Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless is alright for using her daughter as content when it suits her and for getting free gifts, but she must not interrupt her when she's filling her fat gob for likes

We can only comment on what we are shown. Aimless as her mother has given her consent to her being online by showing her and allowing her to speak on camera! Has she forgotten about that time when she was on a live and she fucked off, leaving Harper chatting to a bunch of anonymous strangers?!?!! What the duck?! She's a cheeky twit it's her own fault people comment

Like when the schools ask for permission for your child to be shown on twitter, Facebook, the local paper etc. Once your child's image is out there you have NO control over comments or views. I'm not saying it's morally right as such, but that's how the internet works

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t even malicious more of a observation 💁‍♀️
Shows herself importance with the comment that got me blocked also....
Aimless you use YOUR daughter when it suits you!!
Displaying the " gifts " for her teachers last night who you named Aimless, is a prime example...free gifts that YOUR daughter is going to give to her teachers....absolutely laughable 🤣🤣

Aimless is alright for using her daughter as content when it suits her and for getting free gifts, but she must not interrupt her when she's filling her fat gob for likes

We can only comment on what we are shown. Aimless as her mother has given her consent to her being online by showing her and allowing her to speak on camera! Has she forgotten about that time when she was on a live and she fucked off, leaving Harper chatting to a bunch of anonymous strangers?!?!! What the duck?! She's a cheeky twit it's her own fault people comment

Like when the schools ask for permission for your child to be shown on twitter, Facebook, the local paper etc. Once your child's image is out there you have NO control over comments or views. I'm not saying it's morally right as such, but that's how the internet works
Just said more or less this...but not as eloquently 🙈🙈it's what I meant though🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Shows herself importance with the comment that got me blocked also....
Aimless you use YOUR daughter when it suits you!!
Displaying the " gifts " for her teachers last night who you named Aimless, is a prime example...free gifts that YOUR daughter is going to give to her teachers....absolutely laughable 🤣🤣

Just said more or less this...but not as eloquently 🙈🙈it's what I meant though🤣🤣
😄 I totally agree with you she's laughable. All these Tiktokers and YouTubers pimp their kids out for views, likes and freebies. It shouldn't be allowed. They shouldn't be given airtime until they are of an age where they at least understand the dangers. There's a reason why there's an age limit when an account is created, the Internet is a vile place

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep, they want to post whatever they want and nobody is allowed to say anything negative. Those teacher gifts are tit also. Do these people ever think how much crap teachers can get? Honestly get a Costa voucher or bottle of fizz. Or just a card, I bet those mugs and coasters weren’t cheap and the teacher won’t even look twice at it. Be lucky if she takes it home.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😄 I totally agree with you she's laughable. All these Tiktokers and YouTubers pimp their kids out for views, likes and freebies. It shouldn't be allowed. They shouldn't be given airtime until they are of an age where they at least understand the dangers. There's a reason why there's an age limit when an account is created, the Internet is a vile place
Yes let’s start a petition 🤣

Next thread has got to include aimless deleting comments 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to go against the grain here and say that it’s impossible to tell if a child has additional needs just from seeing her on videos for a few minutes at a time. All children develop at different rates and to label them just because they’re not the same as your child isn’t fair. I don’t think this is the place to discuss Harper, she’s exposed enough without us picking her apart.
I can see where your coming from, but I’d don’t think people are saying it to be unkind or pick at Harper, it’s more concern.
Your right all children develop at different rates but my professional opinion is that definitely has some sort of Sen issues. Not necessarily autism, but something.
The fact that she never said mentioned school in that video makes me think they might have approached her about Harper.

• Heart
I can see where your coming from, but I’d don’t think people are saying it to be unkind or pick at Harper, it’s more concern.
Your right all children develop at different rates but my professional opinion is that definitely has some sort of Sen issues. Not necessarily autism, but something.
The fact that she never said mentioned school in that video makes me think they might have approached her about Harper.
I defo wasn’t being unkind .. I find she could have some sort of issue along side sen.

• Heart
She is a disgrace don't put your child all over social media especially when you're not very popular, harper will not thank her in a few years time, when the kids take the piss out of her, because of her mother, I feel sorry for her, does she have any friends now, does she go to friend after school, sadly she acts like a baby and that is on film for everyone to see, Aimee should be ashamed of herself, make yourself look a fool on Tik tok but certainly not to your child, what kind of mother does that!!!!??!

Reactions: 5
She is a disgrace don't put your child all over social media especially when you're not very popular, harper will not thank her in a few years time, when the kids take the piss out of her, because of her mother, I feel sorry for her, does she have any friends now, does she go to friend after school, sadly she acts like a baby and that is on film for everyone to see, Aimee should be ashamed of herself, make yourself look a fool on Tik tok but certainly not to your child, what kind of mother does that!!!!??!
Aimless is shameless

You can ask when harper is going to her dads and she’ll tell you, you can ask where harpers bedroom is and she’ll point it out from the front of the house, you can see what school she goes to and her teachers names, but you can’t make an observation about her maybe being autistic cos she finds it invasive 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aimless is shameless
Love that 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

we can all agree on here that she’s a twit and needs to leave her kid off the Tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aimless is shameless

You can ask when harper is going to her dads and she’ll tell you, you can ask where harpers bedroom is and she’ll point it out from the front of the house, you can see what school she goes to and her teachers names, but you can’t make an observation about her maybe being autistic cos she finds it invasive 🙄🙄🙄
Boundaries???🤣🤣😂think giving teacher's names out was pushing them a bit!
Calling harper's dad from here to eternity and saying he left you with PTSD..not nice for harper?😳
Leaving her alone on camera, ( tik tok live) getting yourself a ban wasn't your finest hour Aimless!!
Keep her off tik tok then the boundaries are clear.....thankyou!!!!
You obnoxious, contrary wannabee😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Think she got shadow banned for that content video about Uber eats

Aimless is shameless
Love that 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

we can all agree on here that she’s a twit and needs to leave her kid off the Tiktok
A right twit!!!
Can't even be arsed to comment on her latest shopping haul...of which she showed the highlights!!!!!!!!.if they're highlights, would hate to see the rest🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Aimless is shameless

Exactly, there are photos of her house with door number on her social media. I've seen Harper in a school jumper with the schools name on I'm sure and she wants to talk about safety and boundaries.

She's absolutely deluded.

• Haha
She’s openly talks about her mum and dads health too. But she gets defensive when someone asks a genuine question about harper 🤣🤣🤣

Aimless quote “you are entitled to your own opinions but you’re also entitled to keep them to yourself”
Aimless, why don’t you try taking a leaf out of your own book? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.