Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember on the live once when she was talking about her job she used to say she'd drop harper off and then get hone to log on for 9:30 or something. There's no way she's doing that, she's been making countless videos and going live during the day doing bugger all.
Probs logs on then buggers off to do whatever
this off her insta, “birthday celebrations “ - big do with just her mother and her daughter - PARTY!!!!
1) what is the blue thing bottom right of photo?
2) what a snug face, is It just me, or does anyone else want to swipe that look off her, face?
I would be at front of the queue, its not just you, I've never seen anyone so smug!!!

Reactions: 4
I was just sat here thinking about her and how much she actually gives me the rage. I hate liars. And the fact she's trying to push out this lifestyle that's actually just based on a bunch on lies that she can't keep on top of. What a sad life she has. She treats that poor kid like tit in favour of tiktok and her trolls.

Wonder what today's videos will be. Probably trolls and maybe one about work ha!
harper will grow up thinking that is an acceptable way to behave yes have a drink but not be like that in front of a child

Reactions: 2
Wanted to be with harper? That’s a first for you aimeless.
Doesnt harper go to her dads every weekend anyway, seems that way to me. Just plan round that! Clearly lied or had everyone cancel on her

Reactions: 5
I think her new advert is an accurate representation of how she parents. By letting her child stay glued to a phone or tablet. Maybe the first honest video we have seen from Aimless.

I’ve worked and grew up with a lot of people like aimless.
the reality is she won’t have any friends. People like her can’t have friends, they dont really want them. They can’t deal with people that don’t have them at the centre of their world. Hence why she only goes out with her mum or sister.
it would take a strong person to be friends with her.

Reactions: 6
Doesnt harper go to her dads every weekend anyway, seems that way to me. Just plan round that! Clearly lied or had everyone cancel on her
Think it's every other weekend she goes?

Reactions: 2
the reality is she won’t have any friends. People like her can’t have friends, they dont really want them. They can’t deal with people that don’t have them at the centre of their world. Hence why she only goes out with her mum or sister.
I agree with this. She definitely classes the people she talks to on tik tok as her friends. It’s a sad little life she has chosen for herself.

I think her new advert is an accurate representation of how she parents. By letting her child stay glued to a phone or tablet. Maybe the first honest video we have seen from Aimless.
It's the headphones that are a huge issue. It's not advised to wear headphones for prolonged periods of time

My darlings and our wonderful Aimee. I would like to thank you all as I've moved to well known member!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is her home so messy when there’s only the two of them in a reasonably sized home, all the money she seems to have she could pay a cleaner to come in twice a week

I wonder if Aimee knows strong caffeine and alcohol makes anxiety worse in the long run ?

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want friends. She wants admirers. People to think she’s amazing.

Is she still drunk or just still hungover on her live? She is acting like a complete tit

After her live just popped up I am convinced she used FaceTime and edits her body for pictures. Of she uses a clever angle app or something. Because how she looks on live she does not look in her pictures.

Those bleeping rubber gloves wind me up too 🤣🤣 I’m defo hormonal, everything winds me up extra atm

• Haha
Has anyone else noticed people are asking what job she does and she’s ignoring them only answering to shop and people kissing her arse

Has anyone else noticed people are asking what job she does and she’s ignoring them only answering to shop and people kissing her arse
You'd honestly swear she works for the MI5 the way she ignores the job comments. It's baffling to me as to why you wouldn't answer or at least say what industry you work in. One lady said she was going to buy coins to send her gifts and I really wanted to say don't waste your money. She doesn't need it

• Haha
You'd honestly swear she works for the MI5 the way she ignores the job comments. It's baffling to me as to why you wouldn't answer or at least say what industry you work in. One lady said she was going to buy coins to send her gifts and I really wanted to say don't waste your money. She doesn't need it
Didn't she get really bad food poisoning and get aloud of money for it ? I remember when she first started tiktok her telling everyone about it. That's the most she will be using

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.