Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You know what… it’s not an issue that she spends ridiculous amounts of money on stuff, it’s the fact she tries to portray herself as being a relatable single Mum with single Mum struggles that’s the issue when it’s not the case at all. Her whole account (name included) is based around being a typical single Mum and I think this is why people are getting sick of her. Nobody has an issue when people have wealth and post their lifestyles on social media, the issue comes when it’s happening after trying to build a platform off being a regular person with regular problems. Harper’s Dad is involved, she gets help from her parents, seemingly her house was gifted, she seems to have no budget to stick to and spends her life applying make-up and opening parcels - is this relatable content for a “Single Mama”? I think not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ginge2804

VIP Member
I disagree with the people saying it’s a step too far to mention Harper or say we shouldn’t comment on appearance etc. Harper regularly appears to not have her hair brushed/is always shoved on the iPad/general needs aren’t met. This is how so many children slip through the net with social services, because people get told ‘not your child not your problem’
The well-being of a child is the responsibility of everyone. If you suspect a child is neglected or their needs not being met, it is absolutely your job to report concerns.

No one on this page is said a single nasty thing about Harper. We have all raised genuine concern for a child who might not be having her needs met, and a mother who is struggling to meet those needs. If aimee stepped back for two minutes and thought about what has been said rather than just using it for dramatic content, she would see that people are only saying these things out of concern for her child

• Heart

hereforthecapri

Right so I work for the NHS in a surgical field. If you go in for an operation in some health boards you still need to be swabbed 2 days prior to surgery then Isolate until you’ve had surgery. Other health boards are trailing if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to be swabbed but recommend isolating. Reason being to keep the theatres and recovery area covid free and to protect the staff.

Obviously this does apply to Shirl who was out on the lash with Aimless yesterday evening. Imagine if she contracts covid? We’d never hear the end and they would 100% blame nhs

Faith61

VIP Member
Someone needs to tag Steven Gerrard in on the article and ask if he remembers coming on to her 😂😂
Can you imagine??
"Steven....do you remember that bird you chatted up...the one with the 6ft long, stinking birds nest hair..would have had at least ten layers of make up on and would likely be dressed in bright pink or orange..you know...a bit like Mr Tumble!!
She would likely be quite pissed as she often is.... but she remembers you...she wasn't interested apparently!
Just think how different both your lives would have been if something had come of it"🤣🤣🤪
Lucky escape Steven lad🤣🤣🤣
Not that I believe the " tale"

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
I actually commented on the smear video, I didn't even say anything bad other than if I was to go for a smear for the first time, seeing her video would have made me a little anxious and do you know what the bitch did?? Blocked me 😂😂 BRB, on my way to make a fake account so I can spy because I simply can't bear not being able to watch this car crash of a woman

• Haha

hereforthecapri

When's her father's wedding? That can't be long now. Can't wait to see what wurzel pollard wears
Also no sign so far of her going to the hen doo, she clearly has no relationship with her or her family.

That video of what she’s planning on eating this weekend 🙄 some people are struggling to feed their families and she’s got £££ of absolute shite to eat, the gluttony!! Thing is we all have wee treats and sometime bigger treats than we should yeah, but she’s supposed to be, relatable etc imagine watching that video of all that shite and wondering how you were going to pay your rent, feed your kids, take your kids on a few summer trips.

She’s thoughtless….

unbelievable_jeff

So she won't travel for a date for safeguarding issues which is fair enough but don't then go and tell thousands of people the names of your daughters teachers.

• Haha
  • Angry

thequietone

Chatty Member
I’d like to go on record to say that from the info I’ve shared from another group I’m in, the facts I’ve posted here have been completely true and come from 2 sources. The person sharing the information in a private group is in touch with TWO people who knows Aimee.

I’ve never shared this because the person involved is worried about causing more harm and potentially putting Harper at risk. But there is genuine concern from people in Aimee’s circle about her behaviour, lies and her parenting.

Maybe Aimee needs to be more careful with her lies as they’re tripping her up.

• Wow
  • Sad

thequietone

Chatty Member
What a sad cow. Getting pissed with her other while her kid is off her face and irritating as F on sugar. Put her to bed ffs. Letting her think it’s normal to be all precocious in front of the camera. Disgrace.

Wonder if the mother wears her twat hat to hide her manky hair. Like mother like daughter. Pair of grubby, pissheads incapable of decent parenting.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

ThisSingleMamaOfficial #7: Dear Liary, am I Luna Jane or Cat Piss Aimee whilst I delete comments on the daily

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Spanor511

VIP Member
Maybe she will leave TikTok now and her and Stevie G will sail down the Mersey together never to be seen again, to live the quiet life.

Honestly I am crying with laughter at her trying to say he came on to her.
If he was going to cheat on his wife it certainly wouldn’t be with that!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw the delusions of grandeur are real with our Aimless.

• Haha

Woodsidewoman

Maybe stop sticking your daughter all over Tik Tok then if you don't want to hear people's opinions, Jesus it's not hard is it?!

Why do people think they can regulate what people say or think?! No one asks me questions about my kids because they are not all over my social media account.

Maybe stop worry about getting gifts for her and let her have some privacy and keep her off TT!

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I agree I think there’s additional needs with Harper. She looks like she can’t quite work out what’s going on around her.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's nothing but a liar. Been on Tattle and is now using our words "gaslight" "narrative " etc. Bringing Harper into it for clout. She's absolutely disgusting. Putting on a little voice to try and get sympathy. She's a hard faced one, she didn't state that she'd not only read the comments, but spent ages replying to them. Honestly can't stand much more of this shit show