Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one could pick a suggestion but we all decided that cat piss should be included!
Hopefully this is ok for everyone!! 😂😂😂

My first time doing a thread. Be kind!!

Aimless hasn’t done much other than lie, eat bananas and attack anyone that dares have a difference of opinion to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is the actual point of putting so much slap on then having absolutely awful hair? Makes no sense at all. Does she honestly think she looks nice? Looking back at older videos she was much better. She’s an absolute woman now. You just know she stinks the dirty mare. Cat piss, BO, unwashed hair. Lovely 🤢

Reactions: 9
No one could pick a suggestion but we all decided that cat piss should be included!
Hopefully this is ok for everyone!! 😂😂😂

My first time doing a thread. Be kind!!

Aimless hasn’t done much other than lie, eat bananas and attack anyone that dares have a difference of opinion to her!
And make up fake accounts Luna and shell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ, she needs to invest in a good lip scrub, they look so crusty and manky. Pretty much like the rest of her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I have just unfollowed her sick of her thinking she’s so much better than everyone else I think that shells a fake account she’s made

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🎵 Probably should of washed this smells like R Kelly’s (Aimee’s) sheets …. Catpissssssssssssss … but tit it was 99cents 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it fancy dress or is that just what she’s wearing. What’s it coming to when you can’t tell if someone’s in fancy dress or not cos they always dress like a 🤡 anyway.

• Haha
Can someone call aimee the circus needs her back

• Haha
Is it a made up fancy dress and she's just going on the piss with her alcoholic mum to conspire about who sets up the next fake Luna Jane account to show those nasty trolls that our Cat Piss smelling, dead hair wearing, two job faking Aimless isnt a liar?

Dear Liary, today I said I had Skype when in fact its not been used by anyone in the world in 6 months. I should have said Teams but I fucked up so will make a new fake account to back up my story. PHEW!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it fancy dress or is that just what she’s wearing. What’s it coming to when you can’t tell if someone’s in fancy dress or not cos they always dress like a 🤡 anyway.
Someone from New Zealand asked her where they can get a headband 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.