Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless the ‘voice for women’ but could possibly put off many women from going for a smear after that video! Making it sound as though they stuck a baseball bat with spikes up there!!

Also….who goes to the nurse looking that scruffy??? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope women aren’t put off having a smear after her latest dramatics

Why is she making a pissing drama of having a smear test! It can save someone life yet she is seemly trying to put other woman off having it done! Her hair is a mess and that jumper don’t get me started haha

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have to say I’m quite angry at the smear video. Potential to put women off getting it done and it can save lives. I understand that sometimes it might be a bit uncomfortable but it’s so quick.

I have to say I’m quite angry at the smear video. Potential to put women off getting it done and it can save lives. I understand that sometimes it might be a bit uncomfortable but it’s so quick.
I had my first smear 2 years ago, like you said it’s a little uncomfortable but it’s so important! As I see it I’ve managed to push babies out of there so I’m sure I can endure a 5 second smear that could potentially save my life

Reactions: 5
I had my first smear 2 years ago, like you said it’s a little uncomfortable but it’s so important! As I see it I’ve managed to push babies out of there so I’m sure I can endure a 5 second smear that could potentially save my life
Yeah I thought that too. She’s had a baby. Not sure this was a good video to post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 4
And wtf does she need to go home and have paracetamol after having a smear ? Go grow up you skanky scrag bag, it’s a bit of a walk in the park having a smear after giving birth surely - or did Daddy do that for her too??? 🤣🤣
Also don’t most ladies have a shower BEFORE going for smear - I know I always do and I thought it was the done thing having clean fresh smelling bits before someone rummages up there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That video has really angered me. Sends out the completely wrong message. Now trying to defend herself in the comments by saying she was raising awareness of the importance of attending your smear. Nah, she's probably just promoted fear. What a dick.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That smear video.. God, if I was to go for a smear having not had one before, seeing her video beforehand would probably make me cancel! She dramatised the whole thing. Also, she's having a shower AFTER the smear! What?! Did she not have one before 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Makes a mountain out of a mole hill doesn’t she?!
God she’s depressing.
Yes Aimless I have depression and I also suffer with chronic anxiety, unlike you. 🙄

That smear video.. God, if I was to go for a smear having not had one before, seeing her video beforehand would probably make me cancel! She dramatised the whole thing. Also, she's having a shower AFTER the smear! What?! Did she not have one before 🤮🤢
Urgh can you imagine 🤮

Bet she uses her hair to wipe her arse.

She honestly needs to dunk herself in Detol

• Haha
Oh ffs the smear test video.....good job putting people off going for theirs, she could have brushed her hair before she went and going home for paracetamol.....really??
Does she ever stop moaning about anything, she can't just go for a smear test like a normal person! She is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs the smear test video.....good job putting people off going for theirs, she could have brushed her hair before she went and going home for paracetamol.....really??
Does she ever stop moaning about anything, she can't just go for a smear test like a normal person! She is ridiculous!
She only stops moaning when she’s buying stuff to show off 🙄
Girl needs to get a grip.

And now back to flogging shite on TT, she is always selling something!

Reactions: 3
She is a prime example of why saying `No’ to your children is so important.
She is a spoiled princess that doesn’t know the meaning of the word. She has learnt to moan about anything and everything and it gets her sympathy from her parents whereas most normal people would have been told to get a grip and behave years ago. She thinks her behaviour is normal, just because her mad mother is too scared to disagree with her, she thinks everyone else will agree and sympathise with her. Can you imagine her when she was pregnant? I pity any man that’s had to put up with her, one of my biggest fears is one of my sons ending up with a manipulative, narcissistic, sick witch like her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.