Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s is true. Haha
You do make my Monday brighter 😂😂😂

There's just something amiss...may be just she's craving her mums attention that she doesn't get...

She'll be loving all this attention!!
Laughable!!!

Self absorbed, self entitled witch she is....wow!
Just keep your child off tik tok....been through all this last time someone asked!!! So it's nothing new..just her attitude is just horrible...with any comment she doesn't agree with!!😡
She deffo packs her off on her iPad too much. I’ll agree with that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so thick she doesn’t realise she’s actually giving people the reaction they want 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You do make my Monday brighter 😂😂😂

She deffo packs her off on her iPad too much. I’ll agree with that
She's a bleeping lunatic seriously!!
Blocked within seconds of saying and I quote..." the person didn't say she has autism, she just asked a question..though I can see why you're offended"
Seriously what an absolute dick head....that's two accounts she's blocked me off now 🤣🤣🤣
Other time as I have said before, was cos i said she didn't suit one of the tit dresses...all I said was it's not your colour🤣🤣I should have said what I really thought 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

There's another pinned comment so.....be prepared....there's a response to that on the way, I have no doubt😍
I'm on my other account Aimless by the way so I'll just observe for now...should have known better than to make a comment that wasn't feeding your ego!!!🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And that’s exactly why she has no friends. I’d you aren’t agreeing with her or massaging her ego she’s not interested.
She truly believes the world revolves around her.

I’ve seen so many negative comments that have been deleted. She must sit there all day deleting away!

• Haha
Whilst kidding on she’s working 🤣🤣🤣

Full time comment deleter, part time mother

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm probably not going to be popular here but this is just my opinion.....i agree with Aimee to a certain extent in that strangers on the internet can not possible say she "suffers" from autism from a few minute video. Suffers is so the wrong word as well btw!

Me personally I would never comment on someone's child on here or on TT. But at the same time she has chosen to put her daughter on her page when she knows the hate and trolls she is getting at the moment and that is on her and me personally I would not be doing.

Commenting on children is just not for me but everyone is entitled to their opinion but in this instance I sort of agree with Aimee in that is is between her and her daughter, its an awkward one I think.
Just my own personal opinion.

Reactions: 15
I'm probably not going to be popular here but this is just my opinion.....i agree with Aimee to a certain extent in that strangers on the internet can not possible say she "suffers" from autism from a few minute video. Suffers is so the wrong word as well btw!

Me personally I would never comment on someone's child on here or on TT. But at the same time she has chosen to put her daughter on her page when she knows the hate and trolls she is getting at the moment and that is on her and me personally I would not be doing.

Commenting on children is just not for me but everyone is entitled to their opinion but in this instance I sort of agree with Aimee in that is is between her and her daughter, its an awkward one I think.
I agree. Aimee chooses to put herself out there so any comments made on her are fair game imo. Commenting on a child, who hasn't consented to being put online (her Mother has chosen to put her there) isn't fair. And it's impossible to diagnose a child based off seeing her a few seconds on a short video.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyones saying it in a bad way it’s out of concern though? Nobody’s diagnosing Harper they are asking the question, and she does seem behind for her age that’s not an unfair statement it’s just an observation, as others have said and myself it’s completely understandable that Aimee’s parenting causes Harper to act how she does.

I would never say anything awful about a child and I don’t like it being insinuated that I would..

I sort of disagree on this one, if Harper had additional needs and Aimee was choosing to ignore it because she’s a bad parent and lazy for example that is neglectful. Everyone has the right to speak for for a child’s well-being in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Maybe stop sticking your daughter all over Tik Tok then if you don't want to hear people's opinions, Jesus it's not hard is it?!

Why do people think they can regulate what people say or think?! No one asks me questions about my kids because they are not all over my social media account.

Maybe stop worry about getting gifts for her and let her have some privacy and keep her off TT!

• Heart
Maybe stop sticking your daughter all over Tik Tok then if you don't want to hear people's opinions, Jesus it's not hard is it?!

Why do people think they can regulate what people say or think?! No one asks me questions about my kids because they are not all over my social media account.

Maybe stop worry about getting gifts for her and let her have some privacy and keep her off TT!
Couldn’t agree more.

I don’t think anyones saying it in a bad way it’s out of concern though? Nobody’s diagnosing Harper they are asking the question, and she does seem behind for her age that’s not an unfair statement it’s just an observation, as others have said and myself it’s completely understandable that Aimee’s parenting causes Harper to act how she does.

I would never say anything awful about a child and I don’t like it being insinuated that I would..

I sort of disagree on this one, if Harper had additional needs and Aimee was choosing to ignore it because she’s a bad parent and lazy for example that is neglectful. Everyone has the right to speak for for a child’s well-being in my opinion.
Oh yes I agree on what you are saying as well but on the other hand how do we know she hasn't had her assessed and checked out. Like I say it is a difficult one and everyone has their own opinion.
I think she would be best to keep her daughter off line and not film them doing stuff together if she is annoyed by peoples comments. I wouldn't be putting my children online when they have no say in the matter.
This is just my opinion though xx

Reactions: 4
She’s such a twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’ll have no followers left at this rate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes you're right Aimless, it is YOUR page just as this is ours and here we have opinions. Sometimes we agree sometimes we dont. It's called being Adults. Again Aimless you are a woman child locked in a world of Barbie.

• Heart
I’m going to go against the grain here and say that it’s impossible to tell if a child has additional needs just from seeing her on videos for a few minutes at a time. All children develop at different rates and to label them just because they’re not the same as your child isn’t fair. I don’t think this is the place to discuss Harper, she’s exposed enough without us picking her apart.
None of us hve said anything nasty about Harper. Everything said about that child is from a place only of concern. Harper wouldn’t be mentioned here at all if he mother learnt to safeguard her and kept her off social media

• Heart

My take on this is...it's her stinking, rotten attitude and the way she responds to people, whatever the comment that she disagrees with, whether that be this subject, her crappy shopping hauls, dresses, slagging off ex partners and businesses as she has done!!!
Defend yourself by all means...but the arrogance just pisses me right off...she's gonna thrive off this subject now and milk it ...that's what I find offensive...or she would just block and delete the comments....but she has to pin them....to make her response, cos she's all for the drama!
I respect people's opinions that we shouldn't be discussing her child...but as it's already been said..nobody has been "nasty"..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My take on this is...it's her stinking, rotten attitude and the way she responds to people, whatever the comment that she disagrees with, whether that be this subject, her crappy shopping hauls, dresses, slagging off ex partners and businesses as she has done!!!
Defend yourself by all means...but the arrogance just pisses me right off...she's gonna thrive off this subject now and milk it ...that's what I find offensive...or she would just block and delete the comments....but she has to pin them....to make her response, cos she's all for the drama!
I respect people's opinions that we shouldn't be discussing her child...but as it's already been said..nobody has been "nasty"..
Wasn’t even malicious more of a observation 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.