Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tell me you been reading tattle without telling me you been trading tattle🤣🤣🤣😂
She also referenced hwr thick dressing gown on one of videos ..saying its not hot where she lives🙈🙈
It bloody well is!!
And those comments are only made here too🤣🤣🤣
It’s not hot where she lives!? To be fair I have looked and Southport isn’t has hot as it has been here it’s been 28 degrees today, but it still says it’s been 21 degrees it’s hardly chilly!!

Reactions: 4
It’s not hot where she lives!? To be fair I have looked and Southport isn’t has hot as it has been here it’s been 28 degrees today, but it still says it’s been 21 degrees it’s hardly chilly!!
I'm not too far away from her and couldn't walk round in that thing🤣🤣

• Haha
I can confirm it's been a scorcher here in southport today 🥵

• Haha
What’s with the fake laughing? The Aldi video just popped up, She’s telling a really boring story about the cashier, but she’s acting like it’s the funniest thing ever! It makes her look unhinged!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have genuine concern for Harper seeing the latest video. I really hope her teacher is noticing what is becoming more obvious as I’m sure Aimee won’t be picking up on it. I’m not in a place to diagnose anything and always put it down to Aimee’s tit parenting but I hope someone is keeping an eye.

• Heart
So can't even make a cake with her daughter without a phone stuck in her face! It's quite sad actually! 😔......
And lowered herself to go to Aldi today! Wow well done you Aimee! 👏

Reactions: 1
I have genuine concern for Harper seeing the latest video. I really hope her teacher is noticing what is becoming more obvious as I’m sure Aimee won’t be picking up on it. I’m not in a place to diagnose anything and always put it down to Aimee’s tit parenting but I hope someone is keeping an eye.
I agree I think she's got additional needs

I agree I think she's got additional needs
Yes, I can’t work out if it’s because Aimee just takes over everything so she’s not able to do things because she isn’t allowed to try?

Schools are usually good at noticing additional needs but then I suppose there’s always exceptions and I’m going on the schools near me also.

She is definitely not at the same stage as my daughter who is in the same school year as Harper but younger going off when Aimee said she’s 8.
She seems more like my 5 year old in terms of behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Oh my God! What a sense of entitlement she has! Who the Hell does she think she is? She's so over dramatic, I'd be surprised if she ever gets one date let alone a second one.
Any man that dates her would really have his work cut out. FFS Aimee, if you're that worried about your personal safety stop advertising every detail of your life on TicToc. Idiot. Oh and ps take that headband off, you look a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I can’t work out if it’s because Aimee just takes over everything so she’s not able to do things because she isn’t allowed to try?

Schools are usually good at noticing additional needs but then I suppose there’s always exceptions and I’m going on the schools near me also.

She is definitely not at the same stage as my daughter who is in the same school year as Harper but younger going off when Aimee said she’s 8.
I agree with this. My son is also 8 and he seems so much more forward than harper. I really do believe there's additional needs there, even her speech isn't on par with most 8 year olds. It says a lot about Aimee as a parent that strangers are noticing these things and she isn't. She's such a lazy parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So HER safety is paramount! She posts daily about the ins & outs of her life, where she goes shopping, when she goes away etc. We've seen her car, we've also seen her house inside & out. If she was concerned about safety why didn't she lock the door when the alleged food delivery driver incident happened? We also know details of her child's school and now the teachers names. That is not the actions of someone who is safety conscious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So HER safety is paramount! She posts daily about the ins & outs of her life, where she goes shopping, when she goes away etc. We've seen her car, we've also seen her house inside & out. If she was concerned about safety why didn't she lock the door when the alleged food delivery driver incident happened? We also know details of her child's school and now the teachers names. That is not the actions of someone who is safety conscious.
Nail on the head 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 5
Absolutely this 👏🏻
Do better aimless.

Even when she shows her just walking along, I don't know she just doesn't seem like a typical 7 year old at all she reminds me more of my 3 year old the way she's kind of like in a daze all the time and the random outbursts and faces she pulls. She mimicks Aimless a lot, it does look like she's unsure how to respond or present herself so she just copies her mum if that makes sense

Reactions: 9
I agree I think there’s additional needs with Harper. She looks like she can’t quite work out what’s going on around her.

Reactions: 12
Yes that’s what I was getting at but didn’t like to say. She looked really spaced out in the last video. Her speech is pretty poor for her age and the way she moves her mouth constantly and is generally all over the place suggests something needs to be checked. I just hope Aimee does this. This isn’t people being mean about a child. It’s about strangers noticing something that might have been missed. For her mum not to notice says a lot but then again she constantly looks grubby with matted hair and ALWAYS on her tablet with headset on. Poor Harper doesn’t stand a chance. Hope she at least teaches her how to order food on deliveroo to give her a fighting chance 🙄

Yes that’s what I was getting at but didn’t like to say. She looked really spaced out in the last video. Her speech is pretty poor for her age and the way she moves her mouth constantly and is generally all over the place suggests something needs to be checked. I just hope Aimee does this. This isn’t people being mean about a child. It’s about strangers noticing something that might have been missed. For her mum not to notice says a lot but then again she constantly looks grubby with matted hair and ALWAYS on her tablet with headset on. Poor Harper doesn’t stand a chance. Hope she at least teaches her how to order food on deliveroo to give her a fighting chance 🙄
It is true that we only see a few minutes into her life but if a lot of us are seeing that from just a few minutes then surely something is going on in that house. Aimless always looks at her as if she's scared what she's going to say. She doesn't like her having camera time to talk at all. Probably because she is scared she'll out her on yet another lie 🤣

It is true that we only see a few minutes into her life but if a lot of us are seeing that from just a few minutes then surely something is going on in that house. Aimless always looks at her as if she's scared what she's going to say. She doesn't like her having camera time to talk at all. Probably because she is scared she'll out her on yet another lie 🤣
And most of us have kids, so we see it, yes granted kids develop at different rates, but she definitely seems very immature for her age.

Reactions: 7
And most of us have kids, so we see it, yes granted kids develop at different rates, but she definitely seems very immature for her age.
Especially those of us who have spent a lot of time with kids/young adults with additional needs, you do tend to pick up on the signs quickly

I am happy to take it back and apologise if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. Too many of us are seeing it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.