right each time she preaches it!!
The mirror need to have a look at her latest tik.tok and her changing her tune.. absolute fantasist!!! Makes me.so angry how she's said she's aware the driver may lose their job too....not even bothered😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
No escaping her 😂
Wonder if that's one of the ones she alleges.offered to pay her, or if it's just been taken from tok tok!!

I’m so gonna use this as my profile pic lol

Howling at her latest woe is me Tiktok. Not only does she change her story, she also acknowledges her nicknames. it’s so much funnier when she says them
😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Crazy isn't it?.hearing her call herself aimless?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wow. Has she totally made up the abuse etc then I know you can never fully know but she lies like thin air so I just think it’s probably another way to manipulate someone.

The more I read and about her and watch her the more I’m convinced she is totally unhinged. She needs someone to step in and stop her because she’s going to ruin someone’s life.

Knowing she’s just using credit and being bailed out by families money is even more infuriating that she’s still sat there ordering Nando’s, she just doesn’t give a duck what’s wrong with her.

Imagine being her dad seeing her order another takeaway knowing full well she can’t afford it, that’s bleeping infuriating. I don’t care how much money he has that’s totally disrespectful and entitled. She is living in cloud cuckoo land the silly mess.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.